Vaping a Tincture

Anneman

Does it make any sense to vaporize a Tincture? Also, I enjoy vaping flower/herb. Other than convenience, why convert your herb to a liquid concentrate?

Anneman,

Anneman

That's NOT true. Glycerin is added when the tincture is ready and then it is vaporized. theweedblog.com/how-to-make-your-own-pen-juice. My question is Why do That?
Others put the tincture directly into the vaporizer

Anneman,

hafalump

Ah, you are right. That is for the vape pens. They won't do flowers.
The pens are very discreet. Looks like ecig. Will be more concentrated.

hafalump,

Anneman

So, is it a matter of convenience? I grow my own flowers. Is there any reason NOT to just vape the Herb? Is vaping the liquid any better?

Anneman,

drfe3

So, is it a matter of convenience? I grow my own flowers. Is there any reason NOT to just vape the Herb? Is vaping the liquid any better?

I have done both. I made 15 mls of the glycerin tincture and if you have an e-cig its a discrete way to medicate and it has pretty much no odor.

Also i like to add a few drops of glycerin tincture to my herb when vaping, it makes it a little stronger and makes A LOT of extra vapor (due to the glycerin). the extra vapor gives more of a smoking sensation, who doesnt love that!

drfe3,

Anneman

Great suggestion.!!! I have an arizer solo, herb only, and I just bought a V2 Series 3 which does, herb and oils. I guess there was no reason to buy it?

Anneman,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I vape Green Dragon tinc... it's easy, super efficient, and POTENT! Saturate a small tuft of 100% cotton with tinc drops and let dry/evaporate... place cotton-soaked cotton in vape, turn up the heat, and get ready for a real ass kicking! Thank me later!;)

Anneman

That's what I thought . I just wanted to hear I from someone who knew what they were talking about.

Anneman,
Top Bottom