Vapes that pair well with small tubes?

ReifierReefer

I've been getting really into heady glass recently, but do not regularly use concentrates. I'm still too in love with the ritual of vaping to exclude flower from my regular regimen. That being said I have been wondering how I can keep my vaping ritual fresh while still utilizing the glass art that I (may) love even more. I really love the small form factor that you get in a rig with some nice quartz, and I would prefer to not be required to hold a vape in front of the piece I am using it with, but I sometimes will do this with my solo. Here is a video from my instagram that shows how I like to vape.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVxz4AFCME/?hl=en

The primary specifications that I am looking for in a new vape are compatibility with a 10mm joint, such that it won't knock over a rig, and handsfree usage. The obvious choice that I have already come up with is something from dynavap, but please suggest this is you feel strongly about it as a recommendation. Another possibliitiy is a Lotus with a 14/10mm adapter. Chances are I will go for a portable vape, but if you have a convincing reason that a certain desktop may meet my needs better, via whip connection, etc, please share.

ReifierReefer,
Top Bottom