Vapman

fangorn

@fangorn Ty for the response. So I guess you didnt find a tweak to redirect the reclaim into the middle piece ? All the goodies wiped bowl after bowl :\ What a waste

well, if you click on part of the message, it will send you to page 422 and you will be able to read the responses of other users!

I cleaned and nourished my wooden pieces about a month ago.
Applying a mixture of wax and oil seems to have significantly reduced the oozing...but I'd have to look more closely to say that for sure.

Seinen

well, if you click on part of the message, it will send you to page 422 and you will be able to read the responses of other users!

I cleaned and nourished my wooden pieces about a month ago.
Applying a mixture of wax and oil seems to have significantly reduced the oozing...but I'd have to look more closely to say that for sure.
Yes I read the responses, one person said it would eventually stop once the Vapman is seasoned but I was wondering if there was a quicker fix to my issue. I'll try waxing it again in a few weeks! Do you also apply wax on the bottom of the middle piece even if it's charred?

Seinen,
Hey!
Question about correct position of the ring of the midsection:
Pointed side on wood or flat side on wood?

Radwin Bodnic

Yes I read the responses, one person said it would eventually stop once the Vapman is seasoned but I was wondering if there was a quicker fix to my issue. I'll try waxing it again in a few weeks! Do you also apply wax on the bottom of the middle piece even if it's charred?
To be clear, you should only apply wax on the exterior of the midsection.

Maybe oozing happens because the filter is saturated with reclaim. Try to clean the dark side of the filter more often, it'll maybe prevent the issue.

Electrofever

Friday Night Delight :lol:

IMG-20240202-155600885-HDR-3.jpg
IMG-20240202-170052653-HDR-3.jpg
I love those pics, thank you :) looking in the (bi color) eyes of life !

Glad to hear I am not the only one with reclaim leaking at the bottom of my midsection. I thought it was because I wasn’t really keeping my VM in good condition (haven’t cleaned it once), but it seems this is more related to the way the VM is built. Reclaim condensing on the metal screen and then leaking through the edge seems quite a good explanation. I should still clean my VM ;)

Slide-Easy

I love those pics, thank you :) looking in the (bi color) eyes of life !

Glad to hear I am not the only one with reclaim leaking at the bottom of my midsection. I thought it was because I wasn’t really keeping my VM in good condition (haven’t cleaned it once), but it seems this is more related to the way the VM is built. Reclaim condensing on the metal screen and then leaking through the edge seems quite a good explanation. I should still clean my VM ;)
I used mine 10-15 times a day. I clean it once a week.

Electrofever

A gentle reminder that, yes, I should clean mine ;)
Speaking of cleaning, from what I read, Magic Eraser is a good option ? (If not done too often, which is my case) and acetone for wood part of the midsection and iso for metal part ?

Electrofever,

Slide-Easy

A gentle reminder that, yes, I should clean mine ;)
Speaking of cleaning, from what I read, Magic Eraser is a good option ? (If not done too often, which is my case) and acetone for wood part of the midsection and iso for metal part ?
I use ISO on the screen, midsection and mouthpiece then small bit of damp(water) magic eraser in the bowl. No issues. Had an olive one for a year or so of daily use and weekly cleanings.

Slide-Easy,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

Radwin Bodnic

I use ISO on the screen, midsection and mouthpiece then small bit of damp(water) magic eraser in the bowl. No issues. Had an olive one for a year or so of daily use and weekly cleanings.
It is not recommended to use ISO on the wood. It won't evaporate completly and will left residues.
I also think it could damage the wood itself.
Only use pure acetone for the wood.

Survival Guide Vol. 4 from “vapman-official”:
“…
After many years of use, **Vapman's middle section** can become pretty stuck with reclaim and debris. Since alcohol damages wood, the usual vape cleaning routine with ISO/Ethyl is out of the question. This is where acetone steps in; it has an amazing ability to dissolve reclaim without damaging the wood.
…”

And this:
As long you aren't soaking the wood in the solvent for too long you may well use any other solvent than acetone. The problem with some solvents other than acetone is the content of water which can swell up and deform the wood. This is the only reason why any wooden parts shouldn't be soaked in ISO for too long. Cleaning the wooden parts with ISO and soaking it for only a short time (half a minute) isn't a problem at all. Because acetone doesn't contain any water, all wooden parts can be soaked in it as long you wish. A lot of the condensates can be removed easily with a cotton swab while the part is still hot! Vapman doesn't need to be cleaned often, it is extrtemely low maintenance.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Last weekend, I finally had the chance to try out the Vapman that my wife gifted me for my birthday.

A few random thoughts: The aesthetics and feel are simply stunning. My Swiss OG, made of yew wood, has a very unique character due to the knot (although, doesn't every Vapman?).

Externally, I liked my Vapman from the start, but it's what's on the inside that matters, right? Well, it was more of a love at second sight, but now we can't keep our hands off each other.

The first time, I was too enthusiastic, and it got hot in here - narrowly avoiding combustion. After that, I took it slow (3 - 2 - 3), switched the mouthpiece from wood to POM - and then love ignited. I've now vaporized about 20 bowls, and I'm thrilled!

My previous vapes (TM2, Mighty+, DV) are all pretty hard hitters, and I was missing a device to enjoy calmly with a good espresso. That's exactly what the Vapman provides me now: enjoyment, peace, ritual - and a slightly silly, satisfied grin a few minutes later.

I've tried the following mouthpieces:

Yew wood: Pleasant in the mouth but "sticks" to the lip. I'll probably use it rarely.

Onix AFC: Looks very cool but is also cool on the lips. The AFC is interesting, but I prefer the airflow open anyway.

POM: René's favorite and I like it a lot too. Very comfortable in temperature and feel on the lips.

Glass: Vapor is noticeably cooled, and the taste is excellent. Along with the POM, it's my favorite.

Well, I love the thing. A fantastic addition to my growing vape collection.

/end random thoughts

EDIT: Is it generally recommended not to snap the middle piece into the springs when storing the VM? Or does that not matter?

Last edited:
Glass: Vapor is noticeably cooled
Try to put cutted bottle-nipple on Glass MP.

It will be even more comfortable - cooler on lips, no knocks on teeth.

Choose the smallest size for “0 months”.

First cut less than more, to see how it will fit.

Unfortunately it’s suitable for Glass MP only.
POM, Ti and SS are too small.

Choose bpa-free, but for bottle - so it will be ok for relatively high temperature.

1880-CAB3-CC4-C-4-E32-9-DA5-896-F927-C3-E16.jpg

Last edited:

T9R

Try to put cutted bottle-nipple on Glass MP.

It will be even more comfortable - cooler on lips, no knocks on teeth.

Choose the smallest size for “0 months”.

First cut less than more, to see how it will fit.

Unfortunately it’s suitable for Glass MP only.
POM, Ti and SS are too small.

Choose bpa-free, but for bottle - so it will be ok for high temperature.

1880-CAB3-CC4-C-4-E32-9-DA5-896-F927-C3-E16.jpg
I'm sure it does the job well but it has a pretty interesting shape... Don't know if I'd feel totally comfortable with putting my lips on that thing.

Butane vaping is suspicious looking as it is. :rofl:

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Dear fuckcombustion family, the time has finally come for the launch of vapman 2.0 and our parent brand, I N H A L E.

The pre-orders of the Vapman 2.0 will open this Friday, and at the same time, we will launch our new website with the new domain „nowinhale.com. “

We are very excited to open this new chapter by merging Vapman and Lotus to get one big family sharing the same values and creating exciting experiences together.

Woolf

Dear fuckcombustion family, the time has finally come for the launch of vapman 2.0 and our parent brand, I N H A L E.

The pre-orders of the Vapman 2.0 will open this Friday, and at the same time, we will launch our new website with the new domain „nowinhale.com. “

We are very excited to open this new chapter by merging Vapman and Lotus to get one big family sharing the same values and creating exciting experiences together.
Where Do you send from? Italy?

Woolf,

coolbreeze

Very exciting development, congratulations M&D! Thanks again for preserving these amazing vaporizers and for finding new ways to enjoy them. Can't wait to try V2!

El Duderino

The Dude abides.

That’s absolutely amazing news! I’ll definitely order a V2 now that I know how awesome this beautiful little thing is.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yo,
Been using my first vapman for 3 months now, love this beauty.
I vape mainly waterhash and I got a reclaim oozing on the outside of the middle piece but really not that much on the inside of it (blue highlited part of the picture)
So I was wondering if one of you could enlighten me for the reason ? Maybe it's because the bottom of my middle piece is charred (due to high temps vaping hash) and the seal is not as good as it used to be ?

Oh, lol. That's just the start!

japecan

Last weekend, I finally had the chance to try out the Vapman that my wife gifted me for my birthday.

A few random thoughts: The aesthetics and feel are simply stunning. My Swiss OG, made of yew wood, has a very unique character due to the knot (although, doesn't every Vapman?).

Externally, I liked my Vapman from the start, but it's what's on the inside that matters, right? Well, it was more of a love at second sight, but now we can't keep our hands off each other.

The first time, I was too enthusiastic, and it got hot in here - narrowly avoiding combustion. After that, I took it slow (3 - 2 - 3), switched the mouthpiece from wood to POM - and then love ignited. I've now vaporized about 20 bowls, and I'm thrilled!

My previous vapes (TM2, Mighty+, DV) are all pretty hard hitters, and I was missing a device to enjoy calmly with a good espresso. That's exactly what the Vapman provides me now: enjoyment, peace, ritual - and a slightly silly, satisfied grin a few minutes later.

I've tried the following mouthpieces:

Yew wood: Pleasant in the mouth but "sticks" to the lip. I'll probably use it rarely.

Onix AFC: Looks very cool but is also cool on the lips. The AFC is interesting, but I prefer the airflow open anyway.

POM: René's favorite and I like it a lot too. Very comfortable in temperature and feel on the lips.

Glass: Vapor is noticeably cooled, and the taste is excellent. Along with the POM, it's my favorite.

Well, I love the thing. A fantastic addition to my growing vape collection.

/end random thoughts

EDIT: Is it generally recommended not to snap the middle piece into the springs when storing the VM? Or does that not matter?
Wow! That was a lot of patience :). Really great write up on initial usage. I've had mine(s) for about 10 months and use everyday, pure pear and classic walnut. They are a lot of fun sitting at the coffee table watching videos. Enjoy.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Wow! That was a lot of patience :). Really great write up on initial usage. I've had mine(s) for about 10 months and use everyday, pure pear and classic walnut. They are a lot of fun sitting at the coffee table watching videos. Enjoy.

Yes, it was a long four weeks... But the wait was worth it, Vapman is simply pure pleasure.

I just think my Vapman feels a little lonely and now I'm already thinking about buying more OG... :lol:

Top Bottom