vape pen for ice water/ bubble hash

vondutch

Hey guys new to the vape pen avenue but I've done a pretty good amount of research in it. I'd like to get a Dr.dabber or maybe even an Omicron v2, Might even go custom and get an innokin. I know the ghost atomizer is great for oils but I don't know if it would work for bubble or ice water hash, if it wouldn't could someone help me find one that would?

vondutch,

Unconnected

Thermovape Cera EO, can do oils, bho, then with the loose leaf cart, can do bubble hash and chopped buds, the only option if you dont want to be vaping out of some gross china cartomizer lead laden gpen knock off. Honestly just front up and buy it, the taste and peace of mind is worth it. I cant speak for BHO use cus in my country we dont have BHO, but for just bud, it hits about the level of a small joint, enough to get me nice and baked when im on the go. Needs a bit of practise. Bubble hash should vape strongly in the loose leaf cart i would think if you put it on top of some herb. Just ask in the cera thread.

Unconnected,
Reactions: vondutch

vondutch

I appreciate the cera for everything it does, but the things that it doesn't do well can't be fixed lol. For instance you can't really hide that thing anywhere. I've got a rig for being at home, but I would like something discreet for on the go

vondutch,

Unconnected

Dude its way smaller than it looks, seriously when i need to take it in tight clothes i just put my phone infront of it in my pocket. Thats in tight jeans dude, its not that large yeah it looks a bit phallic but it also looks the most non cannabis related, you can pass it as an ecig better than ANY weed device. This might not be a concern if you live somewhere legal. A solo looks like something to smoke weed 100% especially when dirty, cera does not show weed residue.

Unconnected,
Reactions: vondutch
Top Bottom