Vapman

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
do you guys store your vapmans assembled or do you store the base and the middle section separately ...is there any harm in keeping them assembled (thinking about fatiguing the springs) ... i store mine assembled at the moment
I store mine disassembled. Never really thought about wear on parts.

To all new station owners: after some initial complaints about packaging, visual imperfections, calibration etc, how are you finding your stations a few weeks in? Thinking of taking the plunge for 4/20 but, apart from one positive review lately, this early feedback seems to have left a sour taste.
Loving it! Used exclusively for a week straight with different vapmans. Mine was fine from the offset, but did have the questionable packaging. Sounds like the guys have already addressed that though with their shipping partner(s).

should be noted I use mine for flower 99% to the time.

I say go for it, I don't think you will be disappointed!

jbm

Also another suggestion - it would be great if you would offer Sezzle and/or Shop Pay. The station AND the 2.0 OG AND the “Christmas” Lotus were big hits to my wallet in a relatively short period of time. Would have been easier if I could have spread it out a bit.

dudeguy

Is the Vapman easier to use than the Lotus? Because I still combust occasionally with that one :\

Also anybody willing to share that mysterious 50€ coupon code? That would make buying one a very easy decision :D

Texus

Also another suggestion - it would be great if you would offer Sezzle and/or Shop Pay. The station AND the 2.0 OG AND the “Christmas” Lotus were big hits to my wallet in a relatively short period of time. Would have been easier if I could have spread it out a bit.
Vgoodiez has all of these (I think) and they offer Sezzle.

DrShoe

That Coupon Code is not meant as a General discount code but more as an excuse discount for the unpleasantries only for the first Station owners.
May be the factory second with a 100 buck discount is something for you?

T9R

Is the Vapman easier to use than the Lotus? Because I still combust occasionally with that one :\
It's a bit more straightforward, as you only hit one spot when heating - compared to drawing circles with the Lotus. And I also think it's a little more forgiving, although the Lotus is definitely tameable as well with the right technique and flame length.

However, you have to heat in cycles (a few seconds on, a few off, repeat) for best results with the VM. It takes a few tries to get it right but after that it's generally smooth sailing for most people. And the ritual becomes really mindful and relaxing once you get the hang of it, so I'd say that it's definitely worth the investment!

(The last part could be said for the Lotus as well though; I personally love the resemblance of using a traditional smoking pipe.)

Maybe look up the how-to video on the official YouTube page, so you can visually see the whole process and decide for yourself.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Is the Vapman easier to use than the Lotus?
With the station it is. ; )

I think it's both: it's harder to combust with but requires technique to use it well. The Lotus is a little simpler I feel in that regard, but the Vapman is NOT hard to use, I'm sure you'd get it reasonably quickly and enjoy it. It is a sipper in most people's terms.
Because I still combust occasionally with that one :\
I still hit mine hard sometimes but that'll pass as you get used to it.
Also anybody willing to share that mysterious 50€ coupon code? That would make buying one a very easy decision :D

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I’ve been spending a lot of time with my vapman and I recognize that the bottom part is the area of vulnerability particularly the pan so I’ve come to this conclusion. I feel that not cleaning the bottom part is best for the avoidance of problems. I use the included brush or a toothpick to lightly whisk out a spent bowl and that’s it. A dirty looking pan has no bearing on flavor. What matters are the middle piece and mouthpiece. Acetone and qtips for the middle part and iso w qtip carefully and lightly applied to the screen. ISO for the mouthpiece for a few minutes and rinse.

That’s it. I find vapman provides the most satisfying experience and toward 420 I’m going to get a Lotus from our friends in Italy. And maybe a backup vapman.

DrShoe

So I finally ordered the vapman 2.0. I'd love to have an other wood here and the satinwood looks fantastic with its grain and shimmer. And I am looking for the easier maintenance of the middle section as the vapman became my daily driver.
And in the end the got me. No need for an other convection vape here, but if they manage to build the way best conduction vape, what if it is the same for convection with the lotus? Have to try it... :)
So I'm happy to see the ups-man in the next days...

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I find that weed in an open pan outside will probably not blow away with the wind. A nice surprise. At least today. Being able to see flame length on a sunny day is a challenge. I’m thinking polarized sunglasses.

coolbreeze

I find that weed in an open pan outside will probably not blow away with the wind. A nice surprise. At least today. Being able to see flame length on a sunny day is a challenge. I’m thinking polarized sunglasses.
For me being under the trees is enough; just need to see that ghost flame to know where to point it. I'll have to take mine for a hike. ; )

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
With a filled Vapman torch the lenghts of the flame stays consistent for a while. Just need to memorize it.
Yeah I got by quite nicely sitting on a park bench, the only shade available was inside my shaving travel bag (perfect session carry bag) by going by muscle memory and sound. To be careful I gave it multiple shorter blasts until I saw vapor waft out a little.

Dr. G

Old Resident
...there is a small learning curb when you are using the Vapman. At first, we do what is recommended and slowly you find the right rhythm of torching. Everyone does it differently and everyone gets a great result. Now, with the Station I can imagine that it is the same. Finding the right choice for your own taste. That is what I love about the Vapman because you really have to become one with it and keep an eye on what you are doing and how you are handling it. Then, your high hits you and its heaven. Best high ever...angelic. What an amazing little device. A great creation and unique to look at.

condition

I am ready to get a vapman for 4/20. I was between this or the sticky brick. Decided to order vapman as from what I read is great for microdosing and traditional hash. Also the heating station is a plus and I think to add it to my cart. Do I have to leave a note to set it up for higher temps in order to use with concentrates, as I read in the previous page? Can I set it at home?

coolbreeze

I am ready to get a vapman for 4/20. I was between this or the sticky brick. Decided to order vapman as from what I read is great for microdosing and traditional hash. Also the heating station is a plus and I think to add it to my cart. Do I have to leave a note to set it up for higher temps in order to use with concentrates, as I read in the previous page? Can I set it at home?
Leave them a note, I'm not sure that you can do it yourself at home. I'd follow up by email, too; you may be the first to actually request it.

Top Bottom