Vaping is so inconsistent anymore even fully cleaned

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Not trying to be funny here, but it sounds like possibly poor quality weed or you not smoking enough of it (or a little of both). Try smoking an entire bowl in the Mighty and see if you get high, not many vaporists I know can get high off of 1 hit of anything besides concentrates. Especially since your first 2 hits off of most hand held vapes are wispy, the Mighty really only hets going on hit #3.

If all else fails, take a dab of tasty concentrates, sit back , relax, and enjoy the high.
I moved from Heavy smoking to heavily vaping flower, now I rarely touch flower and dab concentrates . It feels cleaner and like a lot less work, plus the taste is fantastic these days. if you really just want to take 1 hit and be done try some Sauce, diamonds, Shatter, Rosin, wax, crumble, et. use it in a device made for concentrates (not the mighty pad or any flower vape except the flowerpot or Evo) and you will be satisfied i'm sure.
giphy.gif

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
See this thread is well into it..but I agree with ya above !desktops almost always rage harder than portables. Flowerpot would definitely up your typically mighty sesh.
Or switch to hash :) it’s myna favorite. This Medusa hash is wild rn
Back in time: 1970’s

Surfer’s smoked joint’s before surfing!
We were very healthy?
The mainlanders had seeds in the CANNABIS?
In Hawaii seed’s?

We pulled the male’s and let them died.
Da GIRLS lived!

YEAH not many had da same experience?

Surfers in their 90’s still smoke joint’s?
I VAP because it’s like the next wave?

Maninthemachine

Back in time: 1970’s

Surfer’s smoked joint’s before surfing!
We were very healthy?
The mainlanders had seeds in the CANNABIS?
In Hawaii seed’s?

We pulled the male’s and let them died.
Da GIRLS lived!

YEAH not many had da same experience?

Surfers in their 90’s still smoke joint’s?
I VAP because it’s like the next wave?
Smoking isn’t healthy ;)

Maninthemachine,
Reactions: ataxian

Maninthemachine

I preference to smoke however vaping is FLAVOR CITY 2 me!
R U for real?

EVIDENCE?

FACT or FAITH?

CANNABIS is safer than MILK!
Not saying vaporizing is completely healthy but definitely less damaging over combusting ,you still prefer smoking after vaping ?? When I tried that it tasted like straight ashtray in my mouth.

Maninthemachine,
Top Bottom