Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
Hello everyone! Still currently Evoless as I wait for my repaired one to arrive (should be here tomorrow!) but in the meantime I want to give a huge, solid thumbs up to the customer service team at VXL who took excellent care of me and were really helpful and patient. Always nice to know your quality product is backed up by quality people :). Just thought I'd throw in my two cents on my recent experience!

No-Wrinkle

My new hydratube comes in today. I'm excited to use it.

Do you guys use any other vapes on a daily basis in your home? I really like the evo and I use it all the time. But I see this underdog sale going on and it tempts me. I don't really have a need for another desktop but maybe you guys can explain to me your usage.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My new hydratube comes in today. I'm excited to use it.

Do you guys use any other vapes on a daily basis in your home? I really like the evo and I use it all the time. But I see this underdog sale going on and it tempts me. I don't really have a need for another desktop but maybe you guys can explain to me your usage.
COLLECT/ACTUALLY VAPORIZE?

I have many and if I had one only it would be a EVO = CIVILIZED

Every time I rotate It makes me appreciate the EVO even more!
I have a NANO LOG however the wattage is higher than say a UNDERDOG? (do I have that right)?

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
@No-Wrinkle The EVO is a great home daily driver. It makes even my other good vapes collect dust.
My EQ (which is very nicely modded with a 3m silicone tube and efficient bowl) is getting almost no use. Can be a nice backup is the EVO breaks and sometimes I use it in group settings where I would be worried about my EVO.
My Iolite is basically retired (it can still work, but often refuses to light up).
My MFLB is also not getting any use, the other ones are much easier to use.
My Solo is also collecting dust because of my Air.
That is the only vape, that really gets some use other than my EVO, but not daily.
Most days are just the EVO. It's better for large bowls than most big desktops like LSV, SSV, DBV, Plenty and also great with micro doses like log vapes.
The Air gets some use because its size and portability.

2 Cycle

I wonder what the optimal device is with this thing. Just the tube / bubbler we all can agree just slams with thie vapexhale cloud evo. I must admit I own / have owned many and none have just flat out sucked. This includes tubes, bubblers, bongs. They have all belched vapor. I have used it enough where I feel like the investment I made is a no brainier this past xmas time

2 Cycle,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I don't drink alcohol anymore....

But after owning an evo for a few weeks now, I will say that I think the evo is like double vodka and coke....

You don't realise how high you are getting I until it's too late, and you have passed out with the TV still on, and a half eaten bag of something all over me....
I'm not a slob....

When my eq was my daily, I was limited by how much dry eq vapour my throat could handle.....like a bladder limiting beer intake....

Between my evo and tiwoody vapcap, I'm getting to a whole new level compared to team eq/flowermate......

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

But after owning an evo for a few weeks now, I will say that I think the evo is like double vodka and coke....

You don't realise how high you are getting I until it's too late, and you have passed out with the TV still on, and a half eaten bag of something all over me....
I'm not a slob....

When my eq was my daily, I was limited by how much dry eq vapour my throat could handle.....like a bladder limiting beer intake....

Between my evo and tiwoody vapcap, I'm getting to a whole new level compared to team eq/flowermate......

I know you've had a few annoyances ramping up with your EVO, and you were understandably concerned about how it would perform vis-a-vis your EQ. So it's really great to hear that you are now enjoying the full EVO experience: The process, the resulting product, and the consequences!

:myday::rockon:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I'm not a slob....

I'm not as puritanical as you?

I still drink fine wine. (CALIFORNIA is like FRANCE) Beer and Hard stuff NO!
My LOTUS my wife took from me? (I'm making something similar in private)
She only let's me have one glass at 420?

My EVO I had to set up in the garden because it makes me feel energized.
I hardly used it at first then it kind of grows on you!

I have a bunch of SUPER SILVER HAZE to have a session on the EVO.

EVO is next level!

twosilvertrees

YAY! I'm delighted to say my Evo has made its triumphant return into my life as of this afternoon, along with a small bag of popcorn :D. Glad to have it back! It's running full temp right now to burn off a bit because had a bit of an odd smell when I got a whiff of it, so I figure it just needs some burn off time :). Few notes: It was sent out for an overheating issue (hasn't repeated so far!) but my Evo had a few other issues, with the power switch no longer functioning and the notch set at around 11 rather than noon. They fixed my switch -- YAY! -- and sort of fixed my notch. It now sits at like... 11:45, bless its heart. LOL. My Mighty performed pretty admirably in my Evo's absence but I am so glad to have it back. See you in the clouds folks :D

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
YAY! I'm delighted to say my Evo has made its triumphant return into my life as of this afternoon, along with a small bag of popcorn :D. Glad to have it back! It's running full temp right now to burn off a bit because had a bit of an odd smell when I got a whiff of it, so I figure it just needs some burn off time :). Few notes: It was sent out for an overheating issue (hasn't repeated so far!) but my Evo had a few other issues, with the power switch no longer functioning and the notch set at around 11 rather than noon. They fixed my switch -- YAY! -- and sort of fixed my notch. It now sits at like... 11:45, bless its heart. LOL. My Mighty performed pretty admirably in my Evo's absence but I am so glad to have it back. See you in the clouds folks :D
6fo3bp7.jpg

Quarts Nail + SHATTER OCEAN GROWN + EVO + CALIFORNIA HYDROTUBE + OGB MOUTHPIECE
HUMP DAY = CIVILIZED

UnidenWallet

For anyone wondering about the warranty issue I posted about earlier (the one where you must register your Evo online within 30 days or the warranty is void). They said, as long as you purchased your Evo through the official website vapexhale.com then your warranty information is automatically registered when you buy the device.

However, if you purchase the device from another retailer, then you must register the warranty info within the 30 days. :)

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Good to hear. I went straight home the other night and registered mine, though it had been well past the 30 day mark. I got a confirmation email, but still wasn't sure it would be valid if I needed it. But I did purchase direct from VapeXhale, so no more worries!!!

EVlL 55

Hello all.
Recently I swapped a silika rig for an evo...used.
It needed to be at 3 o'clock for optimal results..the bamboo was loose as was the power assembly.
Iv dealt w/ VapeXhale before thru my previous 2 evos and contacted them letting them know the issues as well as the fact I have no warranty,..and that i got it used and was prepared to pay out of pocket no problem.
They simply asked for the serial # and said it's still under warranty...they fixed everything down to a completely new bamboo and I paid nothing.
How cool is that?....
So,..yes,...the customer service is top shelf...and more importantly they show a genuine desire to help & take care of you.. they always have for me.

Capt Soydog

Great to hear about the warranty being covered. I'm a dumbass and registered it a while ago, but a couple months after the 30 days. She overheated and broke the bamboo the other day and I was really kicking myself for not taking care my shit.

Capt Soydog,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Great to hear about the warranty being covered. I'm a dumbass and registered it a while ago, but a couple months after the 30 days. She overheated and broke the bamboo the other day and I was really kicking myself for not taking care my shit.

This is why I'm buying a spare evo.....

Who knew you can break the bamboo with the temperature dial.....

twosilvertrees

I'm fairly certain my bamboo cracked from overheating. After I had the issue where my Evo grew so hot the joint glowed orange, I looked inside the bamboo afterwards to see if there was a problem, and sure enough there was a blackened crack in the corner of my bamboo. Never dropped my unit, just tipped it over once a few months back on my nightstand, and I checked the bamboo immediately after that and it was perfectly intact. I can't think of any other explanation as to why my bamboo cracked besides the overheating, so at least in my experience it MIGHT be possible.

I let my Evo burn off for a long time (I'm talking max temp for several hours) and at one point I fell asleep, figuring my unit would just power off on its own with the one hour auto timer. Woke up after about an hour and a half to find my unit still at full heat and the lights not flashing, but stuck on half-red/half-green? Turning it off and on again resolved the issue. Still, bit strange! Also took a long, long time for the smell to go away, thus why such a long burn off. It's still present if I put my nose close to the joint, but much better than what it used to be :).

Aside from that it's been a happy reunion with my Evo! :D

Rebelistic

Just got mine back from repair today (I had broken the bamboo glass by an accidental cough sending cool water into the hot glass). I've missed her! There was a delay due to me going on holiday before I could send it away. Thanks to Vapefiend for the quick service!
I'll treat her very well from now on!

Top Bottom