Vape and Wine?

lwien

Choism said:
who enjoys a glass of wine while vaping?
I do. Love the taste of a good red wine when buzzed, but I do notice that I like the herb high better if I don't drink any alcohol.

lwien,

hedgewitch

I do! I do! Toured some Missouri wineries last fall and came home with about a case and a half of some pretty good sweet wines. I also enjoy some chocolate with the wine and the vape.

hedgewitch,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Cannabis + alcohol has never agreed with me, in any amount, in any form irrespective of order taken.

Definitely some bad times in the past.

I envy you guys that get 1 + 1 = 2 :D

Chubba,

Beezleb

I always vape a big session before going out and after coming home from a night out.

Beezleb,

Evil1

Red wine definitely seems to compliment 'erb better than other forms of alcohol.

Evil1,

steiner666

Serial vapist
I used to get stoned and drunk all the time, they just went great together to me. rum was my main poison. it got kinda out of control tho and my health was suffering from it by the time i was 21-22 so i stopped drinking except for on occasions like holidays and concerts, which are very few and far between these days, and even then i hardly drank, and went ganja only for the past few years. i feel a lot better in general, but that could also be from quitting smoking cigs and combusting in that time span as well.

so, lately i've really started to enjoy a glass of wine with my vape. this week i've been drinking this cran-grape red wine from a local vineyard and it's been quite enjoyable, with moderation of course. even tho i drank heavily, i wouldnt say i was ever an alcoholic or anything. i could go without alcohol just fine, i just liked to party so i chose not to.

steiner666,

Nycdeisel

Evil1 said:
Red wine definitely seems to compliment 'erb better than other forms of alcohol.

Though I really DON'T drink, I can understand this quite well. I often can compare herb to wine, in some aspects, like the way that taste and texture can vary so widely among each individual type. Though in other ways they are vary different, for example, though both can vary among taste, smell, etc, alcohol will always provide the same effect if the amount is equivalent.
just saying, if I could enjoy alcoholic beverages, I imagine that a fine wine complimenting some herb would be quite enjoyable.

to everyone else: enjoy! :wave:

Nycdeisel,

djonkoman

not really a winedrinker, I rather have a beer, but with cottonmouth I enjoy coffee and beer less so i mostly drink water

djonkoman,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Nycdeisel said:
... I often can compare herb to wine, in some aspects, like the way that taste and texture can vary so widely among each individual type.

Definitely. I think the part i like best about the mixture of the 2 is exploring the uniqueness of each type of wine "...on weed!" :lol:. It seems so much more vivid, for lack of a better term. I also feel the same way about tea, especially the variety of different japanese green teas. So, unlike previously, it's not even about the effect of the alcohol at all really, since the 1 glass that i have only really creates a very mild warming sensation.

Nycdeisel said:
just saying, if I could enjoy alcoholic beverages, I imagine that a fine wine complimenting some herb would be quite enjoyable.

definitely is! :D

steiner666,

Nycdeisel

No, I get that not everyone wants to get drunk while enjoying an alcoholic beverage, especially wine, since I think theres more to it then other types of booze(I understand theres also a cool micro brew world for beer, very interesting)

haha I love that movie man, I dont know why whenever I see it aired on TV that is has such a low rating. its a classic! and good to hear that even though I have almost no experience in this department, so its good to know that people who do understand what Im saying when I compare the two(only in certain aspects like I already stated).

Nycdeisel,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I don't usually drink, but I did have an Appletini last weekend while vaping. Tomorrow is my 44th birthday, and I plan to do it again. :D

Vicki,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
lwien said:
Choism said:
who enjoys a glass of wine while vaping?
I do. Love the taste of a good red wine when buzzed, but I do notice that I like the herb high better if I don't drink any alcohol.

+1 to that .... but on weekends i tend to couple of drinks of scotch + vape which is a great combo.

audiodelic,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
I always vape after coming home from drinking. I'm also not a big drinker (I really find it hard to enjoy the room spinning) but I have a super strong urge to get real vaped after drinking.

finchrock24,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
I'm not a big drinker but occasionally I'll vape with a glass of red, but i really prefer ice water or one of my loose teas while vaping. I do like how certain wines complement the taste of the vapor - believe it or not, my fave is a boxed (yes boxed!!!) shiraz by fish eye. it's inexpensive, tasty and really seems to go with everything. I do find that with any more than two glasses, i need to start drinking water because the combo of the wine and the dry vapor parches me.
I like to pair the erb with the beverage too. If we have some that is a bit grassy or greener tasting, i will make green tea to compliment that - usually iced. If we notice a fruityness in the herb, i go for a blueberry or tangerine white tea maybe with some orange blossom or some varietal honey to bring that out.

I'va also been known to pair an essential oil with herb as well :lol: lemon essential oil disbursed into the air after vaping blueberry - very nice!

Steiner, i do agree that i can better pick up the nuances of the wine ....*on weeeed*, more vivid, maybe i can just taste the individual components better, same goes for drinking a nice ceylon or sniffing a primo blood orange oil for example.

damn, somebody needs to put up some herb/wine tasting notes!

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I haven't been much on drinking for decades but last year my sister turned me onto these fruity wines that don't have the 'wine' taste that normally turns me off. Now I enjoy a little bit of wine here & there with my vape.

I love the Hurricane Sangria so much I bought a case and gave some bottles away for holidays. It is a white that has pineapple, passion fruit, watermelon, lime, etc.... Good damn stuff.

http://www.floridawine.com/wines/florida-specialty-wines/hurricane-class-5

Lo,
I have a business interest in knowing wines, even if I vastly prefer beers to be honest. By far my favorites are Italian reds, particularly sangiovese, which can be incredibly dense and complex.

charliedontsurf,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Been vaping and am about to enjoy a Humulus Ludicrous (a 100 IBU beer from my city of Winnipeg). A beer so deliciously bitter that it tastes like chewing on pinecones and grapefruit.

Wine and vaping? I'll give it a go; any recommendations for a good, dry red?

Tom

tdavie,

Pappy

shmaporist
I like beer, wine, and scotch with my vaping but never before noon. ;)
Vicki said:
Tomorrow is my 44th birthday, and I plan to do it again.
Happy BDay VGirl!

Pappy,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
oohh! Happy Birthday Vicki!! Hope you have a great one ;) and many more lol!

Lo,

Zot

Vaping Phool
Lo said:
I haven't been much on drinking for decades but last year my sister turned me onto these fruity wines that don't have the 'wine' taste that normally turns me off. Now I enjoy a little bit of wine here & there with my vape.

I love the Hurricane Sangria so much I bought a case and gave some bottles away for holidays. It is a white that has pineapple, passion fruit, watermelon, lime, etc.... Good damn stuff.

http://www.floridawine.com/wines/florida-specialty-wines/hurricane-class-5

Thanks for the link, those sound really interesting; although I'm having a hard time grasping the concept of a few of their wines. (mocha?) I generally head towards the merlot & Pinot noir end of things, but some of their fruit wines sound really intreaging.

I went wine tasting while vaked last summer around the corner from a B&B we were staying at. I find that I enjoy the ones I bought that day more if I'm vaking. Go figure. :)

Zot,

Nycdeisel

Happy birthday, Vicki! I hope that you get all that you wanted and enjoy it! have a good one :wave:

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom