Vapman

SteveOG

Can completely attest to this. Have mild/intermittent asthma and most TEDs disturb my airways enough to cause my asthma to flare up, especially when I'm going for the higher temp, full extraction hits I want; that being said the Vapman is one of the few exceptions where I'm able to get huge rips and suffer little to no asthma flare ups, personally I credit the multiple airholes and the lack of convection.
That is interesting as I have Asthma but what I've found is that certain devices can give me a headache. At first I thought it was the material but I think it's the devices. All metal like Dynavap or plastic like Mighty don't work for me which is odd. I'm hoping for good results with the Vapman.

RitualBasedExtraction

Happiness is of mind, not circumstance.
That is interesting as I have Asthma but what I've found is that certain devices can give me a headache. At first I thought it was the material but I think it's the devices. All metal like Dynavap or plastic like Mighty don't work for me which is odd. I'm hoping for good results with the Vapman.
You might be allergic to certain metals, if the vapman doesn't bypass the headaches you should look into TRWW all glass vaporizers like someone said earlier.

Herbalist23

You might be allergic to certain metals, if the vapman doesn't bypass the headaches you should look into TRWW all glass vaporizers like someone said earlier.
You also must have a look into the vaponic thread, all glass, portable and like the vapman absolutely great and pure taste..., and cheap for such a great vape!

Dr. G

Old Resident
When you store the Vapman's that you are not using...do we take the mouth piece off the main piece? Or do we keep the whole thing intact? Does it put too much strain on the clips if we keep the mouth piece mounted?

Dr. G,

ezpz

Bought a swiss made walnut in June 2021. Liked it so much, I bought a spare pear version in September 2021 (used it a couple times and then stored intact). Just broke my walnut one about a week ago, so the pear came out of storage. Tension doesn't seem to be affected as far as I can tell.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I have been using my Vapman's regularly...I still do not have a hang of putting the chimney on the heart piece...I always worry about busting those clips. So, I went ahead and purchased an extra set. I think I am going to undo the OG's I have and the Custom Shop one I have...keep the ones intact that I frequently use. Thank you for your posts everyone. I appreciate it.

Also, I just got a wood stem from Ed's Tnt! I didn't know he made stems for Vapman! So, I ordered the Black wood one. It looks really nice. Anyway, I am happy. Anyone else happy?

Last edited:

japecan

I also have been using my Vapman daily since the “sad day” Really having fun so I ordered the Kotibe Deal, damn DHL, no movement since 0630 Saturday, 86 miles away stuck in El Paso. I shall upload photos later

japecan

As promised, uploading takes a while for me :).

1. ( my first Vapman order)
2. (what was in bag)
3. (my carrier)
4. (Kotibe and Swiss Vapman I bought maybe 3 weeks ago)
5. (side by side)
6. https://i.imgur.com/i1D9qCg.jpg (bowl comparison)
7. https://i.imgur.com/36uCQPj.jpg (underneath)

Haven't tried the Kotibe yet. Like I said earlier I'm having more fun with the Vapman as a daily device. The Vapman lighter is the greatest so far! Very smooth to use a little quieter than my Firefox, not as quiet as my Aomai flint, but this holds maybe 3 times more than Aomai. All I can say is Wow!

The titanium and glass mouthpiece works well. WPA is perfect fit for my 10mm/14mm water device. Eggs are pretty and will be needed for later :). The cork case is a nice touch for simple items and the Vapman case is VERY small. Like some others I like cases.

Lastly for the best...
I have been in touch with René since April 3. He is a wonderful man. He gave me an offer (remember I was the second user since 2020) I counter offered and we came to a mutual agreement! He gave a BIG HINT "All I can do for you is sending you a new station with the advice to turn it off before the automatic shut-off. This will leave you on the safe side in any case." He is a wonderful man. I see why all the posts are very positive about Vapman René and Michael and David, who referred me to René in the beginning! In that email
there was a meeting about the STATION (don't quote me just my English interpretation). What a team Vapman is. My needs have drastically changed the last few weeks, if you saw some of my posts. Roffu and Angus has not been used at all. Seeing all the new photos of the Desktop since, I will also be in possession of one shortly. I am very happy! Now to go get my new scripts for glasses. SCE ! I'm still reading the Vapman Thread, if you do don't look at all the beautiful photos of the Desktop by @coolbreeze especially (he uses that sexy vapyy filter) you will be tempted but watch out I warned you.

Rainbow and Rasta

Personal experience: When I do low temp back-to-back hits to completion heating with the station, I end up way higher than I would by torch or using most other devices to roast that small amount.
Can you please tell me a little more about the low temp with the station. When I heat it at max in the station and hit it when it turns green I get no visible vapor. I need to let it sit 8-10 seconds after it turns green to have visible vapor.

passenger

is this thing on?
Can you please tell me a little more about the low temp with the station. When I heat it at max in the station and hit it when it turns green I get no visible vapor. I need to let it sit 8-10 seconds after it turns green to have visible vapor.
Then your station is not working alright. Can you elaborate, did you buy it used in that condition? :/

Dr. G

Old Resident
As promised, uploading takes a while for me :).

1. ( my first Vapman order)
2. (what was in bag)
3. (my carrier)
4. (Kotibe and Swiss Vapman I bought maybe 3 weeks ago)
5. (side by side)
6. https://i.imgur.com/i1D9qCg.jpg (bowl comparison)
7. https://i.imgur.com/36uCQPj.jpg (underneath)

Haven't tried the Kotibe yet. Like I said earlier I'm having more fun with the Vapman as a daily device. The Vapman lighter is the greatest so far! Very smooth to use a little quieter than my Firefox, not as quiet as my Aomai flint, but this holds maybe 3 times more than Aomai. All I can say is Wow!

The titanium and glass mouthpiece works well. WPA is perfect fit for my 10mm/14mm water device. Eggs are pretty and will be needed for later :). The cork case is a nice touch for simple items and the Vapman case is VERY small. Like some others I like cases.

Lastly for the best...
I have been in touch with René since April 3. He is a wonderful man. He gave me an offer (remember I was the second user since 2020) I counter offered and we came to a mutual agreement! He gave a BIG HINT "All I can do for you is sending you a new station with the advice to turn it off before the automatic shut-off. This will leave you on the safe side in any case." He is a wonderful man. I see why all the posts are very positive about Vapman René and Michael and David, who referred me to René in the beginning! In that email
there was a meeting about the STATION (don't quote me just my English interpretation). What a team Vapman is. My needs have drastically changed the last few weeks, if you saw some of my posts. Roffu and Angus has not been used at all. Seeing all the new photos of the Desktop since, I will also be in possession of one shortly. I am very happy! Now to go get my new scripts for glasses. SCE ! I'm still reading the Vapman Thread, if you do don't look at all the beautiful photos of the Desktop by @coolbreeze especially (he uses that sexy vapyy filter) you will be tempted but watch out I warned you.
Well...I am very happy for you! I thought I was their biggest fan...you are right up there! I also now just use my Vapman. I presently own 7 of them...I am a proud owner of just about everything they have EXCEPT the damn Station. So...you are very lucky to have a Station from Rene himself. Congratulations!!! I will patiently wait for mine. Hopefully I will have one before I friggen croak. Vapman rocks. Good day...

Rainbow and Rasta

Then your station is not working alright. Can you elaborate, did you buy it used in that condition? :/
I bought it new from David at Vapman in February last year. I told them about this problem immediately but David said as long as the herb got vaped it’s working perfectly fine even if there’s no vapor. It was a station coming from Rene. I’m using good herb that’s fine grinded.

Last edited:
Rainbow and Rasta,
Reactions: Dr. G

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I bought it new from David at Vapman in February last year. I told them about this problem immediately but David said as long as the herb got vaped it’s working perfectly fine even if there’s no vapor. It was a station coming from Rene. I’m using good herb that’s fine grinded.
Sounds like David just didn’t want to deal with your problem.

Canna Chameleon,

passenger

is this thing on?
There might be factors that contribute towards less vapor depending on the specific herb, but at max setting I won't get vapor from the first cycle, just tasty terpenes, but after the second cycle it's quite visible - blue or black station, both the same. Do you have several vapman? Might be the heat transfer is hindered and it doesn't sit right? Don't really think that is the problem but check it out

Rainbow and Rasta

There might be factors that contribute towards less vapor depending on the specific herb, but at max setting I won't get vapor from the first cycle, just tasty terpenes, but after the second cycle it's quite visible - blue or black station, both the same. Do you have several vapman? Might be the heat transfer is hindered and it doesn't sit right? Don't really think that is the problem but check it out
I only have 1. It looks to sit very well in the station. I think I’m expecting too much. Oh well, I really like the flavor it brings out 💚 and I feel the effects.

YES why didn’t I think of that .. OH I just did; it just took me over a year - but after spending some time lately on Discord BAKx which is also a conduction vape; something that’s getting mentioned a lot well not as much as TCR185 but I keep hearing SOAKING so I put the empty vape in the station and let it turn green on max one time and then pack a bowl and back in the station and voila now even vapor on the first cycle 🙌

Sounds like David just didn’t want to deal with your problem.
I don’t know, I didn’t feel any desire from him about wanting to possibly evolving their station, so maybe he thought the station couldn’t get any better..

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
What did you mean blue or black? Can you clarify this for me please? Thank you.

passenger

is this thing on?
Well, having the BAKx and Vapman Station, they have the conduction in common but different approaches. Vapman is a sipper and BAKx the whitewaller so while I get heavy effects from both and great taste they are different travellers :)

What did you mean blue or black? Can you clarify this for me please? Thank you.
First batch was blue every other batches black :) Minor differences in assembling, same experience with both. The blue one looks very special

japecan

Good early afternoon from NM! I have been enjoying my new Kotibé with a little different style. The Swiss walnut classic I have I torch 3 sec, 3 sec, 2 sec then see tiny bit of vapor coming out the white P.O.M. then I start drawing then reheat in 2 sec intervals. The Kotibé I had to 3 sec, 3 sec, 3 sec, 3 sec, 3sec to see vapor, takes a little longer to generate, then I do 3 sec intervals. It seems the Kotibé heating element and middle piece are a little different. The holes in the Kotibé are larger and the edges are thicker with the mica. The Kotibé get a lot warmer holding it than my Walnut, especially near the middle piece posts. So the draw with the Kotibé is not as restricted so this morning I tried using the micro dose screen thinking it will cover the holes a little more and was it works better. More testing but my nose is still being tickled. Happy !

bowl comparison top " "
bowl comparison bottom " "

Last edited:

coolbreeze

R&R, I see you've gotten an answer and better results. My experience is that the station works best if your turn down and roast your way through the bowl without allowing too much cooldown between hits. It will not give visible vapor initially but will build up to fluffy within a few hits. Higher temps roast through quicker, lower temps take longer but keep flavor really good for longer. Allowing the pan to cool between hits yields less vapor per hit.

Rainbow and Rasta

R&R, I see you've gotten an answer and better results. My experience is that the station works best if your turn down and roast your way through the bowl without allowing too much cooldown between hits. It will not give visible vapor initially but will build up to fluffy within a few hits. Higher temps roast through quicker, lower temps take longer but keep flavor really good for longer. Allowing the pan to cool between hits yields less vapor per hit.
Thanks a lot - I’ll try and play around in the lower temps on the station 👍

passenger

is this thing on?
What the man @coolbreeze says. The thing with the Vapman is a different kind of philosophy in "what is the best way" that a bit gets overlooked here and there. Some years back it was pointed out that the most effective way to vaporize should be no visible vapor at all, all the goodies shall be absorbed. I'm not necessarily saying that is true but with the Vapman you get it all. It's a great sipper (you can also torch big clouds out of it) and the station makes the thing super effective. You get alllll the goods out of it especially while staying at low temperatures. If you set it low, you will get the full spectrum low to high temperature, just let it sit at two for example and do one cycle after another, it's really Zen. The also awesome BAKx (hope you don't mind me too much comparing) is a different beast, it is build for clouds. Though... you could dial that one down as well. The Vapman with the station is pure perfection in my opinion. So many different roads to Rome though! That's what VAS is made for!

Top Bottom