Vapman

Babette

Baffling. Someone probably will figure it out. There are certainly wrinklier brains than mine around here! ; ).
Right? Haha, I think it's more likely that the problem is so basic that you wouldn't even think about it as a possibility. I have literally never heard of anyone having these kind of issues with their vapman, so I'm sure I'm missing something on a fundamental level.

T9R

@Babette have you checked the three posts (tubes) of the pan? Have you maybe used a super fine dustlike grind? You can cleanse these with sticking an electric guitar string inside.
Definitely try this. I used to have a similar problem and what has worked for me is to gently blow inwards through the mouthpiece before each bowl to make sure the air path isn't blocked.

The flame from the torch will naturally have a much much higher temperature than the inside of the copper pan could ever have, so there's a big difference between direct and indirect contact. Hence why debris can combust and cause smoke at the same time as your herb is still at vapor temperatures.

T9R

Happy Saturday! This vapman is currently on a South African grass diet with a a few spicy little rat turds mixed in. Fed once or twice a day. Seems to be working quite well.
IMG-20230819-141008024-HDR.jpg

Last edited:

T9R

It is! Thank you. I got it recently and really been enjoying it. Found the mushroom just after a bowl at the turtle pond. : )
When looking at beautiful nature photos like this and seeing how well your vapman blends in, I almost start to question if René actually did invent them, or if he just found wild ones somewhere and started breeding them in captivity... It belongs in the woods!

Gourmet

I almost start to question if René actually did invent them, or if he just found wild ones somewhere and started breeding them in captivity... It belongs in the woods!
You are very close to the truth!

Here, so completely among ourselves, I can announce a few details about it.

Once upon a time, on a stormy night away from all settlements in a lonely log cabin, I was visited by very small nature-loving aliens whose dimension ship was in distress due to a quantum time vortex.

Fortunately, their detector indicated that spare parts were available in the immediate vicinity: Our beautiful Vapmans at the cabin!
And there at the campfire they appeared !

They came in the shape of a camping pot, but the shape is irrelevant because you see what you want to see. They can represent anything.

They explained their situation and asked for help. Of course I gave them my Vapman for their way home, that's a matter of honour!

So they gifted me with valuable and incredible information.

Somehow they use the Vapman as a transdimensional rotating 7-pole magnetar unit. It's something like the flux capacitor we know, only a little more advanced. (I can't say more, they have blocked this information (for now): We are not ready yet, they said.)

But they also use it purely for fun and have something like car races in nature.

Here are a few replicas of what they showed me by thought transmission. The aliens see quite differently, I promised not to say anything about these beings who are as clever as they are loving. Therefore, here is only an inadequate substitute as an example.
(Don't worry, I'm authorised to talk about that) ;).

(Seen the bluetooth steering wheel? ;))

However, we were able to talk relatively openly about the general technique of the vapman. They told me that it is not the materials alone that are decisive, but how they are interwoven on a sub-quantum level with all present, future and past dimensions, in principle this is the software in it.

Most of the time we hardly notice it, only a few have noticed that there is a certain magic in the Vapman, we can't really say exactly what it is.

Now there are certainly some who are firmly convinced that I just drew too much on the Vapman.

Which, frankly, I can't deny.

Others say I just made it up. God and an old wise man alone know what really happened. :D

Last edited:

coolbreeze

You are very close to the truth!

Here, so completely among ourselves, I can announce a few details about it.

Once upon a time, on a stormy night away from all settlements in a lonely log cabin, I was visited by very small nature-loving aliens whose dimension ship was in distress due to a quantum time vortex.

Fortunately, their detector indicated that spare parts were available in the immediate vicinity: Our beautiful Vapmans at the cabin!
And there at the campfire they appeared !

They came in the shape of a camping pot, but the shape is irrelevant because you see what you want to see. They can represent anything.

They explained their situation and asked for help. Of course I gave them my Vapman for their way home, that's a matter of honour!

So they gifted me with valuable and incredible information.

Somehow they use the Vapman as a transdimensional rotating 7-pole magnetar unit. It's something like the flux capacitor we know, only a little more advanced. (I can't say more, they have blocked this information (for now): We are not ready yet, they said.)

But they also use it purely for fun and have something like car races in nature.

Here are a few replicas of what they showed me by thought transmission. The aliens see quite differently, I promised not to say anything about these beings who are as clever as they are loving. Therefore, here is only an inadequate substitute as an example.
(Don't worry, I'm authorised to talk about that) ;).

(Seen the bluetooth steering wheel? ;))

However, we were able to talk relatively openly about the general technique of the vapman. They told me that it is not the materials alone that are decisive, but how they are interwoven on a sub-quantum level with all present, future and past dimensions, in principle this is the software in it.

Most of the time we hardly notice it, only a few have noticed that there is a certain magic in the Vapman, we can't really say exactly what it is.

Now there are certainly some who are firmly convinced that I just drew too much on the Vapman.

Which, frankly, I can't deny.

Others say I just made it up. God and an old wise man alone know what really happened. :D
giphy.gif

bankruptcy

Hi guys,
after experimenting with various devices i've found the necessity to acquire once again a Vapman, with Hash it's simply the best imo. Unfortunately i've sold my beloved last one in order to experiment something new and fuel my VAS. At the moment i'm eyeing a Kotibè pure, Kotibè because its really nice looking, and never tried it, and pure because i'd like the possibilty to remove the bowl easily for some deep cleaning withouth damaging the myca. My last one had a Titanium AFC mouthpiece, but i'd like to try something new so i'm asking you guys. Both the SS water plated and gold plated looks amazing with the dark wood and should be cooler than the titanium, I also think that the P.O.M. version is interesting. Can someone share their preferences and/or give me some additonal info on the diffrent mouthpieces? Thanks!

passenger

is this thing on?
You can't do wrong with any of the mouthpieces really. The POM is the original mouthpiece and it's really good, nothing wrong with it - it won't affect the taste and cooling with the open holes in the middle is enough. The AFC mouthpieces are not for me, I like the air flow design as is. The POM is intended to keep the bottom heavier than the top and in case you drop it will less stressen the device. I like the Steel and Ti MP a lot for their look but enjoy the glass MP the most.

T9R

Hi guys,
after experimenting with various devices i've found the necessity to acquire once again a Vapman, with Hash it's simply the best imo. Unfortunately i've sold my beloved last one in order to experiment something new and fuel my VAS. At the moment i'm eyeing a Kotibè pure, Kotibè because its really nice looking, and never tried it, and pure because i'd like the possibilty to remove the bowl easily for some deep cleaning withouth damaging the myca. My last one had a Titanium AFC mouthpiece, but i'd like to try something new so i'm asking you guys. Both the SS water plated and gold plated looks amazing with the dark wood and should be cooler than the titanium, I also think that the P.O.M. version is interesting. Can someone share their preferences and/or give me some additonal info on the diffrent mouthpieces? Thanks!
My opinion after testing different options is along the lines of what @passenger wrote above - metal for look, POM (or the longer glass one) for use. It has a better weight balance and a nicer feel that's reminiscent of glass despite being plastic. But of course it'll also come down to personal preference, as some for example want the purest flavor possible while others might enjoy an added wood touch.

Personally it bothers me how the metal mouthpieces feel when they accidentally bump against your teeth. But I'm sure this won't be a problem for people with more refined motor skills. :D

bankruptcy

Just placed the order! I went for the POM after your suggestions. Thanks to everyone who chimed in, I greatly appreciate your inputs. Now the most difficult part is left: waiting. Fortunately I live in Italy so i expect to recieve it in one or two days :). I'm sure i'll place a new order in the future to get the long glass MP (that i had and really liked), some spare screens and maybe even a t-shirt, i like those t-shirts ...
I feel like i'm going to be part of a sort of group, you all seem like cool guys. I'll definetely post some of my adventures with the device, take care, i'll update you soon. Cheers!

Hey!

10 days with vapman (3 years with vaporisers - mostly dynavap).

Getting very good results, but maybe I miss some trick:

1. Glass mouthpiece.
  2. Extra fine grinded weed.
  3. Flame tip-to-tip.
  4. Long, slow puff - about 20 sec.
  5. Steering between 2 cycles.
  6. Cycle 1 - heating : 1-(4 sec + 4 sec), 2-(5 sec), 3-(5 sec), 4-(5 sec). Cycle 2: 1-(3 sec + 4 sec), 2-(5 sec), 3-(5 sec), 4-(5 sec).
  7. 1.2mm flame.
  8. Cleaning screen immediately after vaping.
Do I miss something?
Tx

It seems like you're doing great. Have you tried hash yet?

There's a list of heat up timing 'recipes' on reddit you may enjoy.
Amazing!
I’m not big fan of concentrates, but I completely forgot to try with Vapman.

And “Book” of timing recipes is such brilliant idea!
Thanks a lot!

Try a half load with the micro dosing sieve.
Vapor production and overall efficiency are quite impressive for that little material.
:))) I forgot to order the sieve.
But it’s definitely on list to try with next shipment

What is your preferred method to clean the nozzles?

T9R

Every time I've ordered from Michael and David it took exactly 2 days to come across the Alps. :tup:

Welcome (back) on board !
Hey, random observation off topic: Your profile picture is sick! What's the backstory, you made that? I really like the retro "sophisticated whiskey man" comic vibes - vapman style.

Radwin Bodnic

Hey, random observation off topic: Your profile picture is sick! What's the backstory, you made that? I really like the retro "sophisticated whiskey man" comic vibes - vapman style.
I didn't made it. ;)
I took it from a rather confidential fantastique graphic novel from the 80's.
I only edited a few things from the original drawing. The character obviously wasn't holding a Vapman in his hands. :D

Feel free to send me a message if you want to know more about it.

Top Bottom