Vape Accessory Idea: Stem Loader/UnLoader (Direct Draws,PDs,*Zaps...)

duh

If you have read any of my posts, you may know I am a lazy MFer. I mean some may say, "quite possibly the laziest in Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide". Anyway, even dealing w/a vape is a bit of 'work' - I have said before I'd like to just Think Holistic Care and I'd get what I needed. :D

How lazy I must be for not breathing in to the stem to load it and bring it to the PD! :) One 'feature' of my loader would need to be a tight fit/brush to prevent material from gathering on the outside of the stem (another minor issue I have is that a hot stem tends to attract material on the outside and has to be cleared so as to not fall into the unit and get stinky) .

Basically, I do so love the direct draw PD but I wish loading was even easier. I am not a mechanical engineer but I can envision a mechanical device that would aid in loading the stem - something like a reservoir filled w/material and a PD-style larger mating tube on the 'Loader'. By metal+plastic+spring+transformer means (;)), a lever is pushed/pulled/twisted and material is squeezed into the stem. Less work, cleaner, faster load time - finally, get on to the 'effects' show faster.

EDIT: The Loader could also be an UN-loader - take the duff out too - 1 less step to get another...

duh,

graywulf

I feel like anything other than you personally packing the bowl might make it too tight.

graywulf,

duh

Purple-Days said:
I've got a digital speed loader. :lol:
Good idea! That way you can set the pack level so as to not over-pack it.

I also imagine the Magic Flight people have a giant Tesla coil (or two). Maybe a Delorean. :p

EDIT: If by digital you mean by your fingers, that's cool too. Maybe you have Bruce Lee reflexes? How long does it take?

duh,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
how many stems could you have loaded/unloaded while you thought/typed up this thread :rolleyes:

:/ for gods sake dont make your self look like a POT-HEAD :p ...

Hennessy1414,

duh

Hennessy1414 said:
how many stems could you have loaded/unloaded while you thought/typed up this thread :rolleyes:

:/ for gods sake dont make your self look like a POT-HEAD :p ...
I'm only trying to speed up time between hits. Prepping for the big vake-off!

Is it a real problem? No. Could it save time? Yes. Why would it never happen? No $ to be made.

Mark my words, I'll post this today, here and now, if legalization occurs, this point is moot anyway. I fully expect vaporizer cartridges, highly refined other delivery systems, etc. In other words, we won't be vaping like this anymore, including the other chores like grinding. This site would become quaint because no one would smoke anymore.

:2c:

duh,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
You could always hire umpa lumpas to load your stems. That's what I do.

umpa.jpg

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom