Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Justpassedu

Got my sunshine Ht from the gate yesterday , I am surprised it works really well , like @Mangos stated it has a bit of restriction but I find that aspect of it really nice for when using the nails as usually my friends pull to hard , I like it with flowers also , got more testing to do with it but so far I am happy. A small tip for those who purchased , fill it very slowly and be careful to not over flow into the bottom chamber , once you do it will take a minute or two to get the water out of there. Also pictured you will see my hydro tube stand I had recently got from @StickyBricks over at the http://www.jojowoodworks.com/home.html website and also my elb holder , very nice quality and work really well. The big plus is you wont hear glass clanking against glass with this hydratube stand as it is made of rubber I believe.
B1CDA86C-A5A6-452B-99EE-46B67DC1D355_zpsfrpz1uon.jpg
80359721-4C79-498F-A44D-0D34A41B0B44_zpswteotdum.jpg
809BC921-29E8-4ACC-988E-CA95BE14DEE3_zpsdphi67rk.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Broke my damn glass vapexnail last night :( . I had just taken it out of the evo at about 3:30 to clean, set it on the glass table and heard a POP! It snapped right where they all do, at the cut opening. I guess I need a 5 pack of quartz, sheesh those are overpriced. Hey @ataxian how are those Ti nails for the evo coming along, You should look into a Silicon Carbide alternative to Ti or quartz if you really want a custom nail. Tastier than quartz and much stronger plus better thermal properties. That's what these inserts for my enail are made out of.I have dropped these onto tile floor while glowing red hot and they didn't break! And they taste better and hold heat better than glass, quartz, or Ti!
I wonder if Vapexhale is looking into making nails out of this material like all of the cutting edge enail companies currently?

F894C446-11FD-48D1-B52D-1E21F6C74179.jpg
For sure the VAPORIZER companies are centuries behind technology.

Thanks for the lead.

I think the design of the EVO nail is great.
However the material is a bit dated.

I'm not a reference point as a CANNABIS consumer.
However once large Corporation's get the go ahead from the Federal they will listen to the consumer.

Justpassedu

Broke my damn glass vapexnail last night :( . I had just taken it out of the evo at about 3:30 to clean, set it on the glass table and heard a POP! It snapped right where they all do, at the cut opening. I guess I need a 5 pack of quartz, sheesh those are overpriced. Hey @ataxian how are those Ti nails for the evo coming along, You should look into a Silicon Carbide alternative to Ti or quartz if you really want a custom nail. Tastier than quartz and much stronger plus better thermal properties. That's what these inserts for my enail are made out of.I have dropped these onto tile floor while glowing red hot and they didn't break! And they taste better and hold heat better than glass, quartz, or Ti!
I wonder if Vapexhale is looking into making nails out of this material like all of the cutting edge enail companies currently?

F894C446-11FD-48D1-B52D-1E21F6C74179.jpg
@mrbonsai420 I got a company I am working with that has made new nails for us for the Evo in quartz and regular, they should be in stock within a few weeks once they get there shipments in . They should be a drop thicker but I cannot attest to that until I get my hands on them to test out. I am trying to get them to come up with specific fc coupon code for us also that they said they would have no problem doing. They wanted to be un-named on fc until they receive there stock so once I have more info for everyone I will be sure to post it up. Try to hold out if you can...

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I got it second hand so if more people say it's not normal ill be returning it.

Sorry for the late reply....mine came in last week and was tight. No movement at all.

I've read through the entire thread and I've read numerous posts about the bamboo/top moving and turning that said it didn't affect the way the unit works so the person wasn't going to send it in for a fix. That being said...if my new unit came in that way it would be going back even if it did work.

PeteSeattle

Got my sunshine Ht from the gate yesterday , I am surprised it works really well , like @Mangos stated it has a bit of restriction but I find that aspect of it really nice for when using the nails as usually my friends pull to hard , I like it with flowers also , got more testing to do with it but so far I am happy. A small tip for those who purchased , fill it very slowly and be careful to not over flow into the bottom chamber , once you do it will take a minute or two to get the water out of there. Also pictured you will see my hydro tube stand I had recently got from @StickyBricks over at the http://www.jojowoodworks.com/home.html website and also my elb holder , very nice quality and work really well. The big plus is you wont hear glass clanking against glass with this hydratube stand as it is made of rubber I believe.

Thanks for the photos and your report. I ordered mine last week and it's now in SF and is supposed to be here Monday. What the heck? I haven't ordered glass from DHG and had to wait at least a month before.

I just ordered the base from Jojo. Thanks for the link.

Justpassedu

Thanks for the photos and your report. I ordered mine last week and it's now in SF and is supposed to be here Monday. What the heck? I haven't ordered glass from DHG and had to wait at least a month before.

I just ordered the base from Jojo. Thanks for the link.
No problem at all , enjoy it , dhgate has been getting quicker and quicker these days. The stand is awesome also you'll really enjoy it. I may even dremel mine out around the edge to fit some more nails and elbs in it. They just came out also with the hydrabomb I sent them dimensions for : http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-design-vapexhale-hydratube-sidecar-perc/386035662.html

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No problem at all , enjoy it , dhgate has been getting quicker and quicker these days. The stand is awesome also you'll really enjoy it. I may even dremel mine out around the edge to fit some more nails and elbs in it. They just came out also with the hydrabomb I sent them dimensions for : http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-design-vapexhale-hydratube-sidecar-perc/386035662.html
Sunshine store makes JHOOKS?
Why do they ship with water-pipes with a mouth-piece?
Male joint facing down makes more sense?
I need to make a custom one here in CALIFORNIA!

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Sunshine store makes JHOOKS?
Why do they ship with a mouth-piece?
Male joint facing down makes more sense?
I need to make a custom one here in CALIFORNIA!
I don't quite understand but custom is always nice , check out this site , they will make you anything custom : http://oregonglassblower.com/GLASS-J-HOOKS-and-MOUTHPIECES_c42.htm , most hydratube have female as that is what we most use, Evo is male. Would be nice to have a removable mouthpiece.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

GameEnders

Thank you @Justpassedu I ordered this as a backup. My wife has erratic movements that sometimes worry me lol.

Oogendoogan

My EVO has landed!! :rockon: thank you again @Vape Dr. you really helped me make the awesome decision to buy this thing when you let me try yours. I do not know why i waited so long to get one of these things, I am getting the biggest, tastiest convection hits through water I have ever experienced. This thing is fucking awesome and its my new daily driver. I really am only using 3 vapes now most of the time, EVO just took my seventh floor vapes spots lol, and i dont see that changing because the honeymoon with this EVO should be long:science:
Pics of my new favorite desktop vape :bowdown:
LRvk7Aq.jpg

cDHtW75.jpg

lSjhlyo.jpg

Cheers everyone
stay vaped :peace::leaf:

UnidenWallet

VaporWarehouse.com sells individual glass vapexnails. I got mine for $12

Do you think they got the dimensions on the Hydrabomb clone correctly? To me it looks like the chamber where the water goes is too short? Vapexhale's looks taller..

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Do you think they got the dimensions on the Hydrabomb clone correctly? To me it looks like the chamber where the water goes is too short? Vapexhale's looks taller..
I had given them exact dimensions and the rest was up to them. From the looks of it though you are correct , def can see the can being to small and water getting into the mp. I hope this is not the case but def looks that way from the pictures and video. It may still function ok for $40. Only time will tell .

Justpassedu,

Socks And Sandals

Thank you so much for this. I was so lazy the past 3 weeks to even find a single nail, I've been using those Honey Vape 510 cartomizers to get my concentrate fix after breaking my nail just recently! A million thanks!

page 500 in on this historic moment!

I know right! I was just going to say something!

Socks And Sandals,

Vapor King

My EVO has landed!! :rockon: thank you again @Vape Dr. you really helped me make the awesome decision to buy this thing when you let me try yours. I do not know why i waited so long to get one of these things, I am getting the biggest, tastiest convection hits through water I have ever experienced. This thing is fucking awesome and its my new daily driver. I really am only using 3 vapes now most of the time, EVO just took my seventh floor vapes spots lol, and i dont see that changing because the honeymoon with this EVO should be long:science:
Pics of my new favorite desktop vape :bowdown:
LRvk7Aq.jpg

cDHtW75.jpg

lSjhlyo.jpg

Cheers everyone
stay vaped :peace::leaf:

Never thought anything would replace any of my 7th floor products...... BUT!!! Got my Evo about 18 months ago..... Have never looked back!!!! Those 7th Floor vapes are dusty and lonely now a days

cloudsosmoke

i dont understand the video further down the dhgate page
- isnt the intake blocked by stand or am i missing something?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x3T-ddiLudU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oogendoogan

Yeah I saw they added the hydra base and the sybiartic, looks awesome! Have a buddy who uses the hydra base plus bomb and it's freaking great! Best piece for Evo and dabs!! Wish I had more money haha. @ataxian how did the China version of the symbiartic work? I'm still thinking of getting one.

Oogendoogan,

MinnBobber

They also have a HydraBase Bomb Edition that I think @ataxian may like since it seems to have a removable mp - http://www.vapexhale.com/collections/hydratubes
I just now look at this, as assumed "hydra base" was just a holder for a HT.
HydraBase Bomb Edition---- could someone in the know, please post some specs like inlet and outlet size and M/F, mouthpiece removable or not as someone thought yes but my looking at pics says no??
How tall is is, how wide? Thanks

VXL site says you need:
1. 18-14 Female VXL Adapter Kit. Out of stock so no price listed :( Price??
2. 18 - 14 Glass male adapter Price?

And clarify exactly what the adapters are.
I read a "18-14 Female adapter" as 18 male at one end and 14 female at the other/ converts a 18 mm female joint to a 14 mm female joint.
My buddy says it is 18 female at one end and 14 female at the other.

My pet peeve---list such adapters as what they are e.g. 18 mm male joint - 14 mm female joint etc

MinnBobber,

Justpassedu

I just now look at this, as assumed "hydra base" was just a holder for a HT.
HydraBase Bomb Edition---- could someone in the know, please post some specs like inlet and outlet size and M/F, mouthpiece removable or not as someone thought yes but my looking at pics says no??
How tall is is, how wide? Thanks

VXL site says you need:
1. 18-14 Female VXL Adapter Kit. Out of stock so no price listed :( Price??
2. 18 - 14 Glass male adapter Price?

And clarify exactly what the adapters are.
I read a "18-14 Female adapter" as 18 male at one end and 14 female at the other/ converts a 18 mm female joint to a 14 mm female joint.
My buddy says it is 18 female at one end and 14 female at the other.

My pet peeve---list such adapters as what they are e.g. 18 mm male joint - 14 mm female joint etc
I cant help you with most of these questions as I do not own 1 but there is a way to scroll through the pics on there site once you click it. You will see it can be used a # of way's and that is prob why they added the name Hydrabase to it bc they are placing a Hydratube on it and using that as a mouthpiece. looks like you can use any mp you'd like with it and at either fitting male or female as there is a male and female on it , seems you don't need any adapters also as the evo can be inverted on it. If you have a stock vapexhale mp that came with your Evo that can be used also. I am unsure of the size but I'd think it would be 18mm as that is what the Evo is. It also seems to come with no mouthpiece , you would have to purchase or use your own or use a ht.

Justpassedu,

harmless healing

I really wish they would do something about the fact I can't buy their glass in the UK. At this point I don't care whether it's Vapefiend that get some in stock or they finally allow UK customers to order direct. What's the point in exclusivity rights if you never stock the damn stuff @VapeFiend.com

Top Bottom