VapeXhale Cloud EVO + Original Evolver HydraCirc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Hey Gang,

Thanks for stopping in!! :nod:

I am selling my VapeXhale Cloud EVO. It is just a bit over a year old and in perfect shape. Money is tight right now and I could use the extra infusion.

The package will come with the EVO, power cord, 6 ELB's, original box, and one of those great tools for extracting an ELB or for stirring the herb around.

ALSO...I am including my original EVOLVER HYDRACIRC. I've loved this piece and have owned it since I bought my original Cloud back in the Summer of '12. It pairs up beautifully with the EVO to give you just the right amount of diffusion and taste. It has never been knocked over, is in perfect shape, and I will give it a full PBW cleaning and a 91% ISO cleansing afterwards before shipping. It always comes out looking brand, sparkling new!:tup:

Here's some pic's...then we'll wrap this up...

Hd1VQ4s.jpg

D1Tgz8F.jpg

Yfy9x23.jpg

D5JqG17.jpg

Okay...

I am selling all of this for just SOLD!!

That will include shipping (packed extremely well) and any PayPal fees (CONUS ONLY). I also always try to get the package in the mail the very next day or no later than the second day.

I have sold numerous other items on here and everyone has always been very pleased with the items and the ease of the transaction.

Again...hate to part with this...but, my loss is someone's great gain. Good luck and thanks again for looking.

---Shrike---

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom