vapir oxygen mini opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Man... I haven't tried that Vapir but I literally wrote off vaping as a joke after trying another Crapir vape! The digital one... I've also seen one of their portables leak like no tomorrow.

Honestly.... I'd keep looking! There are some much better options and I haven't of any really happy Vapir fans.

I still have a Vapir in the closet I hesitate to pass to a friend cuz it would totally turn them off of vaping :) :2c:

Lo,

GreenLeaf

I looked at the vapir Oxygen since I wanted a portable vape, but I avoided it because of reading about on this site how the Vapir Digital and other vapes made by vapir should be avoided.

Thanks to the Magic Flight Launch Box you can get a very powerful, discrete, portable vape for not a lot of money. :)

GreenLeaf,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It was my first vape and I must say - do NOT buy this one. I think Iolite is much better choise.
I've simply bought it only because of price. I know, it was stupid decision.

Pros:
-It actually works (gets high + visible vapors)
-Digital temperature controll
-Comfy in hand and not hot at any touchable place while working
-It's portable
-Price

Cons:
-Awful plastic taste and smell (burn in of the unit just lowers it to 10%, and it's getting back).
-which means I don't think it's healthy.
-NOT RELIABLE - everything breaks itself easily.
-Can't vape everywhere.
-Battery is recharging about 9 hours and lasts for about 3 bowls (Small bowls, high for 2 people).
-Herb chamber too small (It's almost impossible to get 3 people high).

Comparation to Iolite:

Oxygen cons:
-PLASTIC taste and smell (maybe also health issues)!
-Electricity powered (not as much portable as Iolite and more accessories, adapter makes it less comfortable)
-It's much bigger (It's hard to put the Oxygen with adapter to the pocket).
-Made in China ->
-VERY LOW RELIABILITY (I have mine for 1/2 year and about 6 parts are broken)!
-Slower and less efficient.
-Smaller herb chamber

Iolite cons:
-Hot mouthpiece.
-Not as comfy in hand (just the shape at hottness at the vent place) - but more comfy because of no adapter.
-No temperature controll (this can be actually good, I was iritated setting the temperature on the Oxygen everytime).
-Price (not a big difference)

My Iolite and Crapir Oxygen:
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8081/img6249l.jpg

Seek,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom