Vapes, Pax for the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokotoko

Hey guys,

Im starting to train once again and also my chest has had enough of tobacco and smoking with tobacco. So I started looking for a vape.
I found the pax to best fit what I wanted. Looks good and easy to use, stealthy, no bulky battieries and having to press down. And seems like the pull and drag is closest to a blunt, joint etc.

I imagine myself having a toke before hitting the swimming pool and feeling like a dolphin lol.

But Pax doesnt sell to the UK. They have a different charger and dont send internationally.
I dont want to wait months to find out when and if it really is coming to the UK, NZ Australia etc.

Does anyone from the UK have any experiences with this? Isnt there any online stores who send internationally?

Im not too worried about the charger as I charge my electric shaver which is from america, and alot of my consoles and computers are from america and they are constantly connected to a step down converter....
they cant be less risky than a pax...

Thanks any help would be great. Want to start vaping by the start of september

kokotoko,

kokotoko

Thanks. Anyone have any experience with them from the UK? Im gonna get it forwarded and have the right converters, but heard about how some members have had problems and some havent. was wondering what they used?

kokotoko,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom