Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
It certainly wasn't awful, but I felt the bomb conditioned the water without affecting the flavor anywhere near as much as the turbine. I thought maybe it was due to the turbine's action causing almost two,layers of water? I know the bomb is deeper, but there was such little resistance and almost no flavor loss.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
May I ask why?

And @yogoshio, experience certainly trumps all and I don't have any! haha Thank you. May I ask, how bad was the draw resistance of the turbine? Awful or just not quite as good as the Bomb?

Thanks

I used to own an evolver hydratree and that thing was so smooth and free flowing it was amazing. The turbine is much harder to pull. I don't really taste that much of a difference between my tree and my Turbine. But I do feel the heat more with the turbine and it requires a much harder pull. For that, I will always choose the hydratube that has the easiest pull from now on.

Also - let me say this. I owned my evolver hydratree for 4 years without even the thought of getting another hydratube. With the Turbine, I'm already looking to buy something else st some point.

Sadly I broke my hydratree one night :-(.

MonkeyTime

May I ask why?

And @yogoshio, experience certainly trumps all and I don't have any! haha Thank you. May I ask, how bad was the draw resistance of the turbine? Awful or just not quite as good as the Bomb?

Thanks

I'll second this as well. I started with the Turbine and still like it, but I reach for it for (short term) nostalgic reasons, my two knockoff bombs I like better. I will say one of my bombs is pretty close to 38mm and it's not bad for normal hits, but if I'm looking to get blasted, it's a no go.

The Turbine does draw noticeably harder, not terrible, but harder. I don't notice heat or taste differences, mostly draw. For that reason it works great with some setups, the Hydrobrick for example.

I'd have no interest in any more 38mm or Turbine HT's for the record.

MonkeyTime,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I used to own an evolver hydratree and that thing was so smooth and free flowing it was amazing.

I have a 2.0 and agree it is the beez kneez. Couldn't ever imagine letting it go, especially with the newer tubes. I love my VXH but IMO it seems like tube quality dropped a bit over the last few years? Maybe idk...I remember those really flashy looking Bombs and I don't think they have them like that anymore more a big cage. The OG Bombs were almost Mobius looking if I remember right, really pretty I was miffed I didn't get one and opted for the Tree but the Tree has paid dividends.

Between the 3 available now, if I didn't have the tree and had to pick one totally new, agree with eveyrone saying bomb. I've never used the VXH but I have similar percs on other pieces and they are free flowing and tasteful.

If I had to pick one of the 3 now with my stuff, I'd go with the Honeycomb for massive hits, as I have more flavor savor pieces than heavy milkers.

I also only use my tube and no one else, too many people are stupid and twist and/or I worry about them kicking water down into the EVO by coughing back, and I also am lazy with the clean so it does get a bit sticky on the bottom sometimes. I have a J-hook when friends are over and we just use it dry, works great still! The dry usage IMO is almost preferable for me....it's really nice and smooth.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
If I had to pick one of the 3 now with my stuff, I'd go with the Honeycomb for massive hits, as I have more flavor savor pieces than heavy milkers.

I went with the Honeycomb for the same reason, my other glass is low diffusion. I wanted a lot of diffusion and more drag too.

These smaller tubes are intriguing, I'm tempted to get a 38mm bomb for flavor chasing and concentrate usage.

I also only use my tube and no one else, too many people are stupid and twist and/or I worry about them kicking water down into the EVO by coughing back, and I also am lazy with the clean so it does get a bit sticky on the bottom sometimes. I have a J-hook when friends are over and we just use it dry, works great still! The dry usage IMO is almost preferable for me....it's really nice and smooth.

I thought I was the only one who enjoyed using the Evo dry. You can always let your friends use your tube dry, I like to use mine dry from time to time as I find it cools the vapor more than the dry mouthpiece. This wouldn't eliminate the twisting issue of course but at least you wouldn't have to worry about water leaking.

BR Ron

I just received My order from vapexhale which included some quartz nails (seconds). They look pretty good. Only one has what I consider a significant flaw. The opening is cut differently, a large non-slanted opening. Anyway I thought I might save a few bucks. We will see how it goes long term. I'm going to give a test drive tonight. I'm hoping for as stickstones said a "face melting experience". I'll get some pics up when I get a chance.

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I just received My order from vapexhale which included some quartz nails (seconds). They look pretty good. Only one has what I consider a significant flaw. The opening is cut differently, a large non-slanted opening. Anyway I thought I might save a few bucks. We will see how it goes long term. I'm going to give a test drive tonight. I'm hoping for as stickstones said a "face melting experience". I'll get some pics up when I get a chance.
remember less is more. I learned to put small amts in because of taste. one hit no more

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
WAX hits with the NAIL'S is perfect for rainy dayz!
0tlLTNB.jpg

My new grinder is my new toy!
The EVO is a fun toy as well!

@kellya86 is 420 respected where you live?

herbivore21

WAX hits with the NAIL'S is perfect for rainy dayz!
0tlLTNB.jpg

My new grinder is my new toy!
The EVO is a fun toy as well!

I got one of the 4 piece Compton Grinders man! They are great aren't they? :) Hey that vapexnail next to your evo looks like it has a different shape to mine? Is that a repair job after one of them broke or a different version?

That pink evo is civilized! I really don't like the stock finish on the evo lol

Baron23

Well, I just placed my order for a HT starter kit and some extra ELBs. I'm gaga for this vape (I had a loaner to try for a while) and it hits like a MLB batting leader.

I did get it with the turbine as I have other glass to put it on with more diffusion if that's what I want.

@herbivore21 - as often the case, I agree with you. The few things I would change are all mechanical and start with the base unit enclosure which feel cheap. I get keeping the weight down, especially as I like to invert the unit onto a piece of stemless glass, yeah? But still, $500 vape and plastic enclosure...and not particularly luxe plastic at that.

But, that didn't put a hitch in my giddyup on the EVO at all (how's that for a sufficiently tortured..well, not really a metaphor but pretty tortured nonetheless! LOL).

Cheers

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
$500 vape and plastic enclosure...and not particularly luxe plastic at that.
It is NOT regular plastic, it is a Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP). The limited edition models were done in a substance called Vectra, I forgot what the stock material is called, but its not just "plastic", it's really, really, really, awesome, high performance, medical grade "plastic" . . . :)

https://www.celanese.com/engineered-materials/products/vectra-lcpzenite-lcp.aspx

Vectra® and Zenite® liquid crystal polymer (LCP) is a family of halogen-free, high-performance polymers that provide high-temperature performance in eco-friendly thin-wall applications with exceptionally precise and stable dimensions.

Product Properties
  • Service temperature up to 240°C, short term up to 340°C
  • Very close tolerances possible (to tolerance class T6)
  • Very low heat of fusion (short cycle times possible)
  • Flash-free injection molding
  • Very high tensile strength (to 200 MPa) and tensile modulus (to 30,000 MPa)
  • Very low coefficient of thermal expansion comparable with that of steel and ceramics
  • Inherently flame-resistant (UL 94 V-0, some grades with 5 VA)
  • Halogen-free without additives
  • Very good resistance to chemicals and oxidation
These highly crystalline, thermotropic (melt-orienting) thermoplastics are distinguished from semicrystalline plastics by their special molecular structure, which consists of rigid, rod-like macromolecules that are ordered in the melt phase to form liquid crystal structures.

Grades
  • Glass fiber reinforced
  • Carbon fiber reinforced
  • Fiber/filler modified
  • Medical technology (MT®)
  • Electro-plating
  • Conductive
Processing
  • Injection molding
  • Extrusion
  • Co-extrusion
  • Thermoforming
LCPs have replaced stainless steel in medical applications with several grades compliant with USP Class VI guidelines and ISO 10993. They are resistant to gamma radiation, steam autoclaving and most chemical sterilization methods.

:peace:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I got one of the 4 piece Compton Grinders man! They are great aren't they? :) Hey that vapexnail next to your evo looks like it has a different shape to mine? Is that a repair job after one of them broke or a different version?

That pink evo is civilized! I really don't like the stock finish on the evo lol
I chase flavor to a fault!

The EVO taste just right for me!
'
I'm a guy with a hot chick!
However PINK is my favorite color.

COMPTON GRINDERS I really like!

I only have 5 strains however they taste so good! 7 grams each = CIVILIZED

WAX = So Cheap? (My nail's are repaired) TI2 at the machine shop
ROMANIAN STRAIN (very nice actually!)
2 rips BUDDHA TAHOE OG (Ocean Grown) kine of stoney?
4 rips ROMANIAN CRUMBLE (no solvent)
Nighty Night!

EVO before bed = Civilized

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...

No....not at all....

Most people in the uk are completely unaware of the term 420....

I try not to consume cannabis for 8-10 hours after waking....so if I'm up at 7am, i can vape from 3pm, but usually not till 5 when I get home...

This helps my tolerance and allowes me to still reach where I want to be, and still use cannabis every day without fail....

I made a slight evo mistake last night...
I inserted my nail of qw kief concentrate, but then was distracted, I only left it for maybe 10 seconds, then I hit it....
I got a huge instant Whitehall, then dissipated really quick..
Upon inspection of my nail I realised the oil had climbed very high up the walls, away from the heat... this explained the dissipation of vapour....

Also my bamboo looked like a smoking gun for a while... I gave it a good burn off, inverted too...

All seems fine now and my bamboo seems clean.... lesson learned....
Ignore the children next time.....

No....not at all....

Most people in the uk are completely unaware of the term 420....

I try not to consume cannabis for 8-10 hours after waking....so if I'm up at 7am, i can vape from 3pm, but usually not till 5 when I get home...

This helps my tolerance and allowes me to still reach where I want to be, and still use cannabis every day without fail....

I made a slight evo mistake last night...
I inserted my nail of qw kief concentrate, but then was distracted, I only left it for maybe 10 seconds, then I hit it....
I got a huge instant Whitehall, then dissipated really quick..
Upon inspection of my nail I realised the oil had climbed very high up the walls, away from the heat... this explained the dissipation of vapour....

Also my bamboo looked like a smoking gun for a while... I gave it a good burn off, inverted too...

All seems fine now and my bamboo seems clean.... lesson learned....
Ignore the children next time.....
Harsh reasoning, but one of my golden rules for Vaping and handling glass!

Cannabis Connoisseur,
Reactions: kellya86

BR Ron

remember less is more. I learned to put small amts in because of taste. one hit no more

This was my second try of the nails. This time I used a very small amount and tried to get it all in one hit. MAN!!! It was a delicious lung buster. I could not clear the HT. The nail also did not get too dis-colored, making it much easier to clean. I was very high for an hour, and in a real good place for two more. I have a feeling I'm not going to get too much done over the Hoilday weekend. :rockon:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This was my second try of the nails. This time I used a very small amount and tried to get it all in one hit. MAN!!! It was a delicious lung buster. I could not clear the HT. The nail also did not get too dis-colored, making it much easier to clean. I was very high for an hour, and in a real good place for two more. I have a feeling I'm not going to get too much done over the Hoilday weekend. :rockon:
I was wasting so much wax?
1/2 the size of a grain of rice and the clouds are milk shake thick.
My NAP was deep thanks to the EVO.
ROMULAN WAX (nasty and powerful)
Two day I had to take 3 draws each hit.
Thick..VERY THICK.......EXTREMELY THICK?
2:00 too high (in my case)
12:00 just right (in my case)
MEDICATED, STONED, MAX FLIGHT, OUT OF CONTROL!

Can you hear me?

MAJOR TOM!

Gigsabits53

Ok guys, Vapexhale is having a sale on these. I really, really want one bad. I was looking at the Hydrabomb kit and can get it for $360ish. Should I pull the trigger? I mean, I am looking for something that hits very hard and is efficient. Seems like this would fit the bill.

Talk me out of it, please lol VAS is such a real thing.:)

waxdab23

Ok guys, Vapexhale is having a sale on these. I really, really want one bad. I was looking at the Hydrabomb kit and can get it for $360ish. Should I pull the trigger? I mean, I am looking for something that hits very hard and is efficient. Seems like this would fit the bill.

Talk me out of it, please lol VAS is such a real thing.:)

You won't find anyone here to convince you otherwise. Pull the trigger bro. My apologies to your VAS lol.

Top Bottom