Vaping Is Great But You Need A Backup/PlanB

ghostofcyberx13

And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke
Well both of my vape mods went out. First my Rokin just quit, takes a charge fine and indicates so but just doesn't do any puffs. Next my first vape device took a charge( I used for backup of my Rokin)but when I took the USB adapter off a little stem inside broke. So I can use the last charge but when that's done so is the device. So anyway I broke out the combustibles, a nice small pipe and some great buds that I had. Meanwhile I have brought my RevengerX Vape Mod which I've had for a year in my closet. I just kept putting things off as my Rokin had been working fine and dandy, so easy to use and charge with USB.

So it has been an adventure for sure since my Rokin went kaput over a week ago. I had to order batteries for the Revenger X as I already had a NITECORE i2 Charger specifically for high capacity batteries. After research I bought(received yesterday) two NITECORE IMR 18650 2500mAh 35A rechargeable high capacity batteries. Seems they take a real long time to charge, mine have been charging for over 5 hours and are blinking green lights at 80%, with the next level being 100%.

I finally figured out how to open the battery chamber(RevengerX)I was wondering if it was just USB charge and the fucking instructions were useless. Anyway the Vape mod was so very seemless, but after trying to open with my fingernail it just popped open easy when the magnetic field was broken. I still have to wait for the batteries to fully charge so I can test a 510 Cartrige that is full of 87%THC Sativa.

So that's the story. I'm just glad that I had some great buds available(almost 2 years in nice and cool safe in my closet) a real nice, small pipe(actually lots of combustion accessories, the pipe was the newest and hardly used) and a few BICS that I always have on hand. I've kept that device (whose USB charging stem broke after disconnecting), on standby and have been doing the pipe thing which I will continue until on get those batteries charged and get that Revenger X working.

Well I'll catch y'all on the da flipside and all advice/help or just a comment would be much appreciated. Later.

Last edited:
ghostofcyberx13,

ghostofcyberx13

And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke
I've re-named the thread for clarity.

:peace:

Clarity, it changed the whole narrative of the thread and has become the reverse of what the thread meaning was about. I went to old school combustion(pipe, bud, BIC/Flick)because my two vaping devices went kaput at the same time, hence a backup to vaping, which I associate with the Fuck Combustion site. I just wanted to set things straight about what I meant. Meanwhile, I got my rechargeable batteries working that I just got in the mail, inserted into my RevengerX Vaping Device and well Houston we have liftoff. Later.

ghostofcyberx13,
Top Bottom