Vangaurd: World's Toilet Crisis

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I'm missing the goodness. Not allowed to watch it from where I live. Is a proxy server gonna help me watch this? Toilets are important, so I am appropriately concerned.

Tom

tdavie,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
Hey yeah, does anyone know how to actually use a proxy server to do that kind of stuff? I've always wondered if using a proxy was legal or was truly anonymous... not that I want to go doing bad stuff but viewing US-only content. Any ideas? Toilets concern me as well!

mattybass,

Raf007

Retailer
vpn access if i m correct.
look for it on google, i heard it's quite simple.

Haven't looked at it, but I m sure that "dry" toilets are the solution.
toilets, with shaving wood instead of flushing water for cheap and in the country side, and "earthworms" toilet also with shaving woods instaed of flushing water for building.
plus one can use the energy and the compost it's creating.

Not to mention there is way less bad smell, with those. Almost none.

Ps : I used to work for a compay that rents dry toilets for all kind of events

Raf007,

Derf

that was ridiculous! I can't believe that was so raunchy! nasty! I threw up i in my mouth a little bit.

Derf,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
I tried looking this up on Youtube (it didn't dawn on me that you linked Hulu for a reason :rolleyes: ) and I saw the preview. Did you link the whole video there? I sort of want to see that episode... but not really. :uhoh:

mattybass,

aero18

vaporist
mattybass said:
I tried looking this up on Youtube (it didn't dawn on me that you linked Hulu for a reason :rolleyes: ) and I saw the preview. Did you link the whole video there? I sort of want to see that episode... but not really. :uhoh:
Yep, the whole video is one Hulu. Vangaurd has some very interesting documentaries on there.

The last one I saw was of this region in Africa where bodies routinely wash up on a beach. People try to boat to Europe illegally to escape the region's internal strife and severe poverty, but many die in the process and never make it. Another one was about death squads in Mexico (or some other latin american country). Apparently, homeless people are looked upon with so much disgust that people are hired to "cleanse" the are of them. They talked about several children being burned alive with gasoline in sewers.

I'll post more vids if you want (they are readily available on hulu though).

Have any people from other countries been successful in seeing this?

aero18,
Top Bottom