Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

BoinG

@FavorVapor VxH f.a.q say´s:

What’s the best temperature to use the EVO at?

The EVO has a usable range of approximately 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit. The noon (middle) position is approximately 350 degrees and that is the suggest temperature to start with. Adjust the knob counter clockwise to lower the temperature and clockwise to raise the temperature.

http://www.vapexhale.com/pages/faq

Assuming the temp curve is linear along the dial you cloud break it down like 10 positions (from 7-5 o´clock ) and 300°F as range so you would end up with 30°F per hour.

But generally ... it is about finding your sweet spot´s and routine you like.:rockon:

Nice video. Is that a modded EQ bowl? I use the same myself, I think I got the idea from this thread. In fact it may have been you that gave me the idea...

Yes that is an EQ bowl mod. I learned about this from the original Vapexhale Cloud threat long ago.

Nice video dude. Just a suggestion though, I think if you used the stock ELB's you would get way better vapor production and faster from your first hit. The chamber you're using is too far away from the heat source of the bottom part of the bamboo. Also there is less air going through your material as it is soo tightly packed.

The bottom of the stock ELB's touch the bottom of the bamboo for this reason I believe. In the same piece you're using there the D020 I believe -I have weaker flower I get better vapor production and quicker then you do in any of of your two vids you have posted on the same temperature .

Sorry if this is coming of as a douchey attack it really isn't just a suggestion. I hope this made sense and did not offend.

Thanks for the feedback, I actually agree with what your saying. My stock ELBS all came apart at the seams and I just havent got around to ordering more.

Anyone know a good Canadian source. maybe vaporizer.ca i guess.. planetvape doesnt seem to ever have vapexhale stuff in stock.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Bummer you got another bad piece of glass, complete with an advance disclaimer/warning no less :rant:!

Yeah it's a shame, but that was subway that got the warning. If that's mentioned and is indeed the case, I would say the glass should be further discounted then... Personally I'm wiing to try again and again to bet a perfect one. Hoping I can lease hang on to this one or maybe get a few to try it something...

Now that ive used it, the last one was actually better functioning. This one doesn't diffuse quite as well, due to the imperfect arms and slits I guess. Also the mouthpiece just slightly less flared, so smaller, not quite as comfortable and such. I'm gonna keep trying for a perfect one, hopefully Jeff puts up with me lol

Meanwhile Evo is working well, despite the flawed tube. But yeah temp dial just a little off center but not a big deal. It wouldn't be surprising if it gets combustion level in the higher temps, it is supposed to do concentrates now after all... Me and two friends are starting at 9 and finishing at 11:30 where my notch is. Very even brown, great flavor for most of the session, probably 3 hits or so each on average for 3/4 full bowls for the most part, with a variety of nice Denver herbs.

Rotating between that and Daisy... ;):ko:

Socks And Sandals

Anyone here familiar with these MoonRocks?
rPUtbPB.jpg

I picked some up because I always wanted to see what the hype was about but um... How do I vape this? This is bud mixed with kief and concentrate? I don't want to put it in the nail because there is plant matter in there and I don't want try to grind it because it has the texture of hardened silly puddy. Is my best bet to break off a dab of this and throw it in the ELB on top of some herb? Or do I really have to put a flame to the smelly goodness?

@Socks And Sandals just what i assumed in my first post
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/page-358#post-873517
the temperature spectrum is just shifted by one hour to the left so your 4 o´clock position would be the same temp as my 5 o´clock(Top end). your 6 o´clock equals my 7 o´clock.

No it would not pump up your temp. Your 11 o´clock position should be 350°F and 4 o´clock 500°F (approximately). So where the notch is should be the middle of the 200-500°F temp spectrum.

edit: @Pyr0 dry mouthpiece is really nice ... I got a short one from the pulse bubbler witch I always stack on top of 2 adapters so it will be longer, too me it`s much better this way.

Thanks and good looking out.. However I just want to be crystal clear I'm understanding you.

You are saying that my 11 is the same temp as your 12 (350F)? If that's the case then yes I still have the full temperature spectrum.

I was worried that the Noon position was always 350F and if that was the case.. it would mean that all of us "11 Notch Unit" owners wouldn't have access to the 5 setting. Just curious if this is just an assumption or do we know this for certain yet?

I may have a problem with the red and green light always going off. If I do send it in I think I will have the knob adjusted since it isn't the norm and It does kind of bother me. I'll give them a call Monday for sure to see what they have to say.

Alright arrived smoothly with no signature required thanks to Jeff, Evo works as it should, power switch functions! Also smell is much much better out of the box this time, burn off running now.

Looks like my notch is at like 11:30 though, zero is actually near 6 o clock practically vertical down, while max seems to be about 4:30... Seems that it should still work fine though? EDIT big tasty clouds at 9:00...

So your new unit is 11:30? What's funny is my 11 O Clock unit's lowest setting is 6 exactly and 4 exactly. Seems your lowest should be 6:30 and your highest temp 4:30 seems right. I just don't understand why you have 6 as your lowest. Perhaps I'm just looking into this too much but I really don't like the inconsistencies with these dials. Right now we are under the assumption that we all have the full temperature spectrum regardless where the notch lies.. What this means is since my unit is an 11 O clock.. it means my lowest temp is 6 while my highest temp is 4 and my 11 O clock is really the same as other's 12 O clock.

If this isn't true and we are all wrong, this would mean that us 11 O clock unit guys would be cut off from the highest setting 5 if 12 o clock was really still 350F.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
rPUtbPB.jpg

I picked some up because I always wanted to see what the hype was about but um... How do I vape this? This is bud mixed with kief and concentrate? I don't want to put it in the nail because there is plant matter in there and I don't want try to grind it because it has the texture of hardened silly puddy. Is my best bet to break off a dab of this and throw it in the ELB on top of some herb? Or do I really have to put a flame to the smelly goodness?

Thanks and good looking out.. However I just want to be crystal clear I'm understanding you.

You are saying that my 11 is the same temp as your 12 (350F)? If that's the case then yes I still have the full temperature spectrum.

I was worried that the Noon position was always 350F and if that was the case.. it would mean that all of us "11 Notch Unit" owners wouldn't have access to the 5 setting. Just curious if this is just an assumption or do we know this for certain yet?

I may have a problem with the red and green light always going off. If I do send it in I think I will have the knob adjusted since it isn't the norm and It does kind of bother me. I'll give them a call Monday for sure to see what they have to say.

So your new unit is 11:30? What's funny is my 11 O Clock unit's lowest setting is 6 exactly and 4 exactly. Seems your lowest should be 6:30 and your highest temp 4:30 seems right. I just don't understand why you have 6 as your lowest. Perhaps I'm just looking into this too much but I really don't like the inconsistencies with these dials. Right now we are under the assumption that we all have the full temperature spectrum regardless where the notch lies.. What this means is since my unit is an 11 O clock.. it means my lowest temp is 6 while my highest temp is 4 and my 11 O clock is really the same as other's 12 O clock.

If this isn't true and we are all wrong, this would mean that us 11 O clock unit guys would be cut off from the highest setting 5 if 12 o clock was really still 350F.

Yeah who knows, its wierd, my dial actually begins a bit before 6 o clock, its almost 6 but yeah it seemsike my notch is right in between 11 and 12 by my judgement, and ending at 4:30. Mentioned it to Jeff to see what he says, but if it doesn't effect actual performance and temp range I think I'm fine with keeping it...

Just the HydraTree I want to get perfect

rPUtbPB.jpg

I tried vaping some Moon Rocks,and i felt i was wasting it in the EVO. First of all the taste was horrible due to the oil, and it didn't work very well. I can't describe it, but I was stoned. Heavy feeling though. YMMV

Likes2vape

I got my EVO yesterday and everything checked out ok. I too got the hydra tree everything is symmetrical and the perks fire evenly. After checking everything out I plugged the EVO in turned it to max and the green light came on in 4-5 minutes. I did an initial burn off of 20 minutes it was good to go. No bad electronic smell or anything, I didn't put the sleeve on though.

I turned the dial down to the notch, mine sits at about 1130, ground up some skywalker and loaded an elb. I tried it through my Torus (from Steven) first and it milked up after a couple of seconds. It had great flavor too! I got 3 hits off the 1/2 loaded elb. The 1-2 hits tasted almost identical and the 3rd tasted slightly spent but mainly just didn't produce anymore vapor. The ABV was evenly browned and a dark tan color.

After the 1st load I had to try it through the hydra tree of course. What a awesome pairing!! The hydra tree is super smooth with almost no drag restriction. I was blown away by the taste too. I found the herb tasted better through the hydra tree, probably due to less water but it made a noticeable difference. I got 4 hits from this elb and again the last hit just stopped producing vapor and tasted slightly spent.

I cranked the EVO to max and loaded up a super small dab in the Quartz vxn. By the time I loaded the dab the EVO was ready to go. I dropped the nail in and almost instantly vapor was coming from the top. I put the hydra tree on and took a massive rip!! Super thick and oh so tasty. What a beast!! Holly shit I wasn't expecting such a massive rip from such a little dab and terps for days! After the hit I left the vxn in for about 5 minutes and it came out super clean.

The EVO fucking rocks as a concentrate vape or a herb vape! WTG Vapexhale!!! :love:

More testing must be done!! I'm going to try the Quartz vs Glass vxn through the Torus to see if there's a difference at all. Science is fun!!:science::science:

harmless healing

I'm enjoying hitting the Quartz at max too likes2vape. I tend to hit the glass around 3 though. Not noticed any difference in flavour, if there is its marginal. But the difference in general nail shop and design seems to make a big difference. The quarts just cleans easier, has a better pull and sits at least a cm or two lower

:2c: But I'd like to hear your findings also :brow:

harmless healing,
Reactions: poonman
Hey everyone,
I've been googling online to find something that can power the EVO outside on the go. So far i'm thinking a big battery pack for boosting cars that has 120v plugs that can handle max 400w. that cost about $180.

Anyone have a better understanding of a cost effective way to achieve this.. ideally being able to fit the battery into a backpack even??

BUT while i was googling checkout this website i came across.. apparently the EVO they sell has a 50minute battery life.. did I miss something. lol
https://vape-smart.com/shop/vapexhale-cloud-evo-vaporizer/

Jeffrey Dabs,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate

Based on my interpretation of all the info, I do think that's what he's saying and I think you have the full temp spectrum.

I've always viewed it like this: If "noon" on a correctly calibrated unit is 350, and noon on a correctly calibrated unit is notched, then being notched = 350. And everything is scaled, which I do think is supported by the 7-5/6-4 spectrum differences. I do not know if we have an official statement from VXH on this, but I do believe that's whats going on; I know what they say about assumptions, just feels like a safe one to make :)

All this talk of temps had me experimenting recently; I've been dabbling with the lower temps with much success! Just a slower pull for me is necessary or I'll be here all day.....kind of the point though, just kicking back watching football enjoying the EVO...loaded 3 ELBs at the top of the game, just finishing up numero uno now. Taste is much better throughout, clouds are a bit thinner but still big clouds :) The high temp I still like but more with small amounts.

I also got my whip smelling/tasting brand new, and I love using it, especially with concentrates!! Taking dabs out of my double matrix is more enjoyable for me, I can purr on it for a while and fill it up and then clear, and its very smooth. Hydratube was hurting my throat a bit with the dabs. It does rob taste with flowers, but I can kill the bowls faster it seems and get bigger hits. Only problem is I have to use it on a counter/kitchen because I don't have a coffee table to set it up. So now, my next investment is a table so I can set the EVO up with the whip kit in the living room lol!

@Jeffrey Dabs that's really interesting, notice how much different the EVO looks in those first two pics? Wonder if its a new model as it says, or a counterfeit (I have zero familiarity with that site). Also, great stuff on the videos!

BoinG

@Socks And Sandals seems your really going a bit nuts on this knob thing :D so i´m trying to explain how i got to this assumption.

The knob it self will most likely be a linear potentiometer which splits the voltage on the different connector according to the change in electrical resistance when rotating the knob.
As far as i know calibration will be done in respect to the min - max, sometimes a neutral (center) position. So physical assembly of the parts dosen´t matter regarding to calibration, since the temperature will be set according to the min max position of the potentiometer it self. Yours is just put in a little bit rotated, so the center position (notch) which resembles the mid of the spectrum with 350°F would end up sitting at 11 o´clock.
With Jeff´s response in mind this would just fit and as he stated you might be able to fix it yourself with an allen wrench.

With the light, is it the auto shut off state (when both red and green are on or blinking) and than the LED´s going off?

Last edited:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
@Jeffrey Dabs that's really interesting, notice how much different the EVO looks in those first two pics? Wonder if its a new model as it says, or a counterfeit (I have zero familiarity with that site). Also, great stuff on the videos!

I could be wrong, but I believe those first two pics were prototype pics of when the EVO was the "Nimbus". One of our VXL OG's can confirm that, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that pic somewhere and I believe that's it.

Regarding knobs, I'd be willing to bet you're right. People with 11 o'clock notches still have the full temp range, they just need to shift everything one hour to the left when talking to people on the forums with noon units so everyone's on the same page.

11 o'clock notch = Noon notch

Yep, found a pic of the "Nimbus" on the Indiegogo page. Same look, just a prototype mock up.

i5yj6f.jpg

I actually remembered I had a battery pack in the garage for boosting cars with a 120v plug. it says max 300w and 240w continuous. Pretty sure that should work with the EVO! Its charging now, so I'll update later

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
Uh-oh, guys... Looks like we might have a problem. My EVO isn't turning off! Toggling the switch does nothing, only pulling the plug seems to work. I'm leaving it unplugged for now and I suppose I'll plug it back in in like, an hour or so to see if it's still misbehaving. Will be such a shame to send it back for a repair so soon! I've grown quite attached to it :(.

Anyone have any advice?

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Uh-oh, guys... Looks like we might have a problem. My EVO isn't turning off! Toggling the switch does nothing, only pulling the plug seems to work. I'm leaving it unplugged for now and I suppose I'll plug it back in in like, an hour or so to see if it's still misbehaving. Will be such a shame to send it back for a repair so soon! I've grown quite attached to it :(.

Anyone have any advice?

I believe putting your dial in the resting position (either 11 or noon, depending on your EVO), then toggling the power switch ~10 times is supposed to do some kind of reset. I'd imagine it would have to be plugged in though. Worth a shot to see if it fixes anything.

Socks And Sandals

Yeah who knows, its wierd, my dial actually begins a bit before 6 o clock, its almost 6 but yeah it seemsike my notch is right in between 11 and 12 by my judgement, and ending at 4:30. Mentioned it to Jeff to see what he says, but if it doesn't effect actual performance and temp range I think I'm fine with keeping it...

Just the HydraTree I want to get perfect

Hey thanks for getting back man. I'm also waiting to hear back from Jeff. You're right, as long as our units are working, I'm happy with it.

I got my EVO yesterday and everything checked out ok. I too got the hydra tree everything is symmetrical and the perks fire evenly. After checking everything out I plugged the EVO in turned it to max and the green light came on in 4-5 minutes. I did an initial burn off of 20 minutes it was good to go. No bad electronic smell or anything, I didn't put the sleeve on though.

I turned the dial down to the notch, mine sits at about 1130, ground up some skywalker and loaded an elb. I tried it through my Torus (from Steven) first and it milked up after a couple of seconds. It had great flavor too! I got 3 hits off the 1/2 loaded elb. The 1-2 hits tasted almost identical and the 3rd tasted slightly spent but mainly just didn't produce anymore vapor. The ABV was evenly browned and a dark tan color.

After the 1st load I had to try it through the hydra tree of course. What a awesome pairing!! The hydra tree is super smooth with almost no drag restriction. I was blown away by the taste too. I found the herb tasted better through the hydra tree, probably due to less water but it made a noticeable difference. I got 4 hits from this elb and again the last hit just stopped producing vapor and tasted slightly spent.

I cranked the EVO to max and loaded up a super small dab in the Quartz vxn. By the time I loaded the dab the EVO was ready to go. I dropped the nail in and almost instantly vapor was coming from the top. I put the hydra tree on and took a massive rip!! Super thick and oh so tasty. What a beast!! Holly shit I wasn't expecting such a massive rip from such a little dab and terps for days! After the hit I left the vxn in for about 5 minutes and it came out super clean.

The EVO fucking rocks as a concentrate vape or a herb vape! WTG Vapexhale!!! :love:

More testing must be done!! I'm going to try the Quartz vs Glass vxn through the Torus to see if there's a difference at all. Science is fun!!:science::science:

Looks like we got another satisfied customer! :) Your first experience sounds very familiar and I'm glad you are enjoying it. I have yet to dab on anything over Noon with my 11 O clock unit, but I get the same results with 12! Although the prices are outrageous for these nails (I'm just going to be extremely careful with my only glass nail) I'm super curious as to what the differences between the Quartz and the glass are. Please do keep us updated on that! This thing is a beast.. It's the only vape I've tried that produces visible vapor on the first hit without the need to prime it first.

Based on my interpretation of all the info, I do think that's what he's saying and I think you have the full temp spectrum.

I've always viewed it like this: If "noon" on a correctly calibrated unit is 350, and noon on a correctly calibrated unit is notched, then being notched = 350. And everything is scaled, which I do think is supported by the 7-5/6-4 spectrum differences. I do not know if we have an official statement from VXH on this, but I do believe that's whats going on; I know what they say about assumptions, just feels like a safe one to make :)

All this talk of temps had me experimenting recently; I've been dabbling with the lower temps with much success! Just a slower pull for me is necessary or I'll be here all day.....kind of the point though, just kicking back watching football enjoying the EVO...loaded 3 ELBs at the top of the game, just finishing up numero uno now. Taste is much better throughout, clouds are a bit thinner but still big clouds :) The high temp I still like but more with small amounts.

I also got my whip smelling/tasting brand new, and I love using it, especially with concentrates!! Taking dabs out of my double matrix is more enjoyable for me, I can purr on it for a while and fill it up and then clear, and its very smooth. Hydratube was hurting my throat a bit with the dabs. It does rob taste with flowers, but I can kill the bowls faster it seems and get bigger hits. Only problem is I have to use it on a counter/kitchen because I don't have a coffee table to set it up. So now, my next investment is a table so I can set the EVO up with the whip kit in the living room lol!

Glad you're enjoying the hell out of this because I know I am! I've even suggested this to my sister and her husband as well as a few friends who I want to see convert to vaping and quit combustion. I don't know what it is about this thing but it truly is the most effective vape I've ever tried. The fact that I can use concentrates with little to no guesswork is even a bigger plus!

Yeah I think it is a safe assumption man and thank you for the valuable input! :cool: I'll let you guys know what Jeff says about all the Knob talk we've been discussing as soon as he gets back to me.

@Socks And Sandals seems your really going a bit nuts on this knob thing :D so i´m trying to explain how i got to this assumption.

The knob it self will most likely be a linear potentiometer which splits the voltage on the different connector according to the change in electrical resistance when rotating the knob.
As far as i know calibration will be done in respect to the min - max, sometimes a neutral (center) position. So physical assembly of the parts dosen´t matter regarding to calibration, since the temperature will be set according to the min max position of the potentiometer it self. Yours is just put in a little bit rotated, so the center position (notch) which resembles the mid of the spectrum with 350°F would end up sitting at 11 o´clock.
With Jeff´s response in mind this would just fit and as he stated you might be able to fix it yourself with an allen wrench.

With the light, is it the auto shut off state (when both red and green are on or blinking) and than the LED´s going off?

Yeah well for the most part, I think I'm done discussing the knobs but I'm sure it will come up again!:rofl:The first email I did get back from Jeff said that I can adjust it with an allen wrench but I just don't see the spot unless it's that tiny little hole opposite of the white line on the dial.

According to Jeff the Auto Shut Off (flashing green and red lights) isn't supposed to kick in for 45 mins to an hour so I don't think that is it. Basically what is happening is I will set the dial to any temp.. it will turn green and (most of the time) as soon as I put ELB in and the hydratube on top it turns red again. But wait it doesn't stop there.. sometimes.. It will flash red and green after reaching the temp before turning green! Not only that.. I could have sworn I saw yellow light up as well as crazy as it sounds.

I'm taking a Tolerance break tomorrow through friday afterwork but I'll be keeping a close eye on the lights after that. If it continues I might as well have the knob adjusted as well.

Anyone have any advice?

Hey @twosilvertrees we basically ordered our Evos a week apart bro. Sorry this happened so soon but I'm glad you got it fixed with @Roth's suggestion of giving it a hard reset! By the way man, how have you been liking it so far? What's your dial notch setting, favorite temp with herbs and waxes, and how much do you prefer loading? Love to hear how things are going with ya and please fill us in on your favorite preferences!:nod:

I tried vaping some Moon Rocks,and i felt i was wasting it in the EVO. First of all the taste was horrible due to the oil, and it didn't work very well. I can't describe it, but I was stoned. Heavy feeling though. YMMV

Thanks for getting back and now I know what to expect! I'll just take a little dab or grain of rice size and throw it in the ELB on top of some of my new Mendo's Breath Indica dominant hybrid! If I'm not happy with the results, I'll just dress a bowl and combust it. I've been vaping nearly 99% of the time so it wont kill me. I definitely wouldn't want to attempt to grind this that's for sure. Haha!

Last edited:

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
Hey @twosilvertrees we basically ordered our Evos a week apart bro. Sorry this happened so soon but I'm glad you got it fixed with @Roth's suggestion of giving it a hard reset! By the way man, how have you been liking it so far? What's your dial notch setting, favorite temp with herbs and waxes, and how much do you prefer loading? Love to hear how things are going with ya and please fill us in on your favorite preferences!:nod:

Yeah, EVO buddies! /fistbump

Ever since @Roth 's solution my EVO has been working like a charm, thankfully! I absolutely love the damn thing. Generally speaking I keep it around noon (my particular unit is one of the 11 o'clock notch ones) but sometimes I'll crank it up to 1-2 o'clock just for fun! Without realizing I'd once even vaped a small bowl at max temp and TBH the taste wasn't even that bad, and nothing in the ELB combusted. (That said, not interested in vaping at that high of a temp again! LOL) Unfortunately my access to concentrates is super limited, but I've dabbed a tiny bit of my Mighty reclaim a few times, mostly just to test the functionality of the nail. I find the nail to be pretty difficult to load just because the reclaim is sooooo sticky/oily, that I literally have to scrape it off my dabber along the walls of the nail's slot and just sort of hope it works, LOL. It usually does! Taste is absolutely terrible but that's not the EVO's fault, but I'd love to get some real wax to try in this thing one day. (Maybe next year, fingers crossed.)

Right now my go to is packing very small amounts (generally only enough to cover the bottom of the ELB) and then hitting it around 1 o'clock, I'd say. It's such a tiny amount but I usually get 2-3 decent, milky hits off it! (Although I don't have the lung capacity to clear even a small amount of material in one go, so maybe that's why.) That usually gets me to a comfortable place, I'd say a 4-6, and it manages my nausea very well. If I feel like really medicating I pack a bowl about half full with flower, with a small scoop of keif sandwiched inbetween. Made one of those last night and got massive hits from it! I actually had to tap out, LOL. I left the bowl loaded, came downstairs this morning and gave the contents a little stir, and just got another 5 or so lovely, tasty hits from the exact same bowl.

This thing is the best, I swear.

Oop, sorry for so much word vomit! Like I said when I first posted I'm a bit of a rambly stoner and I just had a wake and bake, LOL. Tell me about your experiences with your unit so far!

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Vapefiend has just updated the vapexhale accessories stock.
Separate whip adapters and a cloudbuddy are available there now for us europeans.
I've got the 18mm female to whip adapter and the cloudbuddy. That will enable me to do even crazier stuff with my modular setup like vaping multiple vapes through one waterpiece simultaneously. A photo propably cooming in a week.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Vapefiend has just updated the vapexhale accessories stock.
Separate whip adapters and a cloudbuddy are available there now for us europeans.
I've got the 18mm female to whip adapter and the cloudbuddy. That will enable me to do even crazier stuff with my modular setup like vaping multiple vapes through one waterpiece simultaneously. A photo propably cooming in a week.
LOL, I've been contemplating ordering the same two parts today :D
Just not sure I actually need them at the moment :p
Hope you remembered the HI5 code for a fiver off ;)

harmless healing

Honeycomb and hydrabomb HTs are also back in at VF. Not tempted by any of this...I promise :rolleyes:

EDIT: wonder if they will get the evolver tree in...or some 5packs of Quartz nails at a more reasonable price...I really hope they get these new recyclers that might be making their way out...one can only hope

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Honeycomb and hydrabomb HTs are also back in at VF. Not tempted by any of this...I promise :rolleyes:

EDIT: wonder if they will get the evolver tree in...or some 5packs of Quartz nails at a more reasonable price...I really hope they get these new recyclers that might be making their way out...one can only hope

This is obviously speculation, but I wouldn't count on VF getting in any Evolver Hydratrees. VapeXhale is selling through the last of their stock right now, and it's tagged as its "final release". I'd imagine once they're gone from the VXL site, they're gone for good except for the secondary market.

Regarding the Quartz VXN's, really curious to see where their price point lands on VXL's site once they're back in stock. They were ridiculously overpriced before at $50/nail. But when they had their big sale last month, a 5 pack was going to $60, which is why I finally picked some up.

And with the new pricing structure of the EVO and hydratubes, I'd have to assume the price will come down on the VXN's too.

harmless healing

Speculation indeed...I also doubt it, as if it was going to happen they would be there by now I'm sure.

I just like keep No my fingers crossed. It's £32.50 per Quartz nail here. I took the plunge, But would have preferred it to have a smaller splash. Cest la vie. Could be worse. I could have no EVO :uhoh:

Top Bottom