Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

UnidenWallet

Huh. I do the same thing with my butt before I go swimming. You know, just to be sure... :rofl:

You forgot to add a "Toot toot!" in there ;)

So excited! Matrix?

A few pages back, there are some pictures of a prototype of a Chinese-made Symbiartic Chandelier hydratube. But the design team in China didn't have good pictures of the hydratube to copy off of the first time round, so they basically stacked 4 honeycomb percs ontop of each other lol. Someone managed to find a good video that showed all 3 dimensions of the percolator that goes inside the tube, so they would have a better idea how to re-design it.

My fingers are crossed that the next batch of prototypes are better! I hope they would go ahead and make the Matrix/Hydrabomb. Seems like it would be the easiest make because China is already pumping out Matrix percs.

Last edited:
UnidenWallet,
Reactions: Maitri

jrcmang

I love my FC mouthpiece hydratube that I bought from steven through dhgate. No issues whatsoever and everything looks great. I'm no expert in heady glass blowing but I don't see any flaws. Very much worth the $30. I got really vaked last night and had a little VAS...ended up buying a new rig from clean clear glass. They are a little pricier than other sellers but man some of those rigs look amazing. Plus I've read some pretty solid reviews on glass coming from CCG. Oh well at least I didn't buy another vape....my wife would kill me after I just bought the evo. Ha!

Well I decided to order some more elbs to make evo sessions a little easier. Received them today and they are all too small! Everyone of them. I emailed VXL and am hoping to hear a response tomorrow. For people that have recently received elbs that are too small, what was the process like with VXL? Did they send out new elbs immediately or did you have to wait until they received the original ones? I pointed out to them how this seems to be a common problem so hopefully the can find some of the older sized ones to send me.

Oh well at least I have a well functioning unit. Truly don't have much to complain about. Now time to get vaked and enjoy the rest of this beautiful friday evening. Happy weekend everyone!

Socks And Sandals

LOL, that's the RBT Milaana. Unregulated single 18650 on demand convection vaporizer. That and a few water tools on the other end.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/t...lated-single-18650.18829/page-116#post-971715

Yeah I've never heard of or seen this portable before. Thanks for getting back!

Edit: Just reading up on this right now after googling it. Looks interesting! How does this perform by itself as a portable? Curious on what amp and CDR specs they recommend on the 18650?

Last edited:
Socks And Sandals,

2 Cycle

my brother in law is a full time combuster and tough to please. Whenever i tried to get him vaked with the solo he would just hit it and hand it back saying he got nothing (although with stevens mouthpiece the solo is like a new device seriously try). Got him good with the sledgehammer the other day and FC Mod. He looked a little wobbly getting up after a 2:00 seasion lol. Found a great cleaning system for tubes you guys should try. Go to dollar store and pick up the cheap 50% alcohol. Use a few drops of cranberry extract with your distilled water. At conclusion of session or 3, rinse out your water, the swirl in just a bit of this low intensity alcohol and rinse. Eradicates any funky smell and crystal clean. The cran extract keeps any resin from sticking inside and the alcohol sterilizes it right out. This dollar store variety has kinda a minty hint to it, i like it. I like this lower dilution because it isn't a hard core cleaning session, just maintenance. I use either simple green or pbw once a month now

headees

I love my FC mouthpiece hydratube that I bought from steven through dhgate. No issues whatsoever and everything looks great. I'm no expert in heady glass blowing but I don't see any flaws. Very much worth the $30. I got really vaked last night and had a little VAS...ended up buying a new rig from clean clear glass. They are a little pricier than other sellers but man some of those rigs look amazing. Plus I've read some pretty solid reviews on glass coming from CCG. Oh well at least I didn't buy another vape....my wife would kill me after I just bought the evo. Ha!

Well I decided to order some more elbs to make evo sessions a little easier. Received them today and they are all too small! Everyone of them. I emailed VXL and am hoping to hear a response tomorrow. For people that have recently received elbs that are too small, what was the process like with VXL? Did they send out new elbs immediately or did you have to wait until they received the original ones? I pointed out to them how this seems to be a common problem so hopefully the can find some of the older sized ones to send me.

Oh well at least I have a well functioning unit. Truly don't have much to complain about. Now time to get vaked and enjoy the rest of this beautiful friday evening. Happy weekend everyone!

Funny I just came here to ask about the problem with small elbows. I ordered my cloud when they had the indigo preorder sale, I think back at the start of 15. I ordered some elbows a couple weeks ago, and all were too small. I invert mine, so they were falling into my bubbler. Anyway, contacted them, and they were cool and sent me another pack right out. Well just tried out the new ones and all but 1 are also too small, maybe a bit better than the previous set, but they still fall out. Soaked three full elbows so far!

So not sure whats up with this, is any one else having issues with this?

Also what piece did you order from Clean Clear Glass? Thinking of getting a hydrotube type piece so I dont need to invert the cloud anymore. Thanks.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I haven't posted in this thread for a while. Still have no green led, but my machine is still rocking real well *knock on wood*. Did a decent clean today and it's happy. This is by far the best desktop vaporizer I have ever used and I will never look back. I did have some growing pains with the company in the beginning but since I got my evo I think now 2 years ago everything has been amazing.

Also I'm rocking my evolver hydratree v1 since I got my OG cloud back in 2012 and still loving it.

Just wanted to throw this up here :-)

Last edited:

jrcmang

Funny I just came here to ask about the problem with small elbows. I ordered my cloud when they had the indigo preorder sale, I think back at the start of 15. I ordered some elbows a couple weeks ago, and all were too small. I invert mine, so they were falling into my bubbler. Anyway, contacted them, and they were cool and sent me another pack right out. Well just tried out the new ones and all but 1 are also too small, maybe a bit better than the previous set, but they still fall out. Soaked three full elbows so far!

So not sure whats up with this, is any one else having issues with this?

Also what piece did you order from Clean Clear Glass? Thinking of getting a hydrotube type piece so I dont need to invert the cloud anymore. Thanks.

I'll have to search around this thread but I know there was a member who took calipers and actually measured the new and old elbs. There is most definitely a difference. If I end up with more bad elbs then I will send them the link to the post on the measurements. Hopefully they get it figured out.

The CCG piece I ordered is linked below. I was torn between this and the 2016 fab egg. Decided to go with this one. I will report back when I get it and let you know how it is.
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/ccg-2016-new-arrival-glass-water-pipes-glass/378838356.html

Last edited:
jrcmang,

headees

I'll have to search around this thread but I know there was a member who took calipers and actually measured the new and old elbs. There is most definitely a difference. If I end up with more bad elbs then I will send them the link to the post on the measurements. Hopefully they get it figured out.

The CCG piece I ordered is linked below. I was torn between this and the 2016 fab egg. Decided to go with this one. I will report back when I get it and let you know how it is.
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/ccg-2016-new-arrival-glass-water-pipes-glass/378838356.html

Ok, After trying out the rest of the newest batch of ELBs I found they are all a bit different in size, with only one being close to the same size as the original 2 in my order. The rest are too small and will fall out when you invert them.
Ive emailed them again, waiting for a response.

That piece looks nice. Ive got a similar set up from a blower in CO, but with honeycomb/recti perc. Probably will grab the hydrotube off DHgate so I dont have to invert the cloud anymore.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I love my EVO :love: it really is the purest flavor IMO

I've had an influx of tasty nuggets, and they always get called something and in my neck of the woods you tend to take a name with a grain of salt. That said, the EVO is the perfect tester and lets me authenticate my nuggets so to speak :lol:

Just loaded up some Trainwreck.....took 2 hits at 11........tell my roomate, "SPICY PINE LEMON" I always try to pick the 3 on Leafly.....so I go on Leafly and its Earthy, Pine, Pungent......I can dig that, a little bit of difference of opinion...it is certainly pungent too...

But then I'm reading the paragraph about the strain, and it says, "....passing on a sweetlemon and spicypine aroma." :razz:

:rockon: Thank you EVO! The Trainwreck is great!

gaseous_clay

Spending a lovely Sunday with my new EVO. Only "complaint" I have about it is the LED isn't as strong of a color as the old one. The red is barely visible, and when it goes into auto shut off mode the light just looks like a light green that kinda fades in & out a little.

Something that would be nice would be a color option on the LED. To hell with green. I want a blue or purple light!

Valleyboy

Hi all ,just purchased my first table top vape ,the cloud evo ,I have a few questions any help would be great ,firstly do I leave the evo turned on all the time ? Silly question but I'm used to a portable which obviously turns off ,2 do you remove elb between sessions ? Any info or tips greatly appreciated

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Hi all ,just purchased my first table top vape ,the cloud evo ,I have a few questions any help would be great ,firstly do I leave the evo turned on all the time ? Silly question but I'm used to a portable which obviously turns off ,2 do you remove elb between sessions ? Any info or tips greatly appreciated

Congrats! You will love it! I leave mine on all the time. But it has an auto shut off, I think around 90 minutes so I sometimes just toggle it when I remember. It heats up pretty quickly.

Yes, I would recommend removing the ELBs, even between hits.

Enjoy!

Valleyboy

Congrats! You will love it! I leave mine on all the time. But it has an auto shut off, I think around 90 minutes so I sometimes just toggle it when I remember. It heats up pretty quickly.

Yes, I would recommend removing the ELBs, even between hits.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the reply this is a big step up from the storm portable but I'm loving it up 2 now thanks again bud

Valleyboy

No problem. Feel free to ask any questions either on this thread, or you can PM me. I've been a Cloud user since 2012 :-) enjoy your cloud. It's by far the best vape I have ever used.

That's awesome all new to me at the moment so I dare say I'll need a bit of help or advice lol ...Thanks dude much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom