Vaping weed and nicotine juice together

BeardedCrow

I have a vape pen (battery and clearomizer).

Filled with Graham cracker nicotine juice and puregold THC oil.

Normally you press button and vape instantly, I find you must heat clearomizer at least 5 seconds to activate puregold oil?

As for nicotine poisoning, I don't know, I puff on this thing nearly all day for over 2 months and no side effects to speak of.

I'll eventually progress to zero nicotine juices.

BeardedCrow,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I have a vape pen (battery and clearomizer).

Filled with Graham cracker nicotine juice and puregold THC oil.

Normally you press button and vape instantly, I find you must heat clearomizer at least 5 seconds to activate puregold oil?

As for nicotine poisoning, I don't know, I puff on this thing nearly all day for over 2 months and no side effects to speak of.

I'll eventually progress to zero nicotine juices.
ew ew ew

i dont like the idea of heating clearo's for too long, hell i dont take longer than 1-2 second drags on the TV Ultra with the AVA juice cart, and I get nice cloud. there's a cutoff on most e-cigs to prevent heats from getting high enough to melt/vape plastics and such ... please be careful what you're putting PG into.

Quetzalcoatl,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
I cannot roll a joint without tobacco. Seriously. The consistency sucks, it burns much hotter; total bullshit. And I smoked nothing but joints.

But i would use a MAX of 30% tobacco. My non-smoker friends could not taste it usually

So when i quit tobacco i had to quit joints too. Now i'm all vape.

Exactly the same here !
joints without tobacco is just a waste IMO.

Before i started vaping,
when i was blazing with my friends ,i was a big toker.
Now i can barely smoke because it disgust me !

can wait to have my pax so i can vape anywhere !

for the Ejuice , i wouln't mix.

francis,

nowonknows

Mixing eliquid into your herb doesn't work very well as the eliquid vapes at a lower temp, so until it is vapes off it prevents the herb from vaping.
If you want a mix of both vapes in each hit, set it up so the airpath is in order of heating element than herb than eliquid.
So in an iolite put a drop on the screen in the bowl, this way the herb will vape, than the hot vape from the herb will vape some of the eliquid.

nowonknows,

Ansel

Swedish snus tobacco is the solution! and it's about as harmless as a cup of coffee :-)

Ansel,

Tommy10

Didn't want to start a whole new thread if this is here even though it's olddd. Anyone tried this since then? I've been trying the last couple days. Really digging it, dunno how it would go in an electric vape but in a butane one it works wonders! Obviously have to keep checking the bowl to see when it's spent as even one drop will keep vaping even if you're herb is cooked. Which is not such a bad thing really if you want to just puff away. Using it in a j hook you really do feel like the wizard king, and cloud production is much thicker! Effects seem to be working great, and I'm loading less MJ overall.
Two questions, will taking e juice to mj vaping temp cause any harmful reactions? And would additional vapor hinder the lungs ability to absorb thc? Because so far it seems effects are fine, but I'm just one man.
Also there are MJ flavoured e juice, anyone tried this ever?

Tommy10,

Tommy10

Tried a drop in a hammer stem as well, same result! Half the bowl size double the session length and wayyyy bigger clouds! I noticed some bite at first but I think it was from taking it straight to herb temps, which to me makes it taste bad and is counter productive to my point of the e juice.
With the vapman man keep the heat low and sip for long sessions, I have tried but didn't like the clouds. With the e juice I can use less heat than I normally would for 4 or 5 hits and get mostly juice clouds, then I can give it a little more torch time have a THC infused hit, I'm going to see how long I can keep this up for and if it helps overall consumption, I think it's going to. A lot.

Tommy10,

Tommy10

Can confirm drop of VG in between bud in the herbalaire works a charm! Dunno about long term heater damage but will keep at it for now.

Tommy10,

Tommy10

Although I'm pretty sure im talking to myself here, may as well document it incase someone goes a searching. Single drop of VG in a bowl of the vaporgenie coil works a charm! Hopefully one day I get my classic back, would be nice, much more like a normal tabaco pipe sesh. Added bonus of, the VG clouds keep my hunger at bay which lets me lay off the heat, over heating and sometimes burning was a problem I was still having in the coil trying to squeeze out every last bit of cloud.

spanner

I have been interested in this approach for a long time.
I would love to have the option to vape herb and e-liquid at the same time.
I have tried attaching a small e-cig to my INH-04 but it is cumbersome.
If some one brings out a simultaneous device it will be a game changer

spanner,

hellbent

i have a much simpler method for going about this, but it requires two vapes. just put the drip tip from both your hash pen and e cig in your mouth at the same time and take a hit. then you dont have to worry about contaminating your weed vape with e juice taste.

was thinking it could be cool to make a splitter hose with some whip tubing so i could run both vapes into my bong at the same time.

hellbent,

spanner

I have also tried this but it is awkward. I have not been able to find a suitable splitter, any advice?
Also, does anyone make a mouth piece that accepts two inputs?

spanner,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I just vape them separate at the same time, I use a dripper like
twisted_messes_3_1024x1024.jpg
this tho so the nic hit is stronger then a clearo.

You could probably do duel coil and just put some dab on one and cottton+Juice on the other.

HillaryClinton,

Killa $moke Ninja

I like to smoke my herb in flavoured blunts like chocolate and Carmel peach swishers and mango white owls etc. But I also love to take bong hits with my vaporgenie, so I was thinking it might be cool to get a few different flavors of the lowest dose of nicotine juice and put a drop on top of the herbs and experiment with it. I haven't tried it yet, because I just now got inspired by this thread, but I'll post an update once I do and let everyone know how it tastes.

Killa $moke Ninja,

Killa $moke Ninja

I just bought some Cuttwood sugar drizzle flavor e juice 0%nicotine and after a few bowls, I gotta say this shit works great! You get huge clouds and it gives the herbs a nice sweet cotton candy kind of taste. It kinda starts tasting like a cola taste once the herbs are getting brown. The smoke shop I went to didn't have very many flavors with 0% nicotine to choose from, so I'm gonna check out another spot. Do you or anyone else have any favorite e juice flavors to recommend?

Killa $moke Ninja,

Vapppo

Vaping in Italy since too short!
Hi guys, this is pretty interesting.

I'd love to add some drops of VG to my tobacco (and also to the weed, if i'm not wasting it) for use in a VapCap.

Any suggestions?

What can i do to get more vapor from my tobacco and enjoy it more?

I'd love to know if you guys have something to suggest in terms of what to vape as an alternative to Tobacco.

I'm in a non-Weed-friendly country and during the days i'm vaping tobacco in my vapcap as opposed to smoking cigs. it worked and i was able to quit smoking but it's not pleasant so i'm looking for some alternatives.

Thank you!

rmayers

I am not a guru of vaping. But I thought there are different types of vape. Common vape and dry herb vape, I mean as I understand it reading on Vapingdaily. So how can you cape cannabis and e-juice at the same time? Do you mean in one vaporizer? Or in 2 different?
Hope to find the answer it is a really interesting topic, I must say:lol:

rmayers,
Top Bottom