Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

pcs420

Hey guys ,

It has been a dark day , i have just broke my 3rd hydrabase . unfortunately i cannot seem to find any stock to re order a new one , not even on the official site anymore.

I love using my other hydratubes in tandem with the hydrabase instead of directly onto the EVO due to the ease of creating a good pull of vapor.

Be delighted if kind soul could recommend a alternative solution or possible site with stock with UK delivery options , currently drawing a blank with all internet searching .

Cheers guys

Paul

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey guys ,

It has been a dark day , i have just broke my 3rd hydrabase . unfortunately i cannot seem to find any stock to re order a new one , not even on the official site anymore.

I love using my other hydratubes in tandem with the hydrabase instead of directly onto the EVO due to the ease of creating a good pull of vapor.

Be delighted if kind soul could recommend a alternative solution or possible site with stock with UK delivery options , currently drawing a blank with all internet searching .

Cheers guys

Paul
Edited:
Sry you are looking for the base ! IT is here https://recommendedvapesupplies.co....ig-bubbler-base-grenade-style-percolator-18mm
Free UK shipping option £50+. £1.50 for orders £16 and under. International shipping available - Order by 12.30PM for same day despatch.
ALso 5% automatic discount . I guess you have to buy smth extra to fill the gap for free shipping :).

Last edited:

pcs420

Edited:
Sry you are looking for the base ! IT is here https://recommendedvapesupplies.co....ig-bubbler-base-grenade-style-percolator-18mm
Free UK shipping option £50+. £1.50 for orders £16 and under. International shipping available - Order by 12.30PM for same day despatch.
ALso 5% automatic discount . I guess you have to buy smth extra to fill the gap for free shipping :).
You absolute legend . Thankyou so much , and at a 3rd of the price i'm really excited for this .

Order placed .

cheers

Paul

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I luv my evo only desk top I have used up til today when my herborizer showed up ... So far 4 bowls in I'd say tha herborizer hits harder then tha evo ... Both are top tier desk top vapes ...

So I'd say look into tha herborizer ...
We may have different need’s?
Paper joint’s or a fruit of veggie pipe or toilet paper roll? (Empty + foil & rubber band’s)
Some earth-ling’s R recreational?
Some Sapien’s R medical?

EVO taste better than most vaporizor’s!

Kins

Hey guys. I want to purchase this,

Plan on using it for my tsunami when I get it. It should fit correctly or am I wrong? Also, anyone know when it will be in stock?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey guys. I want to purchase this,

Plan on using it for my tsunami when I get it. It should fit correctly or am I wrong? Also, anyone know when it will be in stock?
So fun 2 have a new H2O path 4 da EVO!
CIVILIZED behavior!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Indeed. It is quite civilized, as I sit here enjoying lovely vapor of a now legal substance in NYC. Finally... civilization!
Marijuana, pot, weed, shit, CANNABIS =EVO 2 consumption if R CIVILIZED?
MY old GSC is 20%THC a friend work’s at the test lab in the bubble said my stuff is pretty low compared 2 what is cool or fashionable?

Last edited:

BeyondStoned

Has anyone ever felt like gradually it took less force to get the whistle. Like many have said, my sweet spot has been right below where the whistle would start, but lately it's felt like I barely draw before it starts whining.

Nevermind, I just needed a little more water in my hydratube.

Last edited:

CANtalk

I know this has been asked a thousand times, but...the whistle is normal, right? Mine has gotten louder since I bought it 6 months ago. It still hits good, although it requires a long hard draw.
High quality cannabis batches in the ELB make the EVO milk pretty quick and easy here (fwiw). Whistle talk below.
... Nevermind, I just needed a little more water in my hydratube.
Nice, thx for the feedback and especially follow ups.

Fwiw, many EVO's whistle, others less so. And a change in behavior over time is not unexpected; as the glass bamboo is subjected to heat cycling over months of use, whistling behavior can change. I myself have reported here a number of times how my EVO has changed its whistling behavior over months and the last few years. And it's even been back and forth with the amount of whistling.

Hi fellow EVO owners, I hope all is well. As always, the EVO's brings the goods here.

TGIF and a friend visited already. Lots of vaped ELBs and a few strains. We just shared a very frosty new batch of Chocolope (another strong sativa). Very terpy, dense, frosty nugs, but it doesn't look as fresh as my best cannabis batches. Still, my friend is raving about it in the vape (he still combusts too). I saw lots of vapor clouds through many draws and temp stepping with a full ELB in the EVO (from them). I myself am microdosing currently with the EVO, and it's bringing some fresh terpy cannabis nirvana. Cheers.

How's the PBW and ultrasonic cleaner setup going for you @LaughingDog?

Have a great night.

:peace: :leaf:

davap84

Hi FuckersC.
I would like to make some DIY ELBs. Any hint around here ?
I have a cloud Evo but it's not for it. I try to make a diy vape. So, i don't need exact copy. Eventually, do you know some equivalents, like baskets with a différent size ?
Have a high day, everybody.

davap84,
Reactions: ataxian

jimdee

...How's the PBW and ultrasonic cleaner setup going for you @LaughingDog?...
Thought I'd take this opportunity to jump in and let you know that I've recently settled on the following routine to clean my ELBs with PBW, but without an ultrasonic cleaner. Here are the steps I follow:

1. Put dirty ELBs and caps (separated of course) in a saucepan with enough water to cover them and bring to a boil on the stove over medium heat;

2. In the meantime, boil 1/2 cup of water in a microwave and then mix in a teaspoon or so of PBW;

3. Add the PBW mixture to the saucepan and let boil for a few minutes until the water becomes dirty, dirty, dirty :science:;

4. Strain the mixture in the sink, rinse the saucepan and repeat as necessary;

5. Thoroughly rinse cleaned ELBs and let 'em dry (or use blow dryer if in a hurry).

Generally, I find 2 quick boiling PBW baths to be sufficient. The first one gets most of the grime and turns the water brown. And the second cleans them up like new.

I wonder if those with ultrasonic cleaners find that two baths is necessary with dirty ELBs, or is one enough?

All the best,
jimdee

PS I clean my tubes (vxl nails?) similarly. They generally only need a single bath and a gentle boil.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Thought I'd take this opportunity to jump in and let you know that I've recently settled on the following routine to clean my ELBs with PBW, but without an ultrasonic cleaner. Here are the steps I follow:

1. Put dirty ELBs and caps (separated of course) in a saucepan with enough water to cover them and bring to a boil on the stove over medium heat;

2. In the meantime, boil 1/2 cup of water in a microwave and then mix in a teaspoon or so of PBW;

3. Add the PBW mixture to the saucepan and let boil for a few minutes until the water becomes dirty, dirty, dirty :science:;

4. Strain the mixture in the sink, rinse the saucepan and repeat as necessary;

5. Thoroughly rinse cleaned ELBs and let 'em dry (or use blow dryer if in a hurry).

Generally, I find 2 quick boiling PBW baths to be sufficient. The first one gets most of the grime and turns the water brown. And the second cleans them up like new.

I wonder if those with ultrasonic cleaners find that two baths is necessary with dirty ELBs, or is one enough?

All the best,
jimdee

PS I clean my tubes (vxl nails?) similarly. They generally only need a single bath and a gentle boil.
Great to hear from you @jimdee and thx for the feedback :tup:. PBW changed the cleaning game for me and I think of it as the undiscovered country for many :brow:, lol. PBW is definitely less work with the ultrasonic cleaner and it uses less, though that may depend on what I'm cleaning. Typically it's one bath with hot tap water and similar PBW amounts to what you use. I throw ELBs, VapeXnails and a Helio mouthpiece into one bath (it all fits, even in small 600 ml sized ultrasonic cleaners). More specifically, I've settled on two 4.5 minute cycles because I flip the Helio mouthpiece half way through to account for any trapped air bubbles. The ELBs are probably clean after the first 4.5 minute cycle but I don't bother to fish them out until the second cycle is done and then I pull everything. The nails can be stubborn from time to time but if so, it simply takes more PBW, another bath and a few more cycles. PBW works so well I recycle used PBW water from the ultrasonic bath to clean the hydratube(s) with a quick 4-5 minute soak per side (i.e., flipping again accounts for trapped air bubbles). Everything comes out squeaky clean.

I love how the design of the EVO makes it very easy to efficiently clean the vapor path. And cleaning is very fast & easy here :luv: :bowdown: ( as described). Enough so, I always clean the vapor path after three days use at most. I really enjoy the flavors a clean EVO brings with good fresh cannabis / terpy concentrates ⭐. Enjoy the EVO life ☄️.

What's up with all the EVO owners out there? I just started vaping from a clean EVO setup today (Friday) 👍. Good times and potent :science:.

TGIF and have a great weekend everyone.

:peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

So I've seen some of us flowerpot guys decided to chime in on the Evo..

As someone who has been using my new flowerpot exclusively for the past 6 months.. I decided to give it an iso bath for a week while I show my evo some love for a change. What I discovered is how much I still appreciate the simplicity and ease of use of this vape, the lack of guesswork (although playing with the carb cap and experimenting is part of the fun with the flowerpot), the safety of it and of course that first hit.. which someone said a few pages back is still one of the best and cleanest tasting first hits you can get out of a vaporizor... I happen to agree.

I managed to pick up my premium flower that very rarely comes in.. Hotbox Super Lemon Haze! So I got an OZ of it!:D There was something about the flavor that was different than the Flowerpot that I noticed that doesn't come through with their TI shovel head bowls. Then I loaded a sliver of sauce into my quartz tubes and honestly forgot how friggen good trates and flower really taste out of this vape!

Don't get me wrong, I love my flowerpot but I'm telling you guys, there is something different and pure about the first hit in this compared to the other vapes I've owned and tried.. and taking a break from my FP VROD really has made that stand out even more.

While the FP may have been the endgame, I can still see myself looking into a volcano as I get older and might not have the lung capacity I do now with the 10 second draws I take with the Evo and FP.

Anyhow, I wanted to say, I really do still love and appreciate this vape.. even after owning a FP for 6 months.. I Only wish certain decisions weren't made like ditching the classic hydratubes for the precision and not keeping old products in stock like the hydrabases, silicone dab mat (mine ripped), green silicone trate jars, nail buddy, etc..

and I still dream of a 100% glass airpath.. imagine if a glass elb could be engineered...

I just ordered a Glass bowl for my FP so I'll let you know if that makes a difference or not.. but coming from someone who has been using the FP almost exclusively for 6 months.. the taste signature of EVO is still one of the best I've had..

Vape on!

mustacheemperor

Inverting my evo is ultimately what damaged it but after a conversation with vapexhale support about getting my vape fixed and seeing if i had to do it before the ban they strongly implied that this might be my last chance to get it fixed (I put it off after covid hit but remained in regular contact about it).
I recently had mine repaired and it took about 3 weeks from me dropping it in the mail to it arriving back on the doorstep.

What “ban” are you referring to? Are they ending repair service or something?

mustacheemperor,
Reactions: ataxian

androponic

vaped.

Enialis

I recently had mine repaired and it took about 3 weeks from me dropping it in the mail to it arriving back on the doorstep.

What “ban” are you referring to? Are they ending repair service or something?
The tobacco vape ban shut down some of the smaller vape companies and community sellers I'm guessing because they were marketed as tobacco devices in illegal states and at the federal level. Vapexhale said they aren't going to be affected by it so I think they were just reccomending I get it done sooner rather than later with an abundance of caution since cannabis laws and now vape laws are always changing and they cant precicate whether or not something similar wont happen again that affects them preventing me from getting my Cloud Evo fixed if I waited another 3 years for example. Mostly portables and wax pens are what got hit all of the the big name desktop vapes have always been for "aromatherapy" from a federal perspective and not tobacco devices like many battery powered devices.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I've seen some of us flowerpot guys decided to chime in on the Evo..

As someone who has been using my new flowerpot exclusively for the past 6 months.. I decided to give it an iso bath for a week while I show my evo some love for a change. What I discovered is how much I still appreciate the simplicity and ease of use of this vape, the lack of guesswork (although playing with the carb cap and experimenting is part of the fun with the flowerpot), the safety of it and of course that first hit.. which someone said a few pages back is still one of the best and cleanest tasting first hits you can get out of a vaporizor... I happen to agree.

I managed to pick up my premium flower that very rarely comes in.. Hotbox Super Lemon Haze! So I got an OZ of it!:D There was something about the flavor that was different than the Flowerpot that I noticed that doesn't come through with their TI shovel head bowls. Then I loaded a sliver of sauce into my quartz tubes and honestly forgot how friggen good trates and flower really taste out of this vape!

Don't get me wrong, I love my flowerpot but I'm telling you guys, there is something different and pure about the first hit in this compared to the other vapes I've owned and tried.. and taking a break from my FP VROD really has made that stand out even more.

While the FP may have been the endgame, I can still see myself looking into a volcano as I get older and might not have the lung capacity I do now with the 10 second draws I take with the Evo and FP.

Anyhow, I wanted to say, I really do still love and appreciate this vape.. even after owning a FP for 6 months.. I Only wish certain decisions weren't made like ditching the classic hydratubes for the precision and not keeping old products in stock like the hydrabases, silicone dab mat (mine ripped), green silicone trate jars, nail buddy, etc..

and I still dream of a 100% glass airpath.. imagine if a glass elb could be engineered...

I just ordered a Glass bowl for my FP so I'll let you know if that makes a difference or not.. but coming from someone who has been using the FP almost exclusively for 6 months.. the taste signature of EVO is still one of the best I've had..

Vape on!
4-my use & old age from a back ground of marijuana & zigzag’s (dazed & confused era) after making pipe’s from garden fruit or vegetables + toilet roll’s (empty one’s) and hating vaporizor’s when they first were introduced?
Da EVO had amazing taste? Now in my OLD age I am a FLAVOR chaser?

A book I read when I still had my first teeth had a saying that bring joy 2 my heart :
“Teaspoon of Sugar” = EVO = “CANNABIS CONSUMPTION DECANTER”- (4 serious earth dweller’s)

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

4-my use & old age from a back ground of marijuana & zigzag’s (dazed & confused era) after making pipe’s from garden fruit or vegetables + toilet roll’s (empty one’s) and hating vaporizor’s when they first were introduced?
Da EVO had amazing taste? Now in my OLD age I am a FLAVOR chaser?

A book I read when I still had my first teeth had a saying that bring joy 2 my heart :
“Teaspoon of Sugar” = EVO = “CANNABIS CONSUMPTION DECANTER”- (4 serious earth dweller’s)
I hear you brother! The "dazed and confused era".. man I loved that movie tho! I grew up in the 80's and finished HS in the early 90's but I have a very close friend who also is a few years older than me also from the dazed and confused era lol! He also loves to talk about "Fast Times at Ridgemont High (also one of my favorite movies) and going to HS in the mid to late 70's. We watch a whole lot of Trailer Park Boys together and get high talking about our "good old days".

Ataxian, I can relate! 👍 :D I kinda almost wished I was more of a part of that generation myself.. Like my brother from another mother Rick used to say "Those were Good times!"

I was a little younger than the kids from Stranger Things on Netflix in 84 to give you you an idea lol. Either way, I'm sure, we both miss our good old days!:nod:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I hear you brother! The "dazed and confused era".. man I loved that movie tho! I grew up in the 80's and finished HS in the early 90's but I have a very close friend who also is a few years older than me also from the dazed and confused era lol! He also loves to talk about "Fast Times at Ridgemont High (also one of my favorite movies) and going to HS in the mid to late 70's. We watch a whole lot of Trailer Park Boys together and get high talking about our "good old days".

Ataxian, I can relate! 👍 :D I kinda almost wished I was more of a part of that generation myself.. Like my brother from another mother Rick used to say "Those were Good times!"

I was a little younger than the kids from Stranger Things on Netflix in 84 to give you you an idea lol. Either way, I'm sure, we both miss our good old days!:nod:
I am rarely relatively logical?
I was introduced to this planet in English called Earth!
Dazed Confused along Pacific Coast Highway (101)
CALIFORNIA DREAMING while CANNABIS grew in the field’s before house’s took over the land?
Big Yellow Taxi was a song of the ERA of changing POP CULTURE!

EVO = CIVILIZATION

John Lewus

I've been away from this thread for awhile but bad luck struck me last night. I have not been using my cloud quite as much over the last 3 or 4 years but yesterday when I was removing it from my glass piece I noticed it was a little bit stuck. I've been in this situation many times before but this time when I removed it I heard the dreaded cracking of glass noise. This is exactly how my original cloud broke maybe 5 or 6 years ago. You will be missed!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've been away from this thread for awhile but bad luck struck me last night. I have not been using my cloud quite as much over the last 3 or 4 years but yesterday when I was removing it from my glass piece I noticed it was a little bit stuck. I've been in this situation many times before but this time when I removed it I heard the dreaded cracking of glass noise. This is exactly how my original cloud broke maybe 5 or 6 years ago. You will be missed!
A fellow vap/EVO fan U don’t put lip balm of some kind?
I have a few vaporizer’s as U however the EVO has really decent flavor if U like TASTE?

John Lewus

A fellow vap/EVO fan U don’t put lip balm of some kind?
I have a few vaporizer’s as U however the EVO has really decent flavor if U like TASTE?
I did years ago but then it just got kind of messy so I quit doing that. I contacted Vapexhale to see if a repair is even a possibility. If I can get it fixed then I will. The EVO is great for taste for sure.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I did years ago but then it just got kind of messy so I quit doing that. I contacted Vapexhale to see if a repair is even a possibility. If I can get it fixed then I will. The EVO is great for taste for sure.
I don’t try 2-b A village idiot

The EVO was the first vaporizer that impressed me flavor-wise?
I come from a place of peace!

Top Bottom