Completed VapeXhale EVO and Accessories (kit)

InhaleExhale

For sale I have an EVO and a large assortment of accessories. The EVO itself has never been used, was purchased shortly before they closed (I no longer have receipt and it's been a few years). I believe they went out of business in 2020. In order to facilitate the selling of these items, all items are being offered collectively as a kit and will not be broken apart. No trades either, sorry! And to be completely up front, CONUS sales only; Paypal/Venmo or bankers check are only accepted methods of payment. Finally, there will be a $60 shipping cost in addition to the sale price of the EVO and parts - shipping will include tracking and insurance. UPDATE: Shipping included in the final cost.

Some of these items have been used, and will be indicated below.

Items included in this sale:

Hardware:
1 Evo, unused
Power cord
Heat shield
EVO Hard case (holds EVO, Matrix hydratube, 5 nails plus room for baskets and power cord)

Glass:
Stevenlmz79/SAMLGlass matrix hydratube w/stand (used) 18mm base
Spaceman Bomb hydratube base, inline perc 18mm downstem 14mm male top - requires 14/18 adapter (included) (used)
Lynx (used) - minor staining
Hydra accessory (used) - allows connecting up to 4 whips to the EVO (great for groups!)
7 nebula mouthpieces, 4 used
Spaceman Polestar Recycler (used) 18mm downstem inline to tree recycler

Accessories:
10 baskets
8 used 5 unused boro nails (13 total)
EVO Basket brush
5 pieces 18mm female whip adapter (attach whip to EVO)
9 pieces of approximately 18" of silicone hose - all purchased from VapeXHale
4 pieces multi male whip adapters (10/14/18mm} (attach whip to Water Pipe)
2 pieces 14mm male whip adapters (attach whip to Water Pipe)

Asking $400 $325 $300 $285 $270 due to the volume and rarity of some of the items in this kit. Thanks for your interest!

Edited - price bump, removed the recycler.

Last edited:
Top Bottom