Vape cbd everyday

ThatSauce

Thanks for the advice, but sadly we`re living in the Dark Ages here. Concentrates are impossible to obtain and I`m not allowed to consume THC anyway atm. That's why I`m trying to use CBD for my anxiety during the day and insomnia/wired thoughts at night. I think I`ll try the cotton method :)

The crystals can be used in pretty much any normal dab pen. One with some sort of cup or doughnut coil is gonna be easiest to load. This one is great with the doughnut coil, nice large open chamber you can dump crystals right down into:

CO115-L3.jpg

http://www.yocantech.com/Evolve-Plus/index.html

ThatSauce,

LargeLeaf

I have a question for those here using CBD isolate. Is the product you are using using legal/medical marijuana-derived, or hemp-derived (50 state legal)?

The cbd isolate I use is hemp derived, though I think technically is still illegal.

LargeLeaf,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I actually found a strain called Charlotte's Web thats way better than the one I mentioned before. Its got 15%cbd and 0.3%thc, but I think there's more thc cuz it gets u pretty high. Or it might be just really relaxing. Either way its my go to strain currently.
Charlotte's Web is awesome meds, my pops even used it when he was going through his chemo/radiation.

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom