Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

BR Ron

I just picked up an EVO with the turbine HT. I received it a week ago, and paid the anniversary sale price. Still playing around with settings, but DAMN this thing hits you hard! I'm a light rec user that didn't use for 20 years or so. Rec is legal in my State, so I've come back to it. I haven't tried the VapeXnail yet, but I have some concentrates ready for a test drive tonight. BTW I am super worried about dropping my HT. I'm going to make a wood stand for my desk.

Anyway wanted to say thanks for all of the info on the forum. I have learned a ton, and continue to read the older posts on my quest for knowledge, and Fuck Combustion!

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
Im happy to report I have been extensively testing my Evo unit and have found my preferred setting. 2-3 o'clock seems best at 1/4 ELB size. I get 2 solid hits per ELB. Vapor is still available on 3rd hit, but GREATLY diminishes. I have tested with both HydraBomb and Honeycomb. Honeycomb allows for a much larger hit and will "vape" my material more evenly. The HydraBomb provides decent diffusion (nothing compared to the Honeycomb) and is a MUCH easier pull than the Honeycomb. I can fill the HT with a milky cloud 2x as fast when i use the HydraBomb vs the Honeycomb.

Also, I am building out a stealth smoker closet and would like to know what features you guys would have in your own secret smoking room. Room is 66"x30"x96". So far I have planned a workbench table top that opens on a piano hinge to secretly hide my glass pieces inside, a flush "garbage" chute in the tabletop to sweep un wanted material away (dumps into a collector below for recycling, like a chef on tv), set in silicone mat for wax/shatter work, magnet board for metal dab tools, various mounted bins for extra ELBs, silicone containers, etc..., custom board/mount for HTs and EVO accessories, charcoal filter for extra vapor filtration, (wife is not a huge fan)and thinking of adding some sort of funnel system for east loading the ELBs. Maybe use a flask funnel attached to the top of a small jar? Just my super high $0.02... haha. Peace homies.

mnd99

Put the vape down. You've had enough for the night.

I'm trying to but my hands seems to have figured out how to disobey me?? !! ?

Also, I am building out a stealth smoker closet and would like to know what features you guys would have in your own secret smoking room. Room is 66"x30"x96". So far I have planned a workbench table top that opens on a piano hinge to secretly hide my glass pieces inside, a flush "garbage" chute in the tabletop to sweep un wanted material away (dumps into a collector below for recycling, like a chef on tv), set in silicone mat for wax/shatter work, magnet board for metal dab tools, various mounted bins for extra ELBs, silicone containers, etc..., custom board/mount for HTs and EVO accessories, charcoal filter for extra vapor filtration, (wife is not a huge fan)and thinking of adding some sort of funnel system for east loading the ELBs. Maybe use a flask funnel attached to the top of a small jar? Just my super high $0.02... haha. Peace homies.

My friend had a very similar problem with his wife and family and he was going to do almost exactly the same thing. A secret workbench and room but then he decided he is going to put on the exact same effort into NOT hiding. So for the next 3 months, he worked on pretending to being a Snoop Dog fan. He would buy all the CD's and play it all the time. Snoopy T-shirts and wallpapers. After about 3 months or so, when he starting bringing in the EVO and glass and stuff - Nobody was really surprised and all the blame went to Snoop Dogg for corrupting a perfectly good human being.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
and thinking of adding some sort of funnel system for east loading the ELBs. Maybe use a flask funnel attached to the top of a small jar?
Fist of all, make an EZ-Loader, invented by me and pictured below, so you can inhale your meds into your ELBs. Its just an 18mm vapor hose adapter, to fit the ELB, a piece of silicone tubing and a mouthpiece. This way you can vacuum you meds into your ELB. This always packs the load perfectly and just takes ground medicine out of whatever container it is in with no problems.

ezloader.jpg

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
I'm trying to but my hands seems to have figured out how to disobey me?? !! ?

My friend had a very similar problem with his wife and family and he was going to do almost exactly the same thing. A secret workbench and room but then he decided he is going to put on the exact same effort into NOT hiding. So for the next 3 months, he worked on pretending to being a Snoop Dog fan. He would buy all the CD's and play it all the time. Snoopy T-shirts and wallpapers. After about 3 months or so, when he starting bringing in the EVO and glass and stuff - Nobody was really surprised and all the blame went to Snoop Dogg for corrupting a perfectly good human being.
Everyone knows I smoke, hiding it from my wife is no problem, she just doesn't like the smell. The reason to hide it is for security ( I have a lot of time and cash invested in this) and from my young nieces and nephews.

Fist of all, make an EZ-Loader, invented by me and pictured below, so you can inhale your meds into your ELBs. Its just an 18mm vapor hose adapter, to fit the ELB, a piece of silicone tubing and a mouthpiece. This way you can vacuum you meds into your ELB. This always packs the load perfectly and just takes ground medicine out of whatever container it is in with no problems.

ezloader.jpg
Looks awesome! I'll check that out :) maybe run some sort of compression pump with tubing and auto fill the ELBs?? Have it sticking just out of the wall like a fountain drink at the movies LOL

2 Cycle

Started my day with a mouthpiece from Oregon trying on the Devastator knockoff for size.

IMG_3167_1.jpg

Answering @ataxian (below) to keep the thread as clean as possible (one stop shopping!)

OGB made both the carb, the angle adapter & the mouthpiece with ice pinchers. LOVE THEM!
Oh wow now that is slick. I have that piece and it really is about my favorite with the evo. This enhancement must be awesome

Paradox

Pretty sure we get a lot of "I got my VXL in the mail today", so I'll skip to I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and coming from an MFLB and a SSV this sure beats any experience I've ever had since fucking combusting last August ! When I compare the ABV there is a big difference in shade, SSVs are a dark brown but cloud evo's a dark choc brown, I feel I'm really getting the most out of my bud here.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Does anyone know if arizer EQ caps work with ELBs? I lose the tops to mine all the time, 4 ELBs and 1 cap...god grant me the serenity!!! Lol

No they are too big.... although they do fit nicely in the bamboo....

And a @DDave screen fits in an eq screen...

Maybe a ddave screen will work as an elb cap...???

I'll check later.....

Been using the mini elb mod a bit lately with kief..... I'm finding that enough kief can give similar effects to dabbing shatter....

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Yes, it can fit a bamboo.
I made a mini ELB from an ELB cap and an EQ cap. I'm just not a fan of miniELBs, posted my reasons for that few pages back.
In short, the reason was that the full ELB doesn't work any worse for microdoses than a miniELB.

Tony Timeless

Made myself an early xmas present and finally ordered the Hydra Base Honey Edition from vapefiend yesterday. I'm so looking forward to it!

Has anybody checked this hydra base out yet? I've only seen videos of the Octa Edition. But I can't help myself - don't like the look of it. I think the honey will be smooth and nice.

Wow and that crushed ice mouthpiece on top is really cool. I am going to try my classic long standard mouthpiece at first. Only have an hydra bomb knockoff at the moment, but it functions quite well. However I am going to purchase one of the OG hydra tubes as well soon :)

I've been using my Cloud Evo for several months now and I cannot think of any better vaporizers out there. Just bliss. But I need more glass :)

greetings

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
Made myself an early xmas present and finally ordered the Hydra Base Honey Edition from vapefiend yesterday. I'm so looking forward to it!

Has anybody checked this hydra base out yet? I've only seen videos of the Octa Edition. But I can't help myself - don't like the look of it. I think the honey will be smooth and nice.

Wow and that crushed ice mouthpiece on top is really cool. I am going to try my classic long standard mouthpiece at first. Only have an hydra bomb knockoff at the moment, but it functions quite well. However I am going to purchase one of the OG hydra tubes as well soon :)

I've been using my Cloud Evo for several months now and I cannot think of any better vaporizers out there. Just bliss. But I need more glass :)

greetings

Awesome! Sounds like you have a nice addition coming.

I have the HYDRABOMB and HONEYCOMB HTs, not quite the HYRDABASE, but still honey diffusion.

Diffusion on the honey is fantastic and has a tight smooth draw. Enjoy man.

FreddieFresh

This is how I've been dealing with all the post-election drama

My EVO arrived a day late, and I'm a few dollars shorter now. But a gauntlet between these three, and I'm vaped into oblivion :ko:

America is extremely divided right now. I'm tired of all the judgement! It's fine with me whether you vape or combust. Everyone just needs to chill with a nice bowl and reevaluate things considering everything thats been going on :2c: :peace:

Top Bottom