• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapebong with Herbalaire or get better vape?..

OK, long story short is i have an Herbalaire 2.2, MFLB, and Vapir Oxygen mini 4.0 but wanted to know if the Herbalaire is suitable for a vapebong setup (Note: i already ordered a Black Leaf 3-arm Perc IceBong off GrassCity that probably wont be here for a few weeks.) if so, are there any extra accessories that i may need to buy? and if it isnt the best choice,what vaporizer under $200 do any of you think would do the job?

Right now im trying to decide between the SSV, LSV and Arizer...

silent_kinght91,

Norlin

Classic Rocker
For vapebonging? LSV...
Could not agree more. The only superior choice for vapebonging is the cloud, which is obviously not in your price range. The lsv can also be used with a 30 dollar whip kit, which basically makes it a ssv in a lsv body.

Norlin,

momatik

The HerbalAire requires no additional accessories and imo is best used with a bong (rather than the whip, mouthpiece, or bags). Just hold the mouthpiece on the GonG joint, regardless of whether its 14 mm or 18 mm, and pull. However, the SSV (and the LSV although I haven't tried it) will give you more flavorful and thicker rips. But in my experience, you end up using more herb with a SSV and it doesn't provide efficient extraction compared to the HA. If you're used to packing the HA and vaping away, it gets annoying having to stir the bowl in between hits with an SSV. The LSV I imagine makes this process less annoying, as the bowl will sit in the bong rather than in the whip.

nicelytoasted

Vaked Chemist
The HA is a bong or bub monster.

Simplest to use, no grinding or stirring ever needed, with the most even and thorough extraction of ALL vapes, due to its unique flow design. The stock mp fits directly to either 14 or 18 mm female joints, eliminating the need for any tubing of any kind.

I agree with Momatik, vapebonging with the HA is where it really shines.

Great, thanks for all the feedback and what not... I probably shouldn't be spending so much money, but i found a(n) LSV for $160, decided it was a decent price since they arent on Amazon anymore (it comes with bag, poker, 19mm adapter, grinder, extra screens, etc..)

Now i just need to find a better dealer -_-

P.s. Does anyone else feel that the HA's stock whip has a bit of a restricted airflow? i read somewhere that you could use tubing from an SSV or DBV to improve it but wasnt sure if it was true or not..

silent_kinght91,
Top Bottom