Vapedynamics duo

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers' started by powderfinger76, Apr 6, 2016.

1. powderfinger76

powderfinger76 One way hitter!

2. DocGonzo

DocGonzo Well-Known Member

Looks interesting. Definitely not the first dual purpose unit, though. The CF Hybrid from Boundless has a similar configuration.

powderfinger76 likes this.
  3. powderfinger76

I'm after a new vape so this is interesting indeed!

4. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Bad news for VUE (fka metavap) and their Duo... Another name change perhaps

5. powderfinger76

Wow ..too bad..VUE seems like you can do flower and solid at the same time!

6. nondarb

nondarb .

It may look somewhat similar (which is funny considering boundless nearly copied the S&B aesthetics) but the CF/CFX don't have user swappable batteries or 510 threading. This is a chinese ceramic conduction unit combined with an 18650 mod. No details on the mod portions function, whether its VV, TC or unregulated. At this price you could buy an excellent TC mod, a dedicated wax atty and a FM/xmax/ect that would almost certainly suit both purposes better.

There have been a few similar models to come out of the PRC over the years. I'm sure this is already (or will be very soon) making the rounds on DHgate or alibaba for a significantly reduced price.

7. DocGonzo

DocGonzo Well-Known Member

I have no real experience with ecigs and don't know what most of that means, but I trust that you nailed it. I just knew there were some other vapes going the ecig on one end, flower vape on the other route. Seems like the usual jack of all trades kind of compromise, with a bit of a price tag.

nondarb likes this.
  8. BLACKENEDPLAGUE

BLACKENEDPLAGUE Member

The 510 opening looks like it would only fit carts, not tanks like the Uwell Crown, TFV4 or anything like that

nondarb likes this.
  9. jae0072

jae0072 Unapproved commercial account.

510 Threading CeraWax Companion Tank & e-liquid tanks VW, TC Ni200, TC Ti; 0.1Ω-3Ω & Temperature Control & Variable Wattage. I would not choose DUO if you mainly use the product as e-liquid vaporizer since there are so many options for that price range.. ex DNA 200 BUT if you wanna use the product exclusively dry herb and wax + do not wanna carry second vaporizer for eliquid DUO is the only option and capable of firing any sub ohm tank on the market.. Isub, isubG, tfv4 etc would work but again consider the product as dry herb / wax vaporizer and third option is ecig.. DUO or CeraWAX tank are not Chinese clone products.. USA Patent 62/314,790

here is the original product link http://www.vapedynamics.com/duo/

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  10. jae0072

Yes thats true There are few other options such as V2 series 7, VUE, Smiss Auro Hyrid, Boundless CF, HAZE few others However, none of them offers

--VW, TC Ni200, TC Ti; 0.1Ω-3Ω & Temperature Control & Variable Wattage - 50W -
    again I would NOT buy Duo IF MY MAIN CONCERN GETTING A more powerful (200W) e-LIQUID VAPORIZER - I WOULD GET DNA 200 for this price range...

Duo is dry herb and wax vaporizer + offers you freedom to use it as 50W VW, 600F TC mod (I usually use my vaporizer 25-35W range with 0.5 sub ohm coil)

--If you like to use DUO with 510 wax cartridges you need max 5-7W

--Variable Heating Speed Control - heating up in 20 seconds or 2 minutes .. adjust it (US Patent) to get purest taste from flower

--Use as e-Nail 600F support- glass bubbler will be launched soon

--3,5 inch tall and 1 inch thick offers 0.96 inch OLED screen with 18650 replaceable battery option (Haze has replaceable battery option but HUGE SIZE! , no 510 or TC support)

--Switch modes by sliding the top, product is just ready.. (US Patent)
    Heat Insulation - (US Patent) In dry herb mode run the device for 450F device only gets little bit warm

--For the size pretty big maybe biggest ceramic oven 11mm by 20mm (I can only compare with pax for the size and pax stainless steel and I am not sure how big the oven pax offers)

3,5 inch tall and 1 inch thick - below

[​IMG]

i hope this information is helpful

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  11. BLACKENEDPLAGUE

BLACKENEDPLAGUE Member

can it fit 22mm diameter e liquid tanks?

12. jae0072

Yes it is 22mm diameter 510 thread and product works with any sub ohm tank 0.1 ohm to 3 ohm resistance range.

13. murf1sh

murf1sh Member

I'm not huge into this kinda stuff but I ordered the cerawax tank because that looked like a e-cig-ish kind of portable concentrate vape that I could get behind (past cheaper units have hurt my throat and not tasted the way I like). I got a sigelei 75w box to go with the tank. I've been using it a bit and so far I'm a big fan. Good stuff. Really like the lack of wick/exposed wire as well as the ceramic disc skillet (rather than a donut). I'm no expert so there could be comparable tanks out there, but this one is functioning pretty much exactly as I wanted it to so far.

14. Vape Dr.

Vape Dr. Well-Known Member

Hello all!:wave:

I just recieved my DUO today with the Playboy vixen mini and the cerawax cartridges.

[​IMG]

I will test this guy out and let you all know what I think about the DUO!

First impression is great, very sturdy and well made, small and portable, A lot of cool features I will get into after I use it.

One very cool feature is you can have it heat up fast, medium, or slow to your set temp. This is cool because if your in a hurry you can have it heat in 30 seconds. If you have time, You can have it heat uo to the same temp in 1:30 seconds. I assume this feature allows better flavor with a cooler heat up.

To be continued.......:sherlock:

15. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

You beat me to it, mine is in transit! :wave:

16. Chief Infusion Officer

Chief Infusion Officer Haiden G - CEO & Co-Founder of Vue Manufacturer

:doh:

17. slatihe

slatihe Well-Known Member

... So this heats up the ceramic oven in 30 sec?
    -That's actually pretty cool.

Are the 510 threads are at the bottom of the oven? And the tank/atty/w.e attachment goes inside the oven?
    -seems silly to me if you use the oven much, it will be all sticky! Am I missing something?

18. Zangano Cruel

Zangano Cruel Well-Known Member

Hello there,
    I believe the lid on the top slides and let you connect what you need at the moment.
    Correct me if I'm wrong...
    Stay vaped my friends...

slatihe likes this.
  19. slatihe

Heh heh heh. Was thinking that was a battery door! Lols.

That's neeto... Good idea. Really like it if heats up in 30 sec and is reliable.... Oooo watch out mighty... Might just get replaced for the pocket (large pocket) e hooka. Lol

20. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

I'm not giving it my green light yet. A lot of great aspects, but the smell is strong on this one. I need more time to review it, sorry.

vapen00b and slatihe like this.
  21. slatihe

@KeroZen thanks for taking the plunge! :tup: Gambling for science:science:

Wasn't being too serous. Grate concept, and solid idea; though that's... If they deliver. At 200 I was hoping you'd find more success! Hopefully it cleans up quickly. :S

Honestly not my thing, just like the mighty isn't quite my thing.. But it's still an amazing vape that really fills a nich. Just needs replaceable bats.

22. MassacreDay

MassacreDay New Member

Hey guys! I signed up just to comment on this. I have been using the VapeDynamics Duo V2.0 for about a month now. I can honestly say that this has been one of the best vapes I've used. I've vaped probably half an oz and it is all perfect brown to dark brown (just how I prefer it), and the temperature gauge is spot on. The 510 threading is perfect, works everytime. Cleaning the unit is not bad either as they give you multiple cleaning brushes and (an awesome dabtool) plus a bunch of other things. I'm not a sponser or anything, but this has been so reliable. The battery is replaceable, just a normal 18650, and it has a micro-usb charger built in with passthrough capabilities. I have dropped it on concrete and just got a couple of scratches or nicks on the outside. It's so discreet too, around 330 F there is close to no smell, and if you hold the hit for 3-5 seconds, no vapor. I can smoke this thing in my basement and no one knows at all. And it's so fricken small. It fits anywhere. If you have any questions please feel free to message and ask.

slatihe likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors