Vapir NO2 with padded case

Status
Not open for further replies.

z9

Up for sale, my Vapir NO2. I bought this unit new from a local shop around two years ago. It is in great condition and has been stored in the pictured Vatra case since I purchased the vape. The charger and cord are in good condition, no damage, cord isn't twisted, etc. It has never been used without a Vapir screen. The battery still holds a charge well. I can get two to three sessions on battery, however this is dependant upon many variables.

Unit comes with the red Vatra case, two new screens, herb scoop, and brush; no tube, mouthpiece, or bamboo sticks, the last one broke getting the screen out for the pictures.

I'm selling because I haven't used it in two months as I no longer have a need for a portable herb vape. It performs great and isn't seeing the use it deserves. Its obviously dirty in the pictures, I will thoroughly clean before shipping.

$80 shipped priority mail CONUS. I cover paypal fees.

rrNgrQ2.jpg
g0IoX4g.jpg
EnxkLCx.jpg
cxbDRF4.jpg
XZu3iNj.jpg

z9

I zipped up the case after taking pictures earlier this afternoon, the zipper broke off the case. So I put a zip tie on it to take the place of the rubber thing. Just a heads up.

z9

So there's no mouth pieces in that mouth piece box in the pics?

I'm talking about the goofy plastic mouthpiece with the vapir logo on it that goes on the supplied tube. Sorry for the confusion.

Edit: No Vapir x-tip mouthpiece included, I didn't know they even had a name. Pictured NO2 mouthpiece is included.

z9,

z9

Kickin it over a little bit Z

I completely misread your post yesterday even though I read it like 5 times, quoted your post, and then edited my post :lol: Maybe I was a little over medicated?

I kept the scoop, spare screens, and a mini brush in the x tip box; no mouthpiece. I pictured the box because I used it along with the NO2 for so long that it just seemed natural to include it with everything else.

z9,

z9

Did you have any smell issues with this unit?

Never. I mean I had to burn off the oils from the factory before its first use but I never had the "smell" issue that some people report. The brass chamber does taste slightly different than chambers made of other materials, but nothing out of the ordinary.

z9,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom