Vape temperatures

stinkytofus

i have a haze v3, i believe its 360, 380, 400, 420, ive been using it at 380x10 pulls and 400 x 10 pulls, and if i feel daring i go 420 for 5 more

Yesterday i tried 10 pulls on first temp and i was as lit if not more lit than 380+, anyone with similar experience ?

Cuz i thought the higher u go... The more stuff enters ur body

stinkytofus,
Same strain, same batch? You are right that the hotter the temp the quicker the cannabinoids and terpenes become vaporized , so there isn't a good explanation except maybe your state of body/mind was different???

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Higher temps are good for sleep and pain. If my cannabis is on the dry side often I need to turn down the temp. I don't like coughing. Using the water filtration helps me get those higher temps but i don't get all the cannabis flavor. So there are draw backs.

Different vaporizers temp at 380 degrees may feel different than another vaporizer at the same temperature level. Distance from the oven to the mouthpiece - airflow distance makes a difference - such as a longer stem/mouthpiece. Material your vaporizer is made probably makes a difference.

There's a thread dedicated to temperatures

Last edited:

Sketch420

20-25 pulls a oven pack? How the heck do ya do that. I've been messing with the haze for a few months but like 10 pulls max is what I see per oven. When my vapor stops so do i, maybe I'm doing it all wrong:hmm:

Sketch420,

ginolicious

20-25 pulls a oven pack? How the heck do ya do that. I've been messing with the haze for a few months but like 10 pulls max is what I see per oven. When my vapor stops so do i, maybe I'm doing it all wrong:hmm:

Sometimes you are still getting vapor but is not visible. Try holding up an LED light once you stop seeing visible vapor. There will be more.

ShovelHead

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory!
Sometimes you are still getting vapor but is not visible. Try holding up an LED light once you stop seeing visible vapor. There will be more.
That's what I do, when I do not see anymore vapor I have a little pocket MagLite I turn on and blow thru the light until I see no more vapor that way. On setting 1 on my V3 I can get around 15-16 good draws before I have to turn up the temp. :rockon:

ShovelHead,

stinkytofus

Yea i stop when there is almost no visible vapor

stinkytofus,

ShovelHead

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory!
i have a haze v3, i believe its 360, 380, 400, 420, ive been using it at 380x10 pulls and 400 x 10 pulls, and if i feel daring i go 420 for 5 more

Yesterday i tried 10 pulls on first temp and i was as lit if not more lit than 380+, anyone with similar experience ?

Cuz i thought the higher u go... The more stuff enters ur body
The Haze Dual V3 has 4 usable dry herb settings approximately 365F, 380F, 390F and 415F. :rockon:
You can vaporize your dry herbs at all 4 temperatures and oil/wax at the top 2 temperature settings. :clap:

ShovelHead,
Top Bottom