Vapman

Flavor Vaper

@Flavor Vaper
No, as far as I know, it was not on sale for 420. Only those people (or at least some of them) who pre-ordered the station got a code. The price on the website did not change for or since 420.
Thank you! This is what my research indicated, but wanted to make sure. I have this horrible habit of only buying things when they're on sale– great for my wallet, not so good for my head, lol. I'm about ready to contact the IRS to change the tax due date so it's not so close to 420, lol.

Flavor Vaper,
Reactions: sedentree

Dr. G

Old Resident
I feel the VAS-stress floating right off my shoulders! Thanks for the treatment, Dr. G! : )
I am always hesitant to show my collection because it is a bit obsessive but, I justify this by saying I worked hard all of my life. Now, I am retired. My kids are grown and out of the house. I am currently a patient and can hardly walk. I am old. So...I am going to surround myself with Vapman because I just love the little fuckers.

Am I allowed to curse?

coolbreeze

I am always hesitant to show my collection because it is a bit obsessive but, I justify this by saying I worked hard all of my life. Now, I am retired. My kids are grown and out of the house. I am currently a patient and can hardly walk. I am old. So...I am going to surround myself with Vapman because I just love the little fuckers.

Am I allowed to curse?
Fuckin' A!

I tease but I'm glad you showed it, I know you're not alone. A friend of mine went on a little spree a couple years ago and has an absolutely gorgeous collection and I wish he would show his. I too have found a lot of relief and joy in my collection. I'm glad you do with yours.

Edit: Zebrano is on the way! ; )

Last edited:

3drt

Wow, with the discount code the zebrano bundle is just too good of a deal to pass on, so just got another vape that I won't be able to use for quite a while due to family circumstances, but oh well😅 at least I can admire its beauty once it arrives🥲

Flavor Vaper

For those in US who just ordered– did they charge you in dollars or euros? It shows dollars throughout but at the very end changes to Euros… need to know because I have a different card for each. Thank you! 🙏

Electrofever

The code does not work for me.
Ahah, it seems from the pics you sent that you are on a totally other code, no wonder the normal one doesn’t work with you ;)
Funny you sent a pic of all (some ?) of your beloved, from what I gathered you seem to have quite a few, and I was going to ask for a family pic ;) so thank you for those lovely VM :bowdown: Glad you decided to show us your other family :)

Dr. G

Old Resident
Ahah, it seems from the pics you sent that you are on a totally other code, no wonder the normal one doesn’t work with you ;)
Funny you sent a pic of all (some ?) of your beloved, from what I gathered you seem to have quite a few, and I was going to ask for a family pic ;) so thank you for those lovely VM :bowdown: Glad you decided to show us your other family :)
I wound up buying something yesterday and I had a 10% code that worked! It helped with the shipping that is for sure!

The only reason I was able to show you photos is because member Cosimo helped me. I am happy I was able to share something. Thank you and which ones do you have? Show me your Vapman! Have a great day!

This is the new Zebrano Vapman...really a beautiful wood. You will be so happy with this one...gorgeous.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Here's mine. Missing from the pic is my Yew VM (I forgot to include it), my OG olive which is on loan, and an OG Walnut, which may or may not be the bribe to get my Olive back! Also missing is an OG Lotus, also on loan, and my defaced Lotus without the stirrer, which is in my go bag.
IMG-7957.jpg

Zebrawood included!

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Here's mine. Missing from the pic is my Yew VM (I forgot to include it), my OG olive which is on loan, and an OG Walnut, which may or may not be the bribe to get my Olive back! Also missing is an OG Lotus, also on loan, and my defaced Lotus without the stirrer, which is in my go bag.
IMG-7957.jpg

Zebrawood included!
...a beautiful collection. I love them all. I wish you would show the zebra wood on its own please. I would love to see it please. Thank you if you can.

Top Bottom