Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

John Lewus

I don’t try 2-b A village idiot

The EVO was the first vaporizer that impressed me flavor-wise?
I come from a place of peace!
Neither do I. The flavor is good but smooth vapor is the most important characteristic to me. I don't care about taste as much as I care about harshness of the vapor. Generally good taste = less harshness though, but I would trade all taste in the world for the smoothest medicated vape hit I could get. I used to have an old Arizer and that hurt like heck. Unlike most on this forum I have been pretty resistant to VAS. This forum was a God send to help me do the research I needed to avoid VAS. I read a ton and got the original cloud which was awesome compared to the Arizer. I read for a few years and then settled on the Herbalizer which was another awesome buy. My original cloud broke so I upgraded to one of the original EVO's. After that my VAS was quenched for over 3 years. After I heard about the PACT act a few weeks ago I thought I would pop in here and see if there was anything new that felt like an upgrade to the Herbalizer or the Cloud for my use case. For me though it isn't just the smoothness of the vapor but also how fast it is usable and how easy it is to keep clean.

With 4:20 tomorrow I have been doing research on trying out a dab setup that is for more "sensitive" people like myself. I am still undecided though. I could get the t-bucket (advertised for doing low temps vaping well) or after browsing reddit have found a bunch of other enail providers. None of those *other* providers are talked about in this forum so I don't know how seriously to take them. It is a whole new world I know very little about and am trying to learn as fast as I can in my limited time after work. I have had pretty good luck with "smoothness" from those 510 pens as long as the voltage is low. I'm hoping I can replicate that same smoothness with a lower temp dab setup but I am in uncharted territory.

I also reached out to Vapexhale and am going to send my EVO in for repair. After thinking about it I can't live without it. I have I think 49 EZ load bowls plus all the tools, adapters, whips, etc.. They really did make a great product.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Neither do I. The flavor is good but smooth vapor is the most important characteristic to me. I don't care about taste as much as I care about harshness of the vapor. Generally good taste = less harshness though, but I would trade all taste in the world for the smoothest medicated vape hit I could get. I used to have an old Arizer and that hurt like heck. Unlike most on this forum I have been pretty resistant to VAS. This forum was a God send to help me do the research I needed to avoid VAS. I read a ton and got the original cloud which was awesome compared to the Arizer. I read for a few years and then settled on the Herbalizer which was another awesome buy. My original cloud broke so I upgraded to one of the original EVO's. After that my VAS was quenched for over 3 years. After I heard about the PACT act a few weeks ago I thought I would pop in here and see if there was anything new that felt like an upgrade to the Herbalizer or the Cloud for my use case. For me though it isn't just the smoothness of the vapor but also how fast it is usable and how easy it is to keep clean.

With 4:20 tomorrow I have been doing research on trying out a dab setup that is for more "sensitive" people like myself. I am still undecided though. I could get the t-bucket (advertised for doing low temps vaping well) or after browsing reddit have found a bunch of other enail providers. None of those *other* providers are talked about in this forum so I don't know how seriously to take them. It is a whole new world I know very little about and am trying to learn as fast as I can in my limited time after work. I have had pretty good luck with "smoothness" from those 510 pens as long as the voltage is low. I'm hoping I can replicate that same smoothness with a lower temp dab setup but I am in uncharted territory.

I also reached out to Vapexhale and am going to send my EVO in for repair. After thinking about it I can't live without it. I have I think 49 EZ load bowls plus all the tools, adapters, whips, etc.. They really did make a great product.
Cannabis experience is different 4-some?
There are dispensaries everywhere near by?
I was a reefer smoker from the Dazed & Confused ERA?
This bud tender at a shop in the bubble used a Cloud after his shift of bud sale’s!
I didn’t vaporize until 2012 or 13 (not sure? When I became CIVILIZED?)
The EVO had a taste like a decanter 4 well grown wine?
One oz/week of CANNABIS with seed’s to take out?
No seed’s in 2-daze culture?
EVO = CIVILIZATION ACHIEVED
FLAVOR/TASTE = SUGAR 4 some ?

Last edited:

CANtalk

Happy Evo Saturday everyone :tup:; and a blast from my past language there. The EVO has been keeping me too high to post much here, lol... and serious :science: :evil:. It's a killer 4 sure. And it's been great to hear from other owners and bring on the EVO talk.

True story, multiple times night vaping lately in low light, when I pull off the mouthpiece/hydratube immediately after vaping and look into the green bamboo the ELB is so clean that it looks like the ELB cap is missing... it isn't. Bring on the easy EVO cleaning capability. I got my Covid vaccine this week and fell ill for a few days. I ended up cleaning it yesterday morning (Friday) before I went with after-Friday-work use. The cleaning went quick and fast and really is (with PBW and weekly ultrasonic cleaner use). 10-15 minutes total time or less with rinsing, and with only ~3 minutes of involvement/work in that. I use deionized water to keep the hydratube glass super clean and can easily then go with a quick microwave dry. Fast fast turnaround (with little effort). It's those fresh fresh flavors @Socks And Sandals & @John Lewus :tup: :bowdown:.

So I've seen some of us flowerpot guys decided to chime in on the Evo..

As someone who has been using my new flowerpot exclusively for the past 6 months.. I decided to give it an iso bath for a week while I show my evo some love for a change. What I discovered is how much I still appreciate the simplicity and ease of use of this vape, the lack of guesswork (although playing with the carb cap and experimenting is part of the fun with the flowerpot), the safety of it and of course that first hit.. which someone said a few pages back is still one of the best and cleanest tasting first hits you can get out of a vaporizor... I happen to agree.

I managed to pick up my premium flower that very rarely comes in.. Hotbox Super Lemon Haze! So I got an OZ of it!:D There was something about the flavor that was different than the Flowerpot that I noticed that doesn't come through with their TI shovel head bowls. Then I loaded a sliver of sauce into my quartz tubes and honestly forgot how friggen good trates and flower really taste out of this vape!

Don't get me wrong, I love my flowerpot but I'm telling you guys, there is something different and pure about the first hit in this compared to the other vapes I've owned and tried.. and taking a break from my FP VROD really has made that stand out even more.

While the FP may have been the endgame, I can still see myself looking into a volcano as I get older and might not have the lung capacity I do now with the 10 second draws I take with the Evo and FP.

Anyhow, I wanted to say, I really do still love and appreciate this vape.. even after owning a FP for 6 months.. I Only wish certain decisions weren't made like ditching the classic hydratubes for the precision and not keeping old products in stock like the hydrabases, silicone dab mat (mine ripped), green silicone trate jars, nail buddy, etc..

and I still dream of a 100% glass airpath.. imagine if a glass elb could be engineered...

I just ordered a Glass bowl for my FP so I'll let you know if that makes a difference or not.. but coming from someone who has been using the FP almost exclusively for 6 months.. the taste signature of EVO is still one of the best I've had..

Vape on!
There are a number of people who've gushingly compared the EVO to the FP, both are great premium options and awesome, each with different designs, strengths and weaknesses. In many ways, they're like the flip side of a coin. Thx for coming back and giving your feedback :tup:. Love the Super Lemon Haze! (I've been posting it as a favorite in the EVO in the sativa thread and the what's in your vape thread.

I too find first fresh EVO draw is amazing... best in class in my opinion, and I the experience often extends into the second draw as well. Like the premium FP (and other premium vape options), the EVO is an extraction machine. It's so flexible; go with larger ELB loads and lower temps for crazy terp vapor amounts. A cloud machine, very consistent and very flexible. I've had medium ELB low temp draws that were so dense I couldn't hold the vapor in my lungs, and upon exhalation it was smokeless vapor (no whiteness but the kind of clear organic vapor where visibly refracted light through it leaves a briefly warped visual acuity... like the way heat waves come up from the earth's surface in the distance on a sunny hot day). The colas can be quite good for that. High trichome/THC strains too.

I love the Precision hydratubes but understand if ur a big conditioning fan. For me, the less conditioning the better. I vape dry and then only with a Precision hydratube at higher temps to finish it off. Still, hydrabases and full size hydratubes are available out there from a few sources.. I picked up a nice hydrabase and full sized hydratube for any higher conditioning fans who visit :). The way the EVO vape experience can be fine tuned is top notch and similar to the best vapes out there :clap:. As a party vapes it's even better than the FP, give everyone their own ELB and pass the heater. You can share a whip, glass... even set everyone up with their own glass, dry/wet.

A 100% glass EVO airpath inspired me as well to gush about that setup goal, and post a custom design idea a while back here. I'd love to see someone innovate as well. Small world and cheers!

I recently had mine repaired and it took about 3 weeks from me dropping it in the mail to it arriving back on the doorstep.

What “ban” are you referring to? Are they ending repair service or something?
Thx for the recent experience feedback. I hope all owners keep us in the loop on where VapeXhale is going with this.

... Vapexhale said they aren't going to be affected by it so I think they were just reccomending I get it done sooner rather than later with an abundance of caution since cannabis laws and now vape laws are always changing and they cant precicate whether or not something similar wont happen again that affects them preventing me from getting my Cloud Evo fixed if I waited another 3 years for example...
I thought VapeXhale was at least somewhat affected from what I've seen and read so far about broad-based vaporizer mail ban in the US. AFAICT, the VapeXhale website has pulled back a lot of service language for EVO owners, compared to what was previously posted & well known. Maybe the link changed??? I'm uncertain and concerned for sure. If I'm missing something on the EVO service website details, please post it and the latest links.

A fellow vap/EVO fan U don’t put lip balm of some kind?
I have a few vaporizer’s as U however the EVO has really decent flavor if U like TASTE?
Ya, sad to hear about those failures @John Lewus. It's rare; that happening twice sounds like a little more care with glass use is the fix. Not that it makes it any easier for you... :ugh:. Sorry to hear about all that... it can be hard to change behaviors, on top of being high when doing those behaviors :science:.

With 4:20 tomorrow I have been doing research on trying out a dab setup that is for more "sensitive" people like myself. I am still undecided though. I could get... but I am in uncharted territory.

Thx for keeping us in the loop with the EVO and repairs, great news :clap:. I've avoided any VAS as well :cheers:. Lots of other hobbies and interests to sink money into. Good luck with the dab setup and report back. Being a low volume user, my EVO concentrates setup and method hits the sweet spot here but am interested in both sides of the fence :leaf: .

The EVO brings the goods.. see the Trainwreck I enjoyed today.
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

And the evening Blue Dream.
8etrsipd90u61.jpg

Sorry for any HAF grammar/spelling :razz:. Have a great weekend everyone. Enjoy the EVO 👍.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

cvs8floz

A 100% glass EVO airpath inspired me as well to gush about that setup goal, and post a custom design idea a while back here. I'd love to see someone innovate as well. Small world and cheers!
A 100% glass vapor path would be a game changer for me and would pull this vape even with or surpass the FP. I really don't care for the metal ELBs, the way you have to pry them out with your fingernails when they are hot and dig out the spent material and the fact that they get dirty very quickly. Dumping and reloading my glass FP bowl with a handle is so much easier!

cvs8floz,
Reactions: ataxian

Enialis

So once I send my evo in for repairs and get it back, would that technically mean its factory refurbished?

I'm thinking of retiring it now that I have a FP since I'm worried ill break it again and would like to find it a good home and get some money back if possible.

I'm not sure that I'll be able to find anyone who wants to buy a broken one and send in themselves but I also really can't afford to have it fixed if I don't sell it right now.

Enialis,
Reactions: arb

davap84

Hi.
Cleaning my cloud Evo for the first time, i poured some iso on the top of the vape.
Any thought, please ?

davap84,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Hi.
Cleaning my cloud Evo for the first time, i poured some iso on the top of the vape.
Any thought, please ?
What do you mean by "Top of the vape"?

If you search this thread you'll find posts that suggest using the red plug that came with the Evo to close off the bottom of the glass bamboo and then pouring a cleaning liquid (ISO, etc.) down the middle of the glass bamboo.

I'm hoping you didn't pour ISO anywhere other than down the middle of the bamboo because pouring ISO anywhere else on the top of the vape could damage the electronics.

For the details you could search this thread for clean/cleaning.....

davap84

What do you mean by "Top of the vape"?

If you search this thread you'll find posts that suggest using the red plug that came with the Evo to close off the bottom of the glass bamboo and then pouring a cleaning liquid (ISO, etc.) down the middle of the glass bamboo.

I'm hoping you didn't pour ISO anywhere other than down the middle of the bamboo because pouring ISO anywhere else on the top of the vape could damage the electronics.

For the details you could search this thread for clean/cleaning.....
Thanks for your answer and your time. Top of the vape is where we put the tube to sip.
I used the red plugs but i poured iso by the top and stoped when it turned bad. Iso overflowed on the mesh wich is on the top... Later, looking at vapefiend video, i poured iso by the bottom. With a syringe. But i put a lot of iso, wich made me wonder if the bamboo wasn't broke. So, i stoped the operation, poured the iso wich was in the bamboo, and i made a test to verify if the bamboo was broken (i inhaled some air while i closed the botom of the bamboo). It seems okay.
If you poured the iso inside, as long as you don't give it power you should be ok. Iso is frequently used to clean electronics, just let it dry properly before use.
Thank you for confirming that electronic devices are cleaned with ISO. You reassure me.
How many time may i wait before switching it on ? (alcool may not take much time to evaporate)

CANtalk

Nice @cvs8floz. I have no problem with the ELBs in the EVO other than wishing it were glass. I seamlessly use my fingernails with the ELB and it's in the heater only when I'm literally taking a draw (operating the EVO as essentially 100% convection). The ELB comes out after every single draw. The ELBs stay quite clean in my use and doesn't plug up until a lot of use, I tested and posted some pictures showing them after vaping 16 bowls for example. Cleaning AVB out is no problem, I use @macbill's brushes with a quick few swipes and the comes ELB clean. If I need to poke out a full ELB of AVB I'll invert the brush and use the handle for a second, or use one of the picks I have at the cleaning station, then swipe swipe with the brush and blow out quick. All done in 10 seconds or less. All of these methods are very efficient in combination with periodic PBW and ultrasonic cleaning. I should note that I found ISO didn't clean the ELBs, nor other gear, as effectively as PBW and it would get dirtier quicker.

I'll add that my friend who visits and EVO vapes full ELBs to near black powdery texture will plug up the ELB quicker (I've posted pictures here of their near black powdery AVB), but even for them a dirty ELB is not an issue over a days use between cleaning (I clean after every three days use). ELBs are cheap too, so it's easy to have a number of them around and vape with a clean one (or ones). ELB cleaning is super fast too, with simply a 4 minute hot PBW water bath in the ultrasonic cleaner. I love how one can set every vaper up with their own clean fresh ELB and flower and they can vape it at their own pace and in their own style, all while sharing the EVO heater. No need to share a bowl... the EVO is a really nice set up and design. Cheers.

Ya @davap84, it's best to invert the EVO and pour ISO from the bottom so any spillage won't go into the air vents on the top of the unit. I recommend pouring until it's full, then lightly rotate, tilt and agitate (shake), then check, fill any air gaps that appear at the top of the inverted bamboo, and let sit for 5-15 minutes or longer (the red OEM plugs are the way to go). This is done because the bamboo has multiple chambers and they can air lock when cleaning with ISO. You want to drive any trapped air in the bamboo upwards towards the top of the inverted bamboo. It can be tricky to pour the ISO cleanly into the bamboo, I tilted the EVO heater / bamboo to help pour and one can use something like a plastic syringe, straw (like a pipette) or something small with a spout.

After sitting for 5-15 minutes (or longer), check for an air gap at the top again and remove the air gap by adding more ISO. Then lightly rotate, tilt and agitate/shake again (in a manner to drive any trapped air upward again), check for any air gaps again (fill), and let sit again for 5-15 minutes (or more). Repeat this process until no air gaps appear and the bamboo appears to be filled with ISO. When air gaps have disappeared and after sitting for 15+ minutes for the last time, drain, check by blowing out the bamboo carefully and then look to see how clean the bamboo glass appears. Repeat with a fresh hot ISO cleaning if the bamboo doesn't look totally clean. I like to shine a light down the bamboo from each end and check to see that the glass looks perfectly clean with no residue. I was able to clean a stubborn little spot with residue using a long pick once to aggravate the area and allow the ISO to penetrate better.

I recommend hot clean ISO, it will clean better and leave no residue. A quick way to get hot ISO is to put a small amount in a zip lock bag sealed and heat it up on medium or less in the microwave, 5 seconds at a time (explosion hazard, do at your own risk!). Don't overheat the ISO or the zip lock back will fill up with ISO fumes and burst (not good). EDIT, like @Cheebsy mentions below, if possible it's best to go with a high strength ISO, something like 90% ISO or more.

When the bamboo is drained and clean let it dry out for a while, I like a few hours or more, before turning the EVO on. Blow some fresh air through the bamboo and make sure it's dry. It wouldn't hurt to start with a low temp warm up either, and draw some fresh dry air through it as well.

As mentioned by @His_Highness and @Cheebsy, don't pour down the air vents on top of the heater... though a little spilled ISO there won't wreck things if the ISO is clean and one takes the time to let it evaporate out of the heater and electronics before use.

Hope that helps and enjoy the EVO.

Last edited:

davap84

Ya @davap84, it's best to pour ISO from the bottom so any spillage won't go into the air vents on the top of the unit. I recommend pouring until it's full, then shake, check, fill any air gaps that appear at the top of the inverted bamboo, and let sit for 5-15 minutes (the red OEM plugs are the way to go). Then shake, check for any air gaps again (fill), and let sit again for 5-15 minutes. This is done because the bamboo has multiple chambers and they can air lock when cleaning with ISO. Repeat until no air gaps appear and the bamboo appears to be filled with ISO. After sitting for 15 minutes for the last time, drain, check by blowing out the bamboo lightly and then look to see how clean the bamboo glass appears. Repeat with a fresh hot ISO cleaning if the bamboo doesn't look clean. I like to shine a light down the bamboo from each end and check to see that the glass looks perfectly clean with no residue. I was able to clean a stubborn little spot with residue using a long pick once.

I recommend hot clean ISO, it will clean better and leave no residue. A quick way to get hot ISO is to put a small amount in a zip lock back sealed and heat it up on medium heat in the microwave 5 seconds at a time (do at your own risk!). Don't overheat it or the zip lock back will fill up with ISO fumes and burst (not good).

When the bamboo is drained and clean let it dry out for a few hours plus before turning the EVO on. Blow fresh air through it and make sure it's dry. It wouldn't hurt to start with a low temp warm up either, and draw some fresh dry air through it as well.

As mentioned by @His_Highness and @Cheebsy, don't pour down the air vents on top, and a little iso there won't wreck things if the ISO is clean and one takes the time to let it evaporate out of the heater. and electronics.

Hope that helps and enjoy the EVO.

Many-many thanks. It's a very clear process, step by step. I didn't hope more. I'll keep preciously your message, in my book.

His_Highness

Ya @davap84, it's best to pour ISO from the bottom so any spillage won't go into the air vents on the top of the unit. I recommend pouring until it's full, then shake, check, fill any air gaps that appear at the top of the inverted bamboo, and let sit for 5-15 minutes (the red OEM plugs are the way to go).
Thanks for correcting my suggestion that the bottom is where the red plug is placed for cleaning. I'll be changing up my cleaning routine accordingly. I didn't have any spill over but why take the chance. Thanks again!

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Cleaning procedure is tricky

1. Take a medicinal glove cut one finger and use a rubber band to tie it and seal the top of the evo glass tube top joint( where the hydratube sits)
2. Now turn the evo upside down, only methodology for putting iso is to use a pippet and drop by drop fill the iso in the glass. DO NOT SKIP using a dropper/pippet its very important to control the little amount of iso that needs to go only into the glass tube and not into the electronics or mesh or joints around the glass tube.

Last edited:

John Lewus

I recommend hot clean ISO, it will clean better and leave no residue. A quick way to get hot ISO is to put a small amount in a zip lock bag sealed and heat it up on medium or less in the microwave, 5 seconds at a time (explosion hazard, do at your own risk!). Don't overheat the ISO or the zip lock back will fill up with ISO fumes and burst (not good). EDIT, like @Cheebsy mentions below, if possible it's best to go with a high strength ISO, something like 90% ISO or more.
I would be careful microwaving. It sounds risky. I keep a candle warmer in my man cave where my EVO is. You could fill a small mason jar with iso and let it heat up slowly on the candle warmer for maybe 20 min or more to warm it up. The reason I have a candle warmer is because sometimes I like to stick my hydratube on there for warm water vapes. It sounds weird to do but can give a different experience.

I don't own a 3d printer but it seems like that would be perfect for creating a splash guard for pouring in iso into the bamboo.

Thx for keeping us in the loop with the EVO and repairs, great news :clap:. I've avoided any VAS as well :cheers:. Lots of other hobbies and interests to sink money into. Good luck with the dab setup and report back. Being a low volume user, my EVO concentrates setup and method hits the sweet spot here but am interested in both sides of the fence
I sent mine in for repair. I can't wait to get it back. I also bought a T-bucket to try out dabbing from time to time. I hope no one invents a "new" type of vape or else I'll be in VAS territory. I really am trying to be thoughtful. I don't even vape that much these days. Maybe I do 2 bowls at night and then a few pulls off a 510 battery until I fall asleep. I think I spend more on equipment than I do on herb.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I would be careful microwaving. It sounds risky. I keep a candle warmer in my man cave where my EVO is. You could fill a small mason jar with iso and let it heat up slowly on the candle warmer for maybe 20 min or more to warm it up. The reason I have a candle warmer is because sometimes I like to stick my hydratube on there for warm water vapes. It sounds weird to do but can give a different experience.

I don't own a 3d printer but it seems like that would be perfect for creating a splash guard for pouring in iso into the bamboo.

I sent mine in for repair. I can't wait to get it back. I also bought a T-bucket to try out dabbing from time to time. I hope no one invents a "new" type of vape or else I'll be in VAS territory. I really am trying to be thoughtful. I don't even vape that much these days. Maybe I do 2 bowls at night and then a few pulls off a 510 battery until I fall asleep. I think I spend more on equipment than I do on herb.
After 10 or so vaporizor’s the family intervened and stopped the purchase of another unit?
Now a new LED grow light is the next item to grow COLAS of CANNABIS!
4 blissful operation toward’s CIVILIZATION!
Da EVO is 4 opulently enjoyment?
Da HID light brought the electric bill 2 high level’s!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Happy Evo Saturday everyone :tup:; and a blast from my past language there. The EVO has been keeping me too high to post much here, lol... and serious :science: :evil:. It's a killer 4 sure. And it's been great to hear from other owners and bring on the EVO talk.

True story, multiple times night vaping lately in low light, when I pull off the mouthpiece/hydratube immediately after vaping and look into the green bamboo the ELB is so clean that it looks like the ELB cap is missing... it isn't. Bring on the easy EVO cleaning capability. I got my Covid vaccine this week and fell ill for a few days. I ended up cleaning it yesterday morning (Friday) before I went with after-Friday-work use. The cleaning went quick and fast and really is (with PBW and weekly ultrasonic cleaner use). 10-15 minutes total time or less with rinsing, and with only ~3 minutes of involvement/work in that. I use deionized water to keep the hydratube glass super clean and can easily then go with a quick microwave dry. Fast fast turnaround (with little effort). It's those fresh fresh flavors @Socks And Sandals & @John Lewus :tup: :bowdown:.

There are a number of people who've gushingly compared the EVO to the FP, both are great premium options and awesome, each with different designs, strengths and weaknesses. In many ways, they're like the flip side of a coin. Thx for coming back and giving your feedback :tup:. Love the Super Lemon Haze! (I've been posting it as a favorite in the EVO in the sativa thread and the what's in your vape thread.

I too find first fresh EVO draw is amazing... best in class in my opinion, and I the experience often extends into the second draw as well. Like the premium FP (and other premium vape options), the EVO is an extraction machine. It's so flexible; go with larger ELB loads and lower temps for crazy terp vapor amounts. A cloud machine, very consistent and very flexible. I've had medium ELB low temp draws that were so dense I couldn't hold the vapor in my lungs, and upon exhalation it was smokeless vapor (no whiteness but the kind of clear organic vapor where visibly refracted light through it leaves a briefly warped visual acuity... like the way heat waves come up from the earth's surface in the distance on a sunny hot day). The colas can be quite good for that. High trichome/THC strains too.

I love the Precision hydratubes but understand if ur a big conditioning fan. For me, the less conditioning the better. I vape dry and then only with a Precision hydratube at higher temps to finish it off. Still, hydrabases and full size hydratubes are available out there from a few sources.. I picked up a nice hydrabase and full sized hydratube for any higher conditioning fans who visit :). The way the EVO vape experience can be fine tuned is top notch and similar to the best vapes out there :clap:. As a party vapes it's even better than the FP, give everyone their own ELB and pass the heater. You can share a whip, glass... even set everyone up with their own glass, dry/wet.

Thx for the recent experience feedback. I hope all owners keep us in the loop on where VapeXhale is going with this.

I thought VapeXhale was at least somewhat affected from what I've seen and read so far about broad-based vaporizer mail ban in the US. AFAICT, the VapeXhale website has pulled back a lot of service language for EVO owners, compared to what was previously posted & well known. Maybe the link changed??? I'm uncertain and concerned for sure. If I'm missing something on the EVO service website details, please post it and the latest links.

Ya, sad to hear about those failures @John Lewus. It's rare; that happening twice sounds like a little more care with glass use is the fix. Not that it makes it any easier for you... :ugh:. Sorry to hear about all that... it can be hard to change behaviors, on top of being high when doing those behaviors :science:.

Thx for keeping us in the loop with the EVO and repairs, great news :clap:. I've avoided any VAS as well :cheers:. Lots of other hobbies and interests to sink money into. Good luck with the dab setup and report back. Being a low volume user, my EVO concentrates setup and method hits the sweet spot here but am interested in both sides of the fence :leaf: .

The EVO brings the goods.. see the Trainwreck I enjoyed today.
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

And the evening Blue Dream.
8etrsipd90u61.jpg

Sorry for any HAF grammar/spelling :razz:. Have a great weekend everyone. Enjoy the EVO 👍.

I love your photo of CANNABIS!
EVO is 4 seriously intrusive fanatics of Utopian existence!

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Picked one of these up on a whim at a local dispensary today, I’m impressed with everything about it...other than the fucking whistle 😒 is this common or did I just get lucky with my glass? It’s like damn dog whistle at my most natural draw speed 😩

cvs8floz

Picked one of these up on a whim at a local dispensary today, I’m impressed with everything about it...other than the fucking whistle 😒 is this common or did I just get lucky with my glass? It’s like damn dog whistle at my most natural draw speed 😩
Same issue here and many other users have complained about it. I recently broke out the EVO for a test run after many months of it sitting on the shelf and on the first bowl I forgot to put the cap on the basket and all the material got sucked into the glass. I dislike the metal baskets more than the whistle.

His_Highness

Same issue here and many other users have complained about it. I recently broke out the EVO for a test run after many months of it sitting on the shelf and on the first bowl I forgot to put the cap on the basket and all the material got sucked into the glass. I dislike the metal baskets more than the whistle.

I kinda like the ELBs. So easy to clean....just drop in ISO, shake, rinse and dry.

The whistle is experienced by a large majority of EVO owners. It can change over time though so don't despair. The nice part of using the EVO is that it can handle whatever you throw at it in terms of draw speed. Draw hard and it may whistle. Draw slower and the whistle can stop. Many users find the sweet spot on the draw speed is just below the point where the whistle starts.

Initially I was a little unhappy with the whistle because the wife and I covet those first couple of super tasty hits on a new fill and every time she heard that whistle on a new fill she'd magically appear .... even if she just had a session on another vape. Eventually I found that I preferred the draw speed just before the whistle starts and not just because it protects those glorious first terpy hits from the wife. ;)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I kinda like the ELBs. So easy to clean....just drop in ISO, shake, rinse and dry.

The whistle is experienced by a large majority of EVO owners. It can change over time though so don't despair. The nice part of using the EVO is that it can handle whatever you throw at it in terms of draw speed. Draw hard and it may whistle. Draw slower and the whistle can stop. Many users find the sweet spot on the draw speed is just below the point where the whistle starts.

Initially I was a little unhappy with the whistle because the wife and I covet those first couple of super tasty hits on a new fill and every time she heard that whistle on a new fill she'd magically appear .... even if she just had a session on another vape. Eventually I found that I preferred the draw speed just before the whistle starts and not just because it protects those glorious first terpy hits from the wife. ;)
I like da EVO due 2 CIVILIZATION & flavor realized!
During a CONFUSED era 5 decade’s ago on this orb we bipedal biological wonder’s dwell like a SCIeNCE-FICTION NOVEL written on a stone of hard substance.
Some say the dot EVO consumer’s inhabit is the way 2-enjoy this CANNABIS grown 4 enhancement of LIFE?

Top Bottom