Vaponic Herbal Vaporizer

Dutch-Mic

This is a reminder that, when dialled-in correctly, this can be THE best vape for hash. Huge fluffy clouds, impeccable taste and velvety smoothness hit after hit.

It is time to buy high-quality hash, thanks for the reminder!

I also like that the glass can be easily cleaned. With other vapes it can be a pain in the ass to get rid of the hash residue.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Pulled out the vaponic today. It had been a couple of weeks maybe since the last time. Stabbed a nugget of Cotton Candy Kush and started puffing on it while heating with the Wand thanks to a little IH hack I read about.

This remains one of the tastiest vapes I own. The flavors that were coming through while it was getting up to temp were insanely delicious. The vapor sometimes smelled like vanilla, sometimes like incense, sometimes like soap or candy. The metal on glass preserves the heat for multiple puffs off of a single heating.

I still can't believe one of my favorite vapes cost only 60$ and you can use it without even grinding your bud. Truly a little treasure. I should get another just to have a backup in case I drop it. 😬

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

Hello Vaponic enthusiasts,

I am new to this little vaporizer and I wanted to thank everyone in this thread. You've made me discover a really nice little vape.

I had two Vaponics for 420 and had to wait the end of a 4 weeks cannabreak to play with it.
I must say that I am coming from an exclusive relationship of 10 years with the Vapman. But even with the experience of manual heating, I charred my firsts two loads with the Vaponic. There is a learning curve. And what a horrible way to end a cannabreak. 🤢 Fortunately it is really super easy to notice the weed getting dark through the glass. I didn't inhaled much smoke.

My third load however was a lot nicer. I had 4 heating rounds, 2 first hits wispy and then 10+ hits with nice vapor. The load was well spent. At first I used the Vapman lighter and the sweet spot for the flame is a bit too big to begin with the Vaponic. I switched to a smaller lighter which have a smaller flame when set at its sweet spot. (Silvermatch, 10 years old companion and still working as day one.)
I can really see the potential of this vape and I am really looking forward to master its technique. 😊

I also got a 10mm-14mm reducer at Verdampftnochmal that is non frosted (they say it is from Simrell). It fit perfectly on the rubber, at the place of the mouthpiece. Non frosted = better grip of the Vaponic rubber. This way it can be used hand free on a glass piece.

This is the Sherlock pipe from Herborizer. Its small volume pairs well with the Vaponic. It allows to concentrate the vapor from 2-3 hits, between two heating rounds. That last cloud when you pull the Vaponic off is a dense one !

By the way this Simrell 10mm-14mm reducer is a bit disappointing. The inner lip is not level and it has a tiny air bubble close to the lip. It does not compromise functionality but its quality does not mesure up with the Herborizer glass, let alone with the 14mm-18mm Ehle reducer (needed).

I think I will watch this thread for now. It is surprising how short this thread is for its age ! The vapman thread is only 4 years older but 10x bigger…

Cheers !

toneONE

I love it when there are new posts on the topic of Vaponic! It is still my daily driver and has replaced both my Dynavaps and my Anvil. Still, every now and then I've had a hankering for even more vapor, which is completely unnecessary and unreasonable. For such occasions, I built myself about half the price of a new Vaponic a larger version for the bong, which I‘ve posted here. Maybe someone here is also interested.

tukatukera

Retailer
Thanks to Dutch-Mic's comment above, I figured it was time to pick up my Vaponic again after a long while.

This is a reminder that, when dialled-in correctly, this can be THE best vape for hash. Huge fluffy clouds, impeccable taste and velvety smoothness hit after hit.

At its best, the Vaponic really puts to shame vapes ten times its price!
Agreed! Get some hemp fiber or esparto fiber (something natural, cotton-like but harder as far as temp resistance) and go in on some of the best dabs on the cheap and on the go! This thing will just bake it all and I love that it's getting a lot of spiritual successors aside from the TRWW QC, there's the PT Glass stuff (which full disclosure: I retail in EU) and the BaKx as an electric version.
Let's make sure this vape never goes away!

I want to hash open a question:
Now that mistvape hardware is no longer an option and there's no loxlux, aside from IH adapting this jammie, are there other ways that y'all have used to heat this bad boy with precision and flameless?

fangorn

Agreed! Get some hemp fiber or esparto fiber (something natural, cotton-like but harder as far as temp resistance) and go in on some of the best dabs on the cheap and on the go! This thing will just bake it all and I love that it's getting a lot of spiritual successors aside from the TRWW QC, there's the PT Glass stuff (which full disclosure: I retail in EU) and the BaKx as an electric version.
Let's make sure this vape never goes away!

I want to hash open a question:
Now that mistvape hardware is no longer an option and there's no loxlux, aside from IH adapting this jammie, are there other ways that y'all have used to heat this bad boy with precision and flameless?

I have a prototype of a Mistvap Vaponic heater if you are interested...

Radwin Bodnic

foto-no-exif.jpg

This vape is consistently good, easy to use and fun. I love the vapor quality it delivers.

Have a good week peeps !

Top Bottom