Completed Vapexhale Cloud OG Clicker with SGW Hydracirc Hydratube/Case/Stand - $220 shipped

ShadowLink12

Activist
It pains me to part with this one, but I would rather find it a new home then just let it keep sitting in the case in the closet. I remember the excitement around the original preorder for this all the back in 2010, years following all the development news, videos, impressions on the forum, and unlike a lot of things in this hobby, it completely lived up to the hype when it arrived to me for 4/20/2012.

I had to fire this up for one last ride before listing it, and this thing still gives the smoothest, tastiest, milkiest hits of any vape I have ever used. Takes a bit to warm up (as it did originally). Tested the whole range of temps and still working like new. After all these years, this baby still RIPS. Other than busting it out occasionally on special occasions, this has been stored away for the last 5 years.

Includes the original Stone Glass Works Hydracic Hydratube and a ground glass stand for it, pelican case, and 4 herb chambers.

This is your chance to own a piece of FC history! Looking for $220 (I cover paypal fees and shipping CONUS).

6NaFVNO.jpg

Oofn9BX.jpg

1jzVMLH.jpg

696aB5s.jpg

Top Bottom