VapeXhale Hydrabomb Hydratube (Original Design)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
***SOLD***

20190612-223527.jpg

Up for sale is my OG VapeXhale Hydrabomb (the rest of the bundle has already been sold). I'm back in school and need some cash, school's expensive! So selling off things that aren't my daily drivers anymore.

I'm asking $100 shipped, with tracking in the US. Will ship worldwide, but will need to arrange a price for shipment. I accept PayPal and Venmo.

I would greatly appreciate if you paid via Friends and Family so I don't get hit with PayPal fees. Already lost almost $15 to them this week!

Included in this sale:

-1 Hydrabomb Hydratube (Original design) w/original box

20190612-224749.jpg

20190612-224841.jpg

20190612-223249.jpg

-The Hydrabomb is in excellent condition. The only flaw is that the logo on the base has started to come off a little bit. The logo on the neck is still in great condition.

This is the original style/size hydrabomb/hydratube, it's definitely larger than the current generation of hydratubes. Personally, I love the slightly larger size. Excellent hydratube, great flavor and super smooth pull. Absolutely no chug at all, gotta love the matrix perc!

Kind of a collector's item at this point, don't see them come up for sale often!

Also included is the original box for the hydratube, it provides an excellent storage option for the hydratube while also offering a very nice level of secure protection. There are a few creases in the box that do not affect its stability.

I have a hydrafoot to go along with this as well, but cannot find it right now. I will keep looking and throw it in if I can find it.

I'm not interested in trades, need the cash for school!

Thanks for looking!

-Roth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom