Vaping QWISO in DBV: How to, if possible?

herbHal

the Herbalist
I did not find the answer in search.

Dabbing oil on a hot plate is one thing, but can QWISO or hash oil be vaporized, specifically in a DBV?

If not, it will be time for an old fashioned smoke!

herbHal,

King Kong

hash can be vaped, but i dont know if the hash oil can be vaped, mabey on some bud it could be..

King Kong,

CrazyCracker

I have done this, on herb, in my PD with limited results. I found it to be better for smoking. The dry hash that powders up works great vaping but not the darker oilier stuff as far as I have seen. (still a vaping newb, take it with a grain of salt)

CrazyCracker,

herbHal

the Herbalist
Thanks for the responses, CrazyCracker and King Kong.

I'm also new to vaping, in fact, my vape is yet to arrive on the 14th...

I've quit smoking (for the most part) due to my lungs' protest. I'm going to have to do something else with the QWISO.

I have a good bit of keyif as well. I suppose I'll need to press it so I can vape it in my DBV, so it doesn't just fall through the screen.

herbHal,

VaporKing

i scrape the goo out of my Pd stems after they build up enough and i drip that onto a fully loaded PD stem and i seem to be able to get great hits off of it. i find them to be super effective and very thick.

i also put quite a bit on top of an Extreme bowl one time and split it between 4 people. we were extremely baked but i wasnt as impressed with the increase in vapor as i was with the PD, the Extreme isnt known for efficiency though.

i would think QWISO would have the same results although i could be wrong as i have never tried it.

VaporKing,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Naw if you wanna vaporize oil like it should you need an oil dome or titanium swing. It's probaly going to fowl up the screen but if you put it on herb it may work. May is the keyword. To properly vape it you need a dedicated device

but do save your wand honey when you get it. That has a ton of goodness left in it. Plus it tastes amazing if you got some danks. Keif works really well when in pills with vapes. Better than it ever did smoking for me. Half a pill in a heatwand bowl went for 45min straight with 3 people. Pretty good I though

minnesnowta,

max

Out to lunch
I have a good bit of keyif as well. I suppose I'll need to press it so I can vape it in my DBV, so it doesn't just fall through the screen.
Pressing would be counter productive for vaping. You're better off vaping loose kief on top of some herb, or even some cotton.

max,

Beezleb

Rub little chunks of weed in the oil and vape the chunks of the weed. It will continue to break down during vaping. If need be cut up more in wand with little scissors.

Beezleb,

RotaryRex

I have a vaporgenie. I find it works really well for hash oil if you put it on the bud.

RotaryRex,
Top Bottom