Vapman

coolbreeze

Sticky brick?... im not big on those cuz the bowls are too big and theres no part for the butane to exit.
Well, I'd recommend a Vapman in any case, and as long as your expectations are aligned you'll definitely enjoy it. I feel like it needs a slow build-up of heat over a few hits before it gets productive. If flavor's not and issue, it can be hurried a little bit. If I was going for the results you mentioned, I would grab the Lotus between the two.

May I ask what torch you're using for the Lotus and the flame length? If you have something sufficiently powerful (without overdoing it) you should get vapor pretty quickly. I use a large Eagle torch turned up almost to full, so that the inner flame's the length of the distance between the lotus petal tips, and I get vapor almost immediately, with greater/easier volume on subsequent hits.

For what it's worth, the Brick's performance really sounds like what you're looking for, and a well-functioning torch with refined butane will produce only CO2 and water vapor with the heat. Instant thick clouds, pretty tasty, pretty easy, totally effective. Have a look into the exhaust issue and see where you end up: the Brick's totally worth it if you can get there. To be honest, though, my wife (who also is aware of the science) is happier to see me with the Lotus in my hand than the Brick for the reasons you've mentioned.

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

🌳 Elevate your vaping experience to new heights with the symbol of growth and strength – the tree of I N H A L E! 🍃

Our logo's final component embodies the resilience and vitality of nature, mirroring the enduring quality of our manual vaporizers. Crafted with care and precision, just like the branches of a flourishing tree, I N H A L E promises a vaping journey that evolves and grows with you. Immerse yourself in the natural elegance of our products, and let each inhalation be a testament to the strength and unity found in the heart of the I N H A L E tree. 🌲✨

Dr. G

Old Resident

🌳 Elevate your vaping experience to new heights with the symbol of growth and strength – the tree of I N H A L E! 🍃

Our logo's final component embodies the resilience and vitality of nature, mirroring the enduring quality of our manual vaporizers. Crafted with care and precision, just like the branches of a flourishing tree, I N H A L E promises a vaping journey that evolves and grows with you. Immerse yourself in the natural elegance of our products, and let each inhalation be a testament to the strength and unity found in the heart of the I N H A L E tree. 🌲✨
I really love it!

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I get why they're doing it, and they do great products, but in the end it's the rattle of the stick inside the swill-bucket. Mendocino County no longer sounds like Italy (or Switzerland). Let's hope this is a good thing

Dr. G

Old Resident
I get why they're doing it, and they do great products, but in the end it's the rattle of the stick inside the swill-bucket. Mendocino County no longer sounds like Italy (or Switzerland). Let's hope this is a good thing
What do you mean? I am not sure what you mean? So...the Vapman will be created in Mendocino?

Dr. G,

Perfect_Speed4069

I started off being a bit snarky I suppose, and then drew attention to the Bio of David and Michael on the new INHALE account. Previously they've emphasised their connections with South Tyrol, Italy and Biel, Switzerland and the HQ of INHALE is in Mendocino CA which is where the Lotus (David and Michael's most recent acquisition) started out). This is all happening at the same time as fulfilling the delayed Vapman heating station orders, and the Vapman 2.0 launch. They've got a lot on, a long way from home - wherever home is, these days. And I genuinely hope that this is a good thing for everyone concerned.

Perfect_Speed4069,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I started off being a bit snarky I suppose, and then drew attention to the Bio of David and Michael on the new INHALE account. Previously they've emphasised their connections with South Tyrol, Italy and Biel, Switzerland and the HQ of INHALE is in Mendocino CA which is where the Lotus (David and Michael's most recent acquisition) started out).
Looks like they just changed the name on the Max Jitter account (Lotus) and didn't update the location. Seems fine to me.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Well...its like now Storz and Bickel have a location in California as well...so, I think the postage will be better...I do not know...LOL! If they are here its easier for me to visit them....LOL!

Dr. G,

envyxoa

Well, I'd recommend a Vapman in any case, and as long as your expectations are aligned you'll definitely enjoy it. I feel like it needs a slow build-up of heat over a few hits before it gets productive. If flavor's not and issue, it can be hurried a little bit. If I was going for the results you mentioned, I would grab the Lotus between the two.

May I ask what torch you're using for the Lotus and the flame length? If you have something sufficiently powerful (without overdoing it) you should get vapor pretty quickly. I use a large Eagle torch turned up almost to full, so that the inner flame's the length of the distance between the lotus petal tips, and I get vapor almost immediately, with greater/easier volume on subsequent hits.

For what it's worth, the Brick's performance really sounds like what you're looking for, and a well-functioning torch with refined butane will produce only CO2 and water vapor with the heat. Instant thick clouds, pretty tasty, pretty easy, totally effective. Have a look into the exhaust issue and see where you end up: the Brick's totally worth it if you can get there. To be honest, though, my wife (who also is aware of the science) is happier to see me with the Lotus in my hand than the Brick for the reasons you've mentioned.
Im using neon butane. With the vapman jet lighter for the lotus. Which sticky brick do you reccomend for smaller doses? Theres too Sticky bricks its kinda hard to pick anyway.

Hows sticky brick JR?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Which sticky brick do you reccomend for smaller doses?
There are several threads comparing the various bricks:

Or you could ask in on one of the brick threads. Or open a new Ask FC thread.

coolbreeze

Im using neon butane. With the vapman jet lighter for the lotus.
Both should be fine, the Vapman torch should go high enough if you can keep it from overheating.

Which sticky brick do you reccomend for smaller doses? Theres too Sticky bricks its kinda hard to pick anyway.

Hows sticky brick JR?
PM me if you'd like.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Dang, wish I'd known the POMs were going...going...gone.

White seems to be still available. No AFC though…

Perfect_Speed4069

Also I have a hemp leaf stamped Italian olive (with mica) in a matching cork bag that's gathering dust (bought as a present, not given bcs they got sober). Not sure what to do with it. DM me if you have any ideas

Hey any quick reviews between an OG pure walnut vs the italian pure olive? Price difference on vapman.com is €2 so basically nothing. I already have an italian classic, so leaning towards the OG walnut..

crazy_onions,

coolbreeze

Hey any quick reviews between an OG pure walnut vs the italian pure olive? Price difference on vapman.com is €2 so basically nothing. I already have an italian classic, so leaning towards the OG walnut..
M&D have said the pure Olive will return (v2, I believe) but the Swiss walnuts will be gone when they're out. I'd get the walnut unless you have a preference for the olive v1.

I have a pure walnut endless knot and I love it, scorched wood and all. My understanding has been that the newer pan config and the natural wood oils make the Olive less susceptible to scorching, but I'm not positive that's the case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom