Vaphit Quartz Cap -

maremaresing

Yep, I don't even have a mastercard anymore, so I just saved myself $30 I didn't need to spend.

maremaresing,

BH491

Anybody tried it with a soft flame/candle/lighter?
How long does it take?

Thanks
nn

BH491,
Just ordered the Vaphit X as with the 420 code it’s a no brainer. Surprised how low the postage cost was too.

The bigger bowl than a vapcap looks fun! What torch do people use to heat this? I have the Vapman torch, a cyclone triple and a big buddy. Is it similar to TRWW devices in that you heat till orange glow?

SlickHenry,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
$28 + $4 on Ali and $32 + $7 on Wesley. Wasn’t able to order in vaphits website

Last edited:
Sour Dream,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Those that cant buy from the vaphit site, are we in the the UK?

I think it might be to do with lack of card holder name.

Last edited:
oddjobold,
I heard back from Vaphit:

i contacted our service company who help me receiving payment about mastercard.
they replied me that : if the transaction failed,there are maybe some reason below :
1.do not honour
2.Fraud suspicion,maybe recently you used much times or the payjment amount is very high than usual use,they will refuce .
3.Expired card
4.Stolen Or Lost Card
5. Invalid transaction,maybe your mastercard only allowed for some related transaction,(oil card for example)
you need contact your bank to ask what is the problem.
they will give your detailed reason.

many buyer use their mastercard ,and ordered the X kit successfully.

I replied pointing out that three of my cards failing sounded like the problem was theirs and asking them if they can list in the AliExpress store instead. I also tried my Visa card and that failed too.

@oddjobold I am in Canada.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I heard back from Vaphit:

I replied pointing out that three of my cards failing sounded like the problem was theirs and asking them if they can list in the AliExpress store instead. I also tried my Visa card and that failed too.

@oddjobold I am in Canada.

I got the same response, not willing to try anymore cards encase something dodgy is going on.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Nah USA,it’s probably bank/card security rejecting foreign transactions

My credit card did query the transaction. Asked if it was me. I replied YES. They said try again in 10mins still did not work??

My mastercard debit card says try a differnt card type.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
My credit card did query the transaction. Asked if it was me. I replied YES. They said try again in 10mins still did not work??

My mastercard debit card says try a differnt card type.
Yea my Mastercard didn’t work and I gave up, just gonna buy from Wesley pipes and pay the extra $10 difference to get it sooner

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Timps27

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I spoke to my credit card people, after the first fraud check they unblocked my card.

Even though i have tried many times after, the vaphit website has never requested money from my card again.

There is a confusing message about trying again after 3 days. That would be friday night. Lets see.

This is definitely something screwy with their website.

I've had the same experience after I unblocked the first card that I had tried. I've been chatting to Larry (via email) at Vaphit. They use a third party to process the cards and the issue is with the third part not directly with Vaphit. Of course the third party is blaming the credit card companies. That is also where the three day wait is from. Larry said that some orders are going through. He is very frustrated. AliExpress takes 12% off the top which is why he is reluctant to rely on them. Aliexpress is what I ended up using.

UhuM

Ordered a Vaphit X and a QHC DNA, a Helix Tip, and a perforated Cap. Can't wait to see if the perforated cap get the vaphit working with my YLL IH, as hinted in this thread.

Also trying to combine the vaphit X stem with the Camouflet convector chamber/heating cap.

Thanks for all the great input/ideas.

That is their payment processor blocking the card number for 3 days until they will send the charge to your bank again. It is an anti-fraud measure.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
What torch do people use to heat this? I have the Vapman torch, a cyclone triple and a big buddy. Is it similar to TRWW devices in that you heat till orange glow?
The Vapman will work, the cyclone will too. £50 to Drs Without Borders if you post a video of you heating it with the Big Buddy on full flame. Serious offer.

Last edited:

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
it looks like it combust, no ?!
you make an excellent point. I had not considered that deliberately posting footage of combustion on this forum might be trolling/triggering.
I humbly apologise to the community and implore @SlickHenry to post footage of how it should be done with a larger flame ;o)

bobetsky

you make an excellent point. I had not considered that deliberately posting footage of combustion on this forum might be trolling/triggering.
I humbly apologise to the community and implore @SlickHenry to post footage of how it should be done with a larger flame ;o)
you could say "no i just cough inside my bubbler because it was really tasty" :brow:

bobetsky,
Top Bottom