1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Vaping in shower

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by CloudMage, Aug 23, 2014.

1. CloudMage

CloudMage New Member

If I were to vape in my hotel shower with the Arizer Solo, blowing my hits into a sploof and a few spritz of febreeze, along with the scent of my shampoo, would it be smell-able if say the cleaning services were to enter soon afterwards ?

2. VaporsVaporizer

VaporsVaporizer On the Stoop

I doubt it. I vape in hotels all the time and have used the Pax, Solo, Lotus , Hammer and recently the Vapormax. I always put a towel under the door to the hallway, usually vape in the bathroom with the door closed and use this as my air freshener http://citrusmagic.beaumontproducts...or-eliminating-air-freshener-spray/223?cid=14
    I've had housekeeping come in right after vaping and no ones ever looked at me sideways ;)

Chill Dude and cawshook like this.
  3. thesoloman

thesoloman Well-Known Member

I clicked on this thread wanting to read about all the cool ways everyone developed to actually vape in the shower. I must say, i was slightly disappointed that there was no talk of vaping while actually showering.
    I can imagine nothing more relaxing than hot water and vapor rips!
    But to answer OP's question, i think you would be in the clear and then some with your method.

Edit. If i were to do this i would vape, and then take a very massive stinky shit to cover it up any remaining smell:rofl::2c:

nopartofme, cawshook, SD_haze and 5 others like this.
  4. VaporsVaporizer

VaporsVaporizer On the Stoop

I thought the same thing when i read the thread title:lol: orange spray would be good for your stinky shit too @thesoloman ;)

5. Chill Dude

Chill Dude Well-Known Member

I don't think it's necessary to go in the shower to vape. That doesn't sound very relaxing to me. I vape all the time in hotels while sitting up in bed watching a movie or something. I've found the vape smell to be minimal and dissipates completely in a few minutes. I never spray any deodoriser either.

I stay in very nice hotels in non smoking rooms while on business trips and have never had a problem...

And soloman, I would think the maids would prefer vapor over your "stinky shit" any day LOL.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
    RUDE BOY, 215z, Severmore and 2 others like this.
  6. Deja Vu

Deja Vu Deviant fetish sex

Dude, you've been standing in the wrong showers!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll vape in any of these any hour of the day !

7. slick

slick Nu member

Not going to lie, I'm a little aroused.

Shower beers are a thing. I'm all for someone a find a way to easily shower vape. I wouldnt risk my FF though.

Been Vapin, nopartofme and Deja Vu like this.
  8. EveryDayAmnesiac

EveryDayAmnesiac I am a stupid asshole.

I was just thinking about how my shower needs less privacy and more aggressive localized sprayers.

9. Deja Vu

Come on gentlemen, it's a dream to own such a shower.. Nobody likes frosted glass and single-nozzles :lol:

10. cawshook

cawshook Solod out.

I think a massive fart might be sufficient. :2c:

Deja Vu likes this.
  11. Deja Vu

I think if my shower had a hole drilled in the glass, I could thread my tube through it... Fuck it, i'll draw it. Now obviously I don't look like that, and it's a crude drawing, but this may be innovation at it's finest.
    [​IMG]
    yeah, you get the idea. i'm a genius

12. EveryDayAmnesiac

That definitely looks way easier than just toking before and after your shower. :brow:

Frankly, I think a hot tub / vaporizer combo would be far more rewarding...

13. Deja Vu

Not sure why nobody mentioned that.. Bath-toking is now on my week's to-do-list.

Upon reading the comment below, hot tub vaping is the new thing.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
    thesoloman and EveryDayAmnesiac like this.
  14. EveryDayAmnesiac

Baths are okay, but.... if you don't use the hot tub, you have no chance of meeting Crispin Glover...

Chill Dude and Deja Vu like this.
  15. Chill Dude

Chill Dude Well-Known Member

I love that movie! I've always been a fan of john cusack. He's an acquired taste, but I think he's one of the most underrated actors. I agree, Crispin Glover was an awesome character.....so funny

BTW, I like the second shower setup you posted with all the jets coming from all directions. It would be like a water terrorist attack Hahaha.

Edit: sorry, Déjà Vu was the one that posted the shower pics..

I don't know electric cords And showers? That kind of scares me....

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    EveryDayAmnesiac and Deja Vu like this.
  16. Deja Vu

Alright, it's a shit idea. The patent was rejected, apparently Samsung are already making something similar :lol:

thesoloman and Chill Dude like this.
  17. thesoloman

thesoloman Well-Known Member

That is not a shit idea! The vape and water are plenty separate enough for me!

I would be lying if i said that i hadn't thought about cutting a small hole into a bag and sticking my solo stem thru it. kinda like a solo poncho. hah

18. Jenna_Kitten

Jenna_Kitten New Member

And suddenly I'm inspired to make money

19. tuk

tuk Well-Known Member

Hot box the shower cubicle using a bag/pump vape ...kinda like vaping from the inside of a water pipe/diffuser & gets you clean at the same time.

grokit likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors