Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

YungLeaner

i mean it has great reviews and all, a knob without any indications of temperature... lol what are we in , prehistoric times? lol, paying 300-450, at least get that stuff on it... just my opinion lol
Constructing an operating and safe vaporizer of the Evo's power is an engineering feat, and its design would not easily implement digital temp...check out the Sublimator if you want to see what (some say) is the only vape that hits harder than the Evo. Talk about primitive...I don't really know a difference anyways because I hit all my vapes above 400f

stinkytofus

Constructing an operating and safe vaporizer of the Evo's power is an engineering feat, and its design would not easily implement digital temp...check out the Sublimator if you want to see what (some say) is the only vape that hits harder than the Evo. Talk about primitive...I don't really know a difference anyways because I hit all my vapes above 400f
sublimator > evo? really, i have to look into that now, i was quite interested in the evo, but the price tag was hovering around volcano, 450 for the unit with the hydratube, another 150 for the insurance, not too bad, not cheap either

stinkytofus,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
sublimator > evo? really, i have to look into that now, i was quite interested in the evo, but the price tag was hovering around volcano, 450 for the unit with the hydratube, another 150 for the insurance, not too bad, not cheap either

The sublimator is a lot more than the Evo at least last time I checked.

Anyhow, yeah I love my Evo. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

As far as the temp, I don't care what it's at, as long as it hits right. And it certainly does.

Simplicius

sublimator looks like $1000

Depends on what you're looking for, a full titanium adap-a-kit only costs about 100$ more than an EVO.
The "one hit-extraction" of the sub is probably unrivaled, but it's extremely cumbersome and kind of dangerous. To choose between the two devices you have to know what's more important to you: A unit with the strongest hit possible, or a unit with a (for most people) satisfactory hit and good design, handling and company reputation...

Simplicius,

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
Isn't the sub a bit of a conduction + convection while the evo is all convection?

One difference between the two is the sub uses a dimmer while the evo uses some fuzzy temp control. (i say fuzzy because you aren't using a number) The dimmer will recover slower (unless you manually up the heat after each hit). The temp controlled vape will also heat up faster (unless you manually crank it up to heat it up).

A second diff is which direction they prefer to point. The evo points up to expensive custom glass while the sub points down to pretty much everything else.

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Thanks for the reply. As mentioned in my previous post, the flavor on the first 2 hits is much tastier on my two portables (Haze v3 and Flowermate 5.0S) but the EVO is good past the first few hits. I start the portables both on level one, and while it's a kinda small sized hit, it's almost like I just chewed on a small bit of flower. Very potent. Let's say on a scale of 1-10 potency I'd say a 8 (10 being tasting exactly like it smells, just trying to give perspective). You can lick your lips and taste it. After those two hits the flavor on the portable conduction vaporizer is not near as good, it gets below a 4 very quickly.

So with the EVO, and I am using indoor potent GDP, Skywalker OG, GG#4 right now with EVO and portables. My draws tend to be 15-20 seconds, I go for big hits and have good lung capacity. The new delivery service I am using has some of the more potent stuff I have bought in my life, I would say the flavor on my EVO/Turbine combo is good but starts at about a 6 on the first 2-3 hits. I like the EVO hit much better due to volume, quickly getting in the good stuff, nice draw, etc. However I do not ever get the same intensity of flavor for the initial couple hits that I do on the portables, and it's not really that close. The flavor after the first few hits on the convection EVO is much better than after a few hits on the portables, no burnt popcorn and consistently pretty clean. I clean my EVO and ELB's about once a week with ISO and more regularly than I do my portables since it's so easy to clean. Also I have one of Stephen's chydratubes and the flavors comparable to the Turbine, but I haven't done a side by side test. I think the Turbine has slightly more flavor.

So I am curious why most people say EVO is "flavor town". I have no issues with the EVO, I love the damn thing and would take it over my portables anyd ay, I like big smooth ass hits and the first couple hits still do taste good and I can taste the flower. But it made me wonder why I am getting significantly stronger flavor on my first couple portable hits, and so I thought I would ask if anyone else had the same experience, maybe there's a reason for it, etc. Maybe with conduction so many of the terpenes come out the first couple hits because its sitting there warming it up and conditioning it? Pulling that out of my ass but that's my best guess.
Have you tried the standard mouthpiece without water? You really get a blast of flavor that way. I find that water removes a lot of the flavor for me.

Justpassedu

The standard mp does give a nice flavor but the vapor is somewhat hot. Water really helps to cool it and give a nice smooth hit. There are many water pieces designed with flavor in mind .

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
i mean it has great reviews and all, a knob without any indications of temperature... lol what are we in , prehistoric times? lol, paying 300-450, at least get that stuff on it... just my opinion lol

I thought the same thing, Until I got my evo. I set it to 12 o clock and never move it for concentrates or flower! and I am a high temp cloud chaser! I only move it to 3 o clock to clean the glass nails. Everything else hits like a champ at 12.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Glass is coming and I'm ready!
GZ5ZohH.jpg

EVO fuel!

waxdab23

Does anyone go past 3 o'clock on a freshly packed elb, or would it combust?

How about nugs? Anyone loading them instead of grinding? Are there any advantages/disadvantages of doing so?

waxdab23,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom