Vape Pen Adapter for Dab Rig

LochNess

I use quartz inserts and a Big Shot torch to heat my bangers, but there are times when it would be more convenient to use a vape pen with one of my glass dab rigs. Is there an adapter (10mm, 14mm, 18mm) being sold that will allow a vape pen/cartridge to be used in place of a enail or banger?

LochNess,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
If you mean an adapter for the pen to waterpipe (19 or 14mm), I love using the stretch tubing that Alan over at iHeat uses. He turned me on to his supplier and I bought 10 feet of it. I use it for everything.

I used a standard Arizer adapter (8 bux at @PuffItUp) and a lenth of this hose to my Motar, my Enano and just about anything. Here is a shot of me using it with my new Terp Pen, a standard 19mm mouthpiece from my iHeat and my bong....

As you can see in the long shot, I use this stuff foe all kinds of adaptation.

10ggt9g.jpg

2nc2pf4.jpg

fnxwe1.jpg

Hackerman,
Reactions: shredder

LochNess

Thank you both very much for replying. This is exactly the information that I was looking for.

LochNess,
I don't remember where I bought it but there is a link somewhere in the iHeat thread where Alan said he bought his. If you can't find it in that thread, PM Alan and I'm sure he'll share where he buys it.

Hackerman,
Top Bottom