VapeXhale vs SSV

Status
Not open for further replies.

conmoss

Yeah, yeah I know this thread is a little premature, but based on the current info which do you think is the best value, The VapeXhale, or Silver Surfer?

Heres my short list of pros and cons

SSV:

Pros-
Price,
Durability,
Warranty?
Established trusted brand with reviews, testimonials etc.,
Can buy used on Ebay,
Awesome case,
expandability

Cons-
No built in water filtration,
Temp varies based on your hit speed, which also means its tougher for new users to learn (i assume)
Have to pack a kind of big bowl to get hits, cant really pack a personal sized bowl (from experience, however I am intrigued by weather the mini-whip could solve this)

VapeXhale:

Pros-
Water Filtration,
Bigger Hits (I am assuming),
Maintains temp no matter how fast you breathe in (claimed),
beautiful glass

Cons-
IT WILL BREAK EVENTUALLY! especially for me this is a big one, I live in a busy college dorm,
Price- 350 (reduced) for base unit NOT including case, or stand (cloudstation),
No reviews or tests to prove its actually good,
can't buy used

Right now I'm leaning toward the VXC just because my friend has an ssv and I want to try something new, plus I really like the idea of water filtration...

so what do you guys think? which is the best value?

conmoss,

greystr0ke

Personally, the cloud seems like a much better buy for what you are getting. I was going to buy a SSV and then a nice piece of glass to run it through. That alone would have exceeded $600. With the cloud, I get the vape and glass together which is exactly what I want.

greystr0ke,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
And you missed the biggest pro to the exhale. The all glass vapor path is the biggest advantage because the taste is going to be better. Plus the cloud will have enough heat retention to hit as hard as possible without running outta heat.

VXC>SSV

minnesnowta,

the ob

all good in the hood.
this is really an impossible comparison as none of us has used a exhale. this is really something we probably have to table until we get to test this new unit.

plus you had "break eventually" as a con of the exhale. the ssv would break eventually as well.

the ob,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom