Vape recommendations for Liquids and weed

Drunken Hines

So I used to smoke daily in college, and then not for over a decade, and now I've got arthritis and fantastic anxiety/panic attacks, and worse of all, I have to take care of someone else's high-strung children. So I spent like $100 bux a 4th of Indica, with an 8th of sativa, and got a small pipe. The sativa made my heart race (a little) which scared me, and I've not yet tried the purple kush.

Here's the thing, I smoke cigs in the bathroom (since I'm not to smoke in the house *teehee*) near the open window. Since it's clove cigars, there's no traditional smoke smell, but I hate it, I just smoke a few puffs to relax... but if anyone goes in there before it's had a chance to blow away, it's a little strong.

I want to get a pen vape or portable vape that will allow me to smoke liquids during the day, and steal a toke at night after everyone's in bed. I absolutely want to get something equally good for weed and liquids, because I used to hit the hookah in college, and I like fruitiness.

Ideas? I am thinking of the atmos raw, because the MFLB won't do liquids and I don't want to spend a lot of money on two separate devices... especially since I still have an Easy Vape that I haven't used... I actually checked into a hotel the day I got it, but I couldn't get a smoking room and was too scared to try it anyway.. Yes, I know I suck.

:love:

Drunken Hines,

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
You're probably going to want a clearomizer for weed oil then. That's what I use and I'm happy sneaking and toking around with my mini ProTank 3 and ego c twist.

I don't think many, or any, of the big boy vapes do liquids. At least not from the little time I've been alive on these forums/vaping.

So I think you're going to have to decide betweent a sub 50 dollar liquid setup or a 300 dollar quality herb vape.

thisperson,

Drunken Hines

no, not weed oil.. I want to smoke non-nicotine liquids during the day just to replace my bathroom cigs... later on at night, I may want to take a few tokes of the good stuff.. I'm just not up to date with any of this, I just wanted to not fill the bathroom with cig smoke, and easily toke at night...

Man I miss having a bong in college.

Drunken Hines,

max

Out to lunch
Different substances vaporize at different temps, making an e-cig device a bad choice for 'either or' vaping.

max,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Why not both? Get a decent priced pen for liquids since from what I recall they are not that expensive and a MFLB like you wanted for herb?

attachment.php

Last edited:

hoptimum

Banish the thought from your mind that any single portable will effectively vaporize both dry herb and concentrates. If you want to do both, get both a pen for concentrates and an herb vaporizer for dry flowers. The Solo is a good low price option for herb.

hoptimum,
Reactions: 215z

Drunken Hines

Ahh, I'm gonna save up for the solo because I'm cheap and don't want to drop $130 all at one time (I'd rather spend it on weed!) but, to the probable disgust of everyone, I ordered a dragon-lite vape for $16 bux on fleabay, and it's great! Also, bought an e-cig just now from Vaporzone using a combo groupon + July 4th sale, so I got a great great deal on a new ecig kit, and 3 bottles of ejuice...

Drunken Hines,
Top Bottom