Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
After countless sessions this weekend, I'm here to report that my evo is performing flawlessly. No hiccups at all.

I also want to give another shoutout to the standard mouthpiece that came with this thing. Even after receiving my dhgate hydratube, I still find myself reaching for the dry mouthpiece more often. The tube works great but I've really grown to love the standard mouthpiece. Not to mention it is easier to store.

Now onto roasting another elb before bed....I really do love this thing.
I just had a basket of GDP!
Flavor is a understatement.
Effect unreal!

Very impressive vaporizer.
Tonight with my custom hydro-tube made in CALIFORNIA.
Tomorrow I will use my dry tube.

I've been sneaking a session before my afternoon nap!

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
After countless sessions this weekend, I'm here to report that my evo is performing flawlessly. No hiccups at all.

I also want to give another shoutout to the standard mouthpiece that came with this thing. Even after receiving my dhgate hydratube, I still find myself reaching for the dry mouthpiece more often. The tube works great but I've really grown to love the standard mouthpiece. Not to mention it is easier to store.

Now onto roasting another elb before bed....I really do love this thing.
Really do love this thing is my exact thoughts as of right now. 5 dabs & 3 herb sessions today at 12 o'clock, leads up to a great relaxing Sunday.

2 goldrop acdc CBD nectar Dabs
3 Emerald Dragon PGS Cookies Dabs

2 Jack Herer + (organic) 9 lb. Hammer
1 LA Con + GSC + Platinum Kush
(Ground =Medium)

All hits so so smooth!! I can't wait to start playing with the temperatures.

Thanks for the great product @stonemonkey55

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've been sneaking a session before my afternoon nap!
You're a true rebel, @ataxian! A rebel without good claws.:razz:
cZZixmy.jpg

:peace:

Last edited:

UnidenWallet

Hey guys,

I've been reading about the problems people have been having with the ELBs slipping out of the Evo easily because they are thinner than the others.. I was playing with a 18mm male-to-male adapter and noticed that the thin ELBs fit sooo snuggly into the hole. Now some of the adapters I had were too small and the thinner ELBs didn't even manage to fit at all! All glass adapters are not made equally I guess....

Anyways, I'm going to experiment with buying a 18mm female-to-male adapter off of DHgate, since I have none currently. With that, I can just fit it ontop of the Evo, and hopefully (fingers crossed) the thinner ELBs will be able to fit on top. I found a store for $3.79 a piece, so for less than $4 its a pretty cost effective fix for the ELBs. For anyone wanting to know what it looks like, here is a photo. I would stick this ontop of the Evo, put my ELB ontop as normal, then use it inverted in my FC-187 :D.

ataO7Rp.png

I just received one of these in the mail, like 10 minutes ago and the female section is too recessed/big is useless for the EVO unfortunately

Sorry to hear about the bad luck.. This has been an ongoing problem with Steven's Hydratubes. Apparently it was supposed to be fixed in the "new batch" because I got mine last month, and it fits perfectly. It must be an ongoing problem in quality-control. I guess you could do the same thing in the post I made above?

UnidenWallet,
Reactions: Maitri

ambertrichome

Hey guys,

I've been reading about the problems people have been having with the ELBs slipping out of the Evo easily because they are thinner than the others.. I was playing with a 18mm male-to-male adapter and noticed that the thin ELBs fit sooo snuggly into the hole. Now some of the adapters I had were too small and the thinner ELBs didn't even manage to fit at all! All glass adapters are not made equally I guess....

Anyways, I'm going to experiment with buying a 18mm female-to-male adapter off of DHgate, since I have none currently. With that, I can just fit it ontop of the Evo, and hopefully (fingers crossed) the thinner ELBs will be able to fit on top. I found a store for $3.79 a piece, so for less than $4 its a pretty cost effective fix for the ELBs. For anyone wanting to know what it looks like, here is a photo. I would stick this ontop of the Evo, put my ELB ontop as normal, then use it inverted in my FC-187 :D.

ataO7Rp.png

Sorry to hear about the bad luck.. This has been an ongoing problem with Steven's Hydratubes. Apparently it was supposed to be fixed in the "new batch" because I got mine last month, and it fits perfectly. It must be an ongoing problem in quality-control. I guess you could do the same thing in the post I made above?
I emailed Steven letting him know of the issue, I'm hopeful of a positive outcome.

Reply to email.....,all piece is from same stocks, if thi smouthpiece is not fit your EVO,maybe you may use a adpater.

Jane

Last edited:
ambertrichome,
Reactions: bobbylite

BlackDog

Ohh man what a day.
First I watch the Heat get eliminated in the NBA Playoffs then I come back home from work, have 1 hit put it down on a flat surface 6inches from the ground, moments later it decides to fall and break off the mouth piece part.

Since it's replacement time. I'm thinking of dropping $300 for a Double Swagger Hydratube, anyone care to comment on the double swagger compared to the usual 3?

I'm also looking for a decent replica backup hydratube, are there only the 2 available designs on DHGate or are there more listed under different names?

Moment of Silence for the fallen glass.

45ba6b6020.png

Ohh man what a day.
First I watch the Heat get eliminated in the NBA Playoffs then I come back home from work, have 1 hit put it down on a flat surface 6inches from the ground, moments later it decides to fall and break off the mouth piece part.

Since it's replacement time. I'm thinking of dropping $300 for a Double Swagger Hydratube, anyone care to comment on the double swagger compared to the usual 3?

I'm also looking for a decent replica backup hydratube, are there only the 2 available designs on DHGate or are there more listed under different names?

45ba6b6020.png

:doh::cry::bang:

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Ohh man what a day.

45ba6b6020.png
My Condolences Blackdog, that was a nice piece of glass

KennyPowers

In my world it's CANNABIS

COLAS are the tops of the CANNABIS plant that gets more light.
As HIPPY SURFERS in HAWAII we only smoked COLAS. ( COLA is the SPANISH word for tail)
Little nuggets should be made into CONCENTRATES not vaporized.

I love all nuggets, even the tiny as shit ones.
I'll vape the sugar leaf too, THC is mothers milk and cannabis is one sweet ass MILF head to toe.

I've never made concentrates but I've heard of people exploding trying to make them and that's not for me.

gaseous_clay

Ohh man what a day.

45ba6b6020.png
OUCH!

For this piece, I wonder since the perc doesn't appear effected, if it would be possible to find a blower who could do something to cap it with a new mouthpiece. It won't be pretty, but you might make it unique!

As for the Swagger Double. YES! My first glass piece. Love it. Love it. Love it. You can use it as a single perc or with both.

jrcmang

I love experimenting with the temps on the evo. Previously, my standard session was preheating the unit for 10 minutes at 11. Take two rips, turn the dial to 12, then take 2-3 more rips. Last night I decided to give higher temps a go. I let the unit preheat for about 30 minutes with the dial at three. Loaded up a proper elb (about 1/2 full) and successfully killed it all in one rip. My word.....talk about helping out with insomnia issues. There was a little bit of green left but I felt I was riding a fine line between combustion and full vaporization.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I love all nuggets, even the tiny as shit ones.
I'll vape the sugar leaf too, THC is mothers milk and cannabis is one sweet ass MILF head to toe.

I've never made concentrates but I've heard of people exploding trying to make them and that's not for me.
Back in the 70's we grew to survive.

CONCENTRATE'S are the left overs (trim, sugar leaf, little nuggets)
Pretty easy to make.
Never seen a fire?

EVO is very medicating these day's!

ataxian,
Reactions: VapoRoor

KennyPowers

Back in the 70's we grew to survive.

CONCENTRATE'S are the left overs (trim, sugar leaf, little nuggets)
Pretty easy to make.
Never seen a fire?

EVO is very medicating these day's!

I vape to survive.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-bad...-marijuana-lab-explodes-202109147.html?ref=gs

"...the blast was so powerful that it blew the roof off the structure, hurled an aluminum roll-up garage door across the street and displaced all four walls, throwing one of them 20 feet."

Is there a link for your method to create concentrates?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-bad...-marijuana-lab-explodes-202109147.html?ref=gs

"...the blast was so powerful that it blew the roof off the structure, hurled an aluminum roll-up garage door across the street and displaced all four walls, throwing one of them 20 feet."

Is there a link for your method to create concentrates?
youtube videos are available.
If you use butane purge before use.
Now their no longer using a solvent!

It's so cheap now and getting cheaper by the day.

$38/OZ will be the new price for CANNABIS.

$10 per gram for SHATTER.

2016 the last year of the schedule one federally!

The EVO will be busy!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
@KennyPowers ill send you my method when I get home....there are many ways to do it, all are relatively safe if you take proper precautions....the big baddies would be lack of ventilation and/or open flame.

I've made ISO wax/shatter, BHO, and rosin all in an apartment, I just always open the windows and no flames! And I'm no scientist :lol:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@KennyPowers ill send you my method when I get home....there are many ways to do it, all are relatively safe if you take proper precautions....the big baddies would be lack of ventilation and/or open flame.

I've made ISO wax/shatter, BHO, and rosin all in an apartment, I just always open the windows and no flames! And I'm no scientist :lol:
I want your inside view point?

I had my mouth full of flavor from my last batch of GDP.
Purple Grape to the max!
Effect intense however desirable!

1:00 was my setting on my EVO.

@HellsWindStaff I'm over medicated however I feel great?

Is it normal to feel so great?

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep

Purple Grape to the max!

Why hasn't anyone said this yet:

Medicating session at @ataxian 's place!!! We can all bring our EVOs! Just watch your glass, it turns into a Greek wedding really fast at his place. :freak:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Last edited:

Purple Grape to the max!

@ataxian can't wait till you try my latest favorites in the EVO, Skittlz and Gelato!! :cool:
Flavor in Tongue Town!!:p:ko:

@supercoolsteve I would start with the regular mouthpiece and worry about a water tool later. I use the EVO more with the regular mouthpiece myself. There's a lot of cheap knockoffs through the sunshine store off Dhgate for under $40. As long as you have a nail and a couple of baskets you will be set for awhile.

I have the Hydrobomb and I like it but the reg mouthpiece will do fine for the time being. I think if I had it to do over I would buy a Chinese knock off. I have 2 bubblers that I have bought off Dhgate over the last year or so and I'm really happy with them.

I would really suggest picking DHgate glass up if you're trying to conserve on price. Either from users on here or the website itself there's a ton of cheap and awesome 18mm female glass. I own two hydratubes that work well, one a recycler. Paid under 100$. PM me if you need help with links

Yeah get the FC mouthpiece from dhgate. While it is a bit small for the belching clouds of the evo, it does work well and also works nicely with your solo via a gong. Plus the mouthpiece can be used as an actual mouthpiece down the road for other rigs

Is this the beast? It looks amazing if so... :love:

[Link removed]

Thanks for the advice guys! I think I'm going to get the starter kit and see how the experience goes for the first month or so. A water tool to start would be nice because straight vapor can be rough on my throat at times; at least with my experience with the solo. This could be totally different with the cloud evo though. I've purchased a water tool for my solo over dhgate before, so I'm already comfortable with that option. :nod:

What's the shipping process like if I'm buying the cloud evo from vapexhale.com? How long does it take.I'm thinking about getting a cloud evo over ebay or someone with quicker service instead, but I don't know of any reputable vendors or other places to buy. I'm moving in about 3 weeks, and I'm unsure about ordering it in case I don't receive it before I move.

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:
supercoolsteve,
Top Bottom