Vapman

Slide-Easy

My vapman 2.0 arrived. Works great. What i didnt notice on the Website - there is no longer a storage compartment for the sieve in the Wooden case.
Not a Problem, just be aware of
Nice greets
Well, is it any better than their other version, and is it that version any better than the original that was made in Switzerland?
If so, how much better on both accounts?

Slide-Easy,

sedentree

Well, is it any better than their other version, and is it that version any better than the original that was made in Switzerland?
If so, how much better on both accounts?

Presumably you are referring to the egg, but I think the case in question is the latest one https://nowinhale.com/products/vapcase-special-woods?
They have refined/changed this case recently, previously rather than a brush you had a slot for the sieve, but really, if you use the case I guess you could just keep the sieve on the pan?

sedentree,

Slide-Easy

Presumably you are referring to the egg, but I think the case in question is the latest one https://nowinhale.com/products/vapcase-special-woods?
They have refined/changed this case recently, previously rather than a brush you had a slot for the sieve, but really, if you use the case I guess you could just keep the sieve on the pan?
No, not the case....The Vapeman, itself.

Give me more time😀😀😀
I just arrived at home and have started...
Nice Greets
Thanks, I thought so too.

Slide-Easy,

ezpz

oh! And looking at the simrell mouthpiece for the vapman i just used a revolve gen 2 with the secondary cooling unit and 2 orings to make this mod and keep more path clean!

@kokolokokolokon
Thanks for posting this. It makes a world of difference to me.

I never really liked the Pom MP. It was just the best available option that fits in the storage egg. The metal MPs get hot on the lips and I never really felt comfortable with Pom in iso (even though I’ve heard that it’s safe). The insides of the MPs are also hard to clean. I do like my glass stem from Highartisan (no longer available), but inserting/taking out the MP every session is a pain and might loosen the fit in the long run. Not to mention the extra container needed to store the MP. So having a MP that’s easy to clean, and fits in the egg, is a huge plus for me.

My preferred setup is the helix tube, no SCU. The SCU makes the MP hot on the lips, and the helix tube has cooler vapor imo, since it’s not a straight shot to the lungs.

kokolokokolokon

@ezpz you are welcome! Even if you use the direct tube of the gen 1 with the gen 2 mouthpiece the tube is all the stem so it is even more clean. But no CU.

Today arrived the new mouthpiece and the new pan!

The new metallic middle piece is compatible with the old mouthpiece (middle section).
In the new mouthpiece, the grid is not as firm as in the previous version.

I see how the new pan is bigger than the one i had, and i feel it takes longer to heat up

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I just received my Vapman 2.0.

So far, I've had two bowls, so I can't provide a reliable comparison to the OG yet.

Some spontaneous thoughts and impressions:

• The build quality is great, and the device is really pretty, as expected from a Vapman.
  • The Vapman 2.0 is 3g heavier than the OG with a POM mouthpiece.
  • The Mica layer is smaller, and the opening to the bowl is much larger, consistent with the Italian models.
  • I like the AFC with the big horizontal cutout; it makes it easier to control the airflow.
  • Flavor-wise, I can't form a judgment yet; after two bowls, the vapor still has a noticeable woody taste.
  • The stainless steel mouthpiece hasn't stood out positively or negatively while vaping. I'm not sure if the Helix is really necessary; I find the vapor pleasant even without it. (EDIT 2: I’m starting to really like the mouthpiece with the helix…)
  • The stainless steel mouthpiece with the helix falls out easily when turning the middle piece upside down for cleaning. I'm sure it will get better after a few bowls. (EDIT: Pushing the mouthpiece gently down a little bit solves the problem actually…)

These are just a few unsorted thoughts after only two bowls, so they may not be conclusive.

Am I happy with the VM2? Yes, of course – it's a Vapman! Is vaping with the VM2 a completely new experience? Not for me – the differences in vaping itself are surprisingly minimal. But that's actually a good thing (for me) – a Vapman should feel like a Vapman.

David, Michael: Very well done! Thank you for expertly evolving this wonderful device into a new version. The Vapman 2.0 remains true to its essence, and that's a good thing. :love:

Off for another bowl... :razz:

Last edited:

Pcloudy

I saw the hint on Instagram yesterday but haven't received any email yet.
I may have checked my email a few times since then ;)
It kind of disappeared which makes me think they jumped the gun or ran into some issue in the final little bit. I just checked the website and it says first week of March at the latest so something big must have happened right at the end. I hope everything is ok, it looks like they have sunk an incredible effort into this project.

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
🌟 Exciting News: The New Vapman Heating Station is Ready to Order! 🌟

Dear Vapman Community,

We are thrilled to announce that the long-awaited moment has finally arrived: the new Vapman Heating Station is now ready for orders! After much anticipation, we proudly present the first batch of 100 pieces, promising more to follow soon.

We understand that the wait has been longer than expected, and for that, we sincerely apologize. However, we want to assure you that every moment of delay has been utilized to ensure that the Vapman Heating Station meets and exceeds your expectations. We have dedicated extensive time to conducting thorough testing, ensuring that each unit works flawlessly, delivering an unparalleled vaping experience.

Your patience and support throughout this process have been invaluable to us, and we cannot thank you enough for your understanding. Now, as we unveil the first batch, we are confident that the wait has been worthwhile.

To secure your very own Vapman Heating Station from the initial batch, head over to our website and place your order today! Act fast, as these highly anticipated units are sure to go quickly.

Those who have signed up have already received a more detailed email.

Once again, we thank you for your unwavering support. Stay tuned for more updates as we continue to innovate and enhance your vaping experience.

Happy Vaping!
and all the best from the bottom of our hearts!
Michael & David

Dr. G

Old Resident
Has anyone received the Vapman 2.0 bundle? I have not received it yet. It was suppose to go out the last part of February.

Dr. G,

sedentree

🌟 Exciting News: The New Vapman Heating Station is Ready to Order! 🌟

Dear Vapman Community,

We are thrilled to announce that the long-awaited moment has finally arrived: the new Vapman Heating Station is now ready for orders! After much anticipation, we proudly present the first batch of 100 pieces, promising more to follow soon.

We understand that the wait has been longer than expected, and for that, we sincerely apologize. However, we want to assure you that every moment of delay has been utilized to ensure that the Vapman Heating Station meets and exceeds your expectations. We have dedicated extensive time to conducting thorough testing, ensuring that each unit works flawlessly, delivering an unparalleled vaping experience.

Your patience and support throughout this process have been invaluable to us, and we cannot thank you enough for your understanding. Now, as we unveil the first batch, we are confident that the wait has been worthwhile.

To secure your very own Vapman Heating Station from the initial batch, head over to our website and place your order today! Act fast, as these highly anticipated units are sure to go quickly.

Those who have signed up have already received a more detailed email.

Once again, we thank you for your unwavering support. Stay tuned for more updates as we continue to innovate and enhance your vaping experience.

Happy Vaping!
and all the best from the bottom of our hearts!
Michael & David

No email for me yet 😢

sedentree,

Serfer76

The code didn't work for me either. I sent them a question about this, but received no response. Maybe I was a little impatient, but I paid anyway.

Serfer76,
Top Bottom