Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ean

Only time i ever get a decent tasting hit is when i put it below 12. I've went back to the banger doesn't have a strange taste like the evo nails.

ean,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Only time i ever get a decent tasting hit is when i put it below 12. I've went back to the banger doesn't have a strange taste like the evo nails.
tEHaXsd.jpg

I'm happy with FLOWER COLAS in the EVO.
I broke all my NAILS so I use something else for SHATTER.

somerandomguy1

Just gotta wait until the oil sublimates, bubbling isn't enough, gotta wait till you can visually see a steady stream of vapor coming out. I usually put the nail in, 2 on the dial and then 5 seconds later put the hydratube on, then I count to 10 and even wait after that sometimes.. If the dab has to fall down the side of the nail a bit depending on how you placed it, things could take longer by a second or two. I had the same problem as you at first but now I get huge vapor the first rip. from a rice grain sized piece i get 2 thirty second long draws at least that are just full of vapor. I'm guessing your concentrate makes a difference. Like you may have to wait longer for some than others. The stuff I use is always strong shatter that had that super standard shatter consistency and it stays mendable. i love dabs from my pens and rigs too but the x nails really do give you SO much vapor for what you put in. Give it another try and wait longer and then draw super slow at first. Works for me every time :)

Okay so I tried this and got better results, however the things that still bug me about dabbing on the evo,

1.While I got more clouds, I didn't get more high. If anything I was slightly less high. I think this is because the dab is more spread out and doesn't get into my lungs all at once like an enail does.

2.Taste still wasn't great. It feels like if you wait long enough to get clouds on the evo then your taste is subtracted as a result.

3.You can't really load that much into a nail (as much as I would need to be medicated in 1-2 pulls. This means i'm loading my nail, taking the hit, waiting 2 minutes to burn off the nail, then put it aside and grab my other nail. Meanwhile my enail just sits there read 24/7 without having to do burnoffs.

I'm trying really hard guys haha. I LOVE my Evo for dry herb vaping. I just get confused when I see the Evo advertised as "the evolution of dabbing". It seems like a step back...

KimDracula

I don't use the VapeXhale often any more for concentrates since SiC is just so superior to glass or quartz; but when I was using it I found that I got very good flavor as long as I made sure to clear the HT when vapor starts to thin out. This prevents getting all the nasty-tasting burn-off at the end that you always get to some degree (at least with glass or quartz). While it's not quite as good for oil as it is for herb I don't think there's a vape out there that does both nearly so well. It's nice to get everything done well with one premium device.

somerandomguy1

I don't use the VapeXhale often any more for concentrates since SiC is just so superior to glass or quartz; but when I was using it I found that I got very good flavor as long as I made sure to clear the HT when vapor starts to thin out. This prevents getting all the nasty-tasting burn-off at the end that you always get to some degree (at least with glass or quartz). While it's not quite as good for oil as it is for herb I don't think there's a vape out there that does both nearly so well. It's nice to get everything done well with one premium device.
What do you use for SiC? Are you using the Liger Banger perhaps?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What do you use for SiC? Are you using the Liger Banger perhaps?
I like the Quart's Nail's however I break them.
My MOD is what I use for SHATTER since the price dropped.

A Nail made in TI-2 would be the turning point!

UNBREAKABLE NAIL'S = CIVILIZED

I love the taste otherwise!

Maybe in 300 years one will be available? (UNBREAKABLE)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
At 10 o'clock last night, the unthinkable happened....

And it was worse than I could have possibly imagined, my whole house smelt like some major bong session had taken place and then the rancid ash water sprayed into the air.....

Didn't help that I ran through the house in panic, heading for the bathroom, chugging little clouds of foul smoke behind me from the hydratube.....

Accidental combustion in the evo is eventful....

Before I ran away with the HT, I first removed the elb, which then got hotter and hotter till it started to burn me, blowing on it is a natural, yet stupid reaction, so I thew it in a glass of water...

And the thing is, I don't even know why this happened, I was doing my usual routine... it just suddenly went yellow and I knew something was wrong...

Anyway all is well now after some extensive cleaning of ht and bamboo.... iv got the elb in iso but I'm unsure as to it's effectiveness yet...

Could have been worse..... haven't broke a ht yet........

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
When I first got the EVO I pushed the envelope temp wise till I got to 3 when attempting to finish off an ELB on a second session. I tasted something 'burnt' and stopped the session. When I dumped the ELB there was some tiny black char speckled in but no ash and the ELB itself smelled of light smoke. I finish off herb at 2:00 or 2:30 since then.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
It had been at least a month since i used my Evo prior to yesterday. Due to sheer convience the Zion was getting the majority of my time as i have been enjoying direct draw for a change. The Supreme 3 has been in heavy rotation on my glass and the Evo was packed away in an upstairs closet.

Well i liberated Evo yesterday as i had the day off to watch football and lounge around the house with just me and the dogs. Missed the Evo as a HT and Evo is devine.

Just wanted to say hello to all you Evo heads as i do not hit this thread often enough. The future looks bright for VXH.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I missed my FedEx Home Delivery Friday. They never even attempted to deliver it Saturday. Yesterday was a holiday.

Hopefully today I'll get my Vapexhale Turbine. Sitting with a working cloud but no tube sucks.

Edit: On hold with FedEx. Still no movement on my package.

Edit edit: on hold 20 minutes so far. They can't find it.

Edit edit edit: they couldn't find it. Fuck. Why does VXH use FedEx? LOL

Last Edit: they found it. On truck for delivery. No ETA since it's with a temp. Whatever that means LOL

Last edited:

somerandomguy1

At 10 o'clock last night, the unthinkable happened....

And it was worse than I could have possibly imagined, my whole house smelt like some major bong session had taken place and then the rancid ash water sprayed into the air.....

Didn't help that I ran through the house in panic, heading for the bathroom, chugging little clouds of foul smoke behind me from the hydratube.....

Accidental combustion in the evo is eventful....

Before I ran away with the HT, I first removed the elb, which then got hotter and hotter till it started to burn me, blowing on it is a natural, yet stupid reaction, so I thew it in a glass of water...

And the thing is, I don't even know why this happened, I was doing my usual routine... it just suddenly went yellow and I knew something was wrong...

Anyway all is well now after some extensive cleaning of ht and bamboo.... iv got the elb in iso but I'm unsure as to it's effectiveness yet...

Could have been worse..... haven't broke a ht yet........
This happened to me a few months ago. I actually thought that my bamboo was cracked because I used to vape at 2 oclock and would combust past 12.

I'm pretty sure this is what happened. I was setting my evo next to my window in between uses. When I use it I would bring it away from the window. Granted my window is always open so i'm pretty sure the rapid change in temperature threw off the Evo's sensor and it thought the ambient temp was cooler than it actually was and turned up the heater accordingly.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate

100% on literally every point, but I will bust a VX Nail out tonight....all this talk has me pining for one.

The dab sandwich worked well the other day, got wrecked. Don't like mixing really tho, find it tastes not the best.

Likes2vape

Okay so I tried this and got better results, however the things that still bug me about dabbing on the evo,

1.While I got more clouds, I didn't get more high. If anything I was slightly less high. I think this is because the dab is more spread out and doesn't get into my lungs all at once like an enail does.

2.Taste still wasn't great. It feels like if you wait long enough to get clouds on the evo then your taste is subtracted as a result.

3.You can't really load that much into a nail (as much as I would need to be medicated in 1-2 pulls. This means i'm loading my nail, taking the hit, waiting 2 minutes to burn off the nail, then put it aside and grab my other nail. Meanwhile my enail just sits there read 24/7 without having to do burnoffs.

I'm trying really hard guys haha. I LOVE my Evo for dry herb vaping. I just get confused when I see the Evo advertised as "the evolution of dabbing". It seems like a step back...
I find I don't use the EVO for concentrates at all anymore. I don't like the fact that I have to use a new nail for each dab and it takes quite a while to clean the nails. Using an enail with SiC dish or torching a Quartz banger is my go to for concentrates.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Waiting for this hydratube is even worse than the initial wait of the Cloud LOL :-). I know what I'm missing.

---

Ok I got my VapeXhale Turbine - Is it supposed to have a dimple in the mouthpiece tube? It doesn't look straight. It looks like someone accidentally pressed it when it was hot. Or something.

Anyhow, should I email VapeXhale about this? What do you guys think. It functions pretty awesomely though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom