Vape case

Mustang_52

im looking for some advice on a portable case or storage bag to carry my gaping gear and stuff with me. I have a pax2 and crafty, so I need something that would accommodate them plus maybe a grinder and herb storage.

Mustang_52,

appleblossom

I'm looking for the same thing, but just for my pax 2 and grinder, but masking the smell is pretty important in my situation, and I'd like something more geared towards a feminine style. I've seen youtuber janedro420 have a product called dimebags, which I do like the style, but haven't heard anything about masking smells. Maybe you can check them out too and see if they fit your needs.

Good luck!

appleblossom,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Waterproof tackle box. Check Plano brand. Add foam if needed. Cheap and good quality. Plus it's waterproof.

KidFated.,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I used a backpack... and vacuum bags for food. One bag no smell was never to worried bout banging around it was pretty padded so it would have taken a lot.

iDRINKBLEACH,

little maggie

I use an old backpack and have all my vaping equipment in it. It's not a very feminine pack but I've had feminine ones in the past so those are available. I have a small jar in it with a no smell baggie inside the jar.

Mustang_52

Wound up getting a case from vatra. It's the 8" double decker and it holds everything I need. Smell proof also. Thanks for the suggestions.

Mustang_52,

LeatherHead

James Bond would use a PAX 2
Accessory Maker
Check out Ryot. I've got one of their humidors and they make some nice stuff. I know they've got bigger packs for carrying all your stuff without a scent.

People who use our smaller case pregrind and put their herb in our provided doob tube. That's usually enough to get them through the day in a simple and stealthy way.

LeatherHead,
Reactions: Snappo

ezd

Surprised no one has suggested a Pelican case yet. They are pretty much the gold standard for transporting glass and fragile equipment.

ezd,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Plast...201269714409?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_
e5ZvJX1m.jpg
VZ3UOfYm.jpg

6 months ago INH05, get an Xmax in there instead if I split it, I can also get 4 batteries in there with either the Xmax or 05. Today it takes my Vapcap and usually one lighter but a back up fits if needed.

cj5xh4Gm.jpg
iDuYlIim.jpg

The case is smell proof as is the pill case. Green under the wood wedge and ABV in the other side. Or today with magnets for the VC cap. For me it was worth a punt for the money.

phattpiggie,
Top Bottom