Vaping with friends who combust daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
So I'm hanging out with 3 friends that hardly Vape, and just combust on the regular...were vapor binging the EQ and ine if my buddies wanted to know how to get thicker hits, and I was showing him...big mistake! I took a huge hit, and within seconds I was coughing my ass off with huge clouds appearing...

Now my throat is very soar, and drinking water, or anything for that matter doesn't seem ti help. Nor does vaping, and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on remedying a soar throat from Vape?

Purpl3_Haz3,

OO

Technical Skeptical
you've scalded the tissue in the back of your throat, it will take time to heal, but just don't make the same mistake in the future. it's rare to get throat burn worse than when smoking, but it is possible.

OO,

Nosferatu

Is the water cold? I bet it is, trying hot water its soo much easer on throat and really prevents drymouth even.

Nosferatu,

lwien

Ya know what's odd? What's odd is how many people misspell "sore" and instead, spell it as "soar". It happens a lot, but I just find it an odd typo.

Anyways, some people are sensitive to the heat and dryness that can come with vaporizing, so.......let your throat settle down and next time, have a glass of ice tea beside you that you can sip from right before you take a hit.

lwien,

djonkoman

I always get a sore thgroat from vaping if I'm sick/having a cold, usually goes away after a few days(1-2 days after the last sickness symptoms have disappeared, altough the runny nose sometimes keeps on longer then the sore throat)
and that's without taking a break
I noticed also that combusting when sick doesn't give a sore throat immediatly(it sedates it), but after an hour/few hours it is a lot worse as the throat from vaping

djonkoman,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Nosferatu said:
Is the water cold? I bet it is, trying hot water its soo much easer on throat and really prevents drymouth even.

Hot actually, with ice...but yeah, was just too big of a rip...oh well :/

Feels pretty much ok, I've just been using the LB since, as it seems smoother.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Nycdeisel

I think you just took too big of a hit that was too hot. be careful when trying to get thicker rips, dont go for the biggest possible and be sure to pull a bit faster.

Nycdeisel,

Tuck

Hot tea sweetened with honey can help. Throat lozenges can help too.

Tuck,

Jivex5k

Tuck is right tea with honey really does help. Especially with a splash of whiskey. ;)

Jivex5k,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I like non sweetened iced tea; I seem to find it helps the best with a temporary irritated tyhroat from vaping, ot it helps stave it off. Last night I hit the Extreme at what I thought was 190C, but was infact 230C. Coughed for a minute or 2 and then was okay.

When I read the subject heading I thought it was about being a lone vaporist in the midst of a group of combusting people :)

Tom

tdavie,

arkadiy

I have always had similar problems from vapes.

What I will do now is have a glass of cold water on hand, and after I take my hit, I drink some water. Instantly cools down the throat and then the exhale is not nearly as rough either.

Try it sometime

arkadiy,

iamhemper

vape through a bong for the massive hits that don't burn your tissue. though i think it mutes the taste of a fresh bowl. i usually will use a bong if i have a big bowl that is past its prime that way i don't get that nasty popcorn taste.

iamhemper,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom