VapeXhale OG Cloud (original ticker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Hey everyone,

Well...I am finally selling my VapeXhale OG Cloud! :cry:

This is an original (ticker) model that was purchased in July, '12.

16sVC14.jpg

It has performed flawlessly for me from the moment I unpacked it, and got almost daily use up until I received my EVO a number of months ago. I did not want to part with it until I was sure that my EVO would perform up to my Clouds' standard. :tup:

qX0U1es.jpg

I have fired up this Cloud at least once a month just to keep comparing it to my EVO, and it still stands toe to toe with it. It is not quite as good as the EVO, but it is pretty damn close.

cuDEnP2.jpg

It is in perfect shape, I cleaned it regularly, it has never been dropped...not even knocked over once! Which is amazing considering where this thing has taken me at times! :o

xmVshgy.jpg

Truthfully...I would not be selling it if I was in better financial shape. But, life gets in the way of your plans and cash is something I could use a little more of at the moment.

My selling price is $190.00...no...I am changing the price to $180.00 as of 5/7. The new price will stay up for about a week. Then, I will take down this ad and put it up on an auction site. This will be the last chance to get it at a reduced price.

This price will include:

VapeXhale Cloud
ELB's (4)

And...it will cover the Priority Mail Shipping & the PayPal Fees.
(Please only purchase if you live in USA...I don't want the hassle of Intl. shipping) Sorry.

Thanks for looking...it is appreciated!!

SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom