• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

V2 Pro Series 3/QuickDraw 300

max

Out to lunch
Kind of irked that they didn't list the series 3 as being out of stock on the site.
I don't blame you. If the site isn't linked to their inventory, they should have someone manually put the item 'out of stock' when they run out.

max,

TNT_error

They usually run out fast, but never mentions if they're restocked or not (happened to me, and the wait for it was almost a month). Are you using the 3 for e juice or flowers? Because the LL catridge isn't really big and it drains the battery faster. The 3 is really efficient with e juice, but for flowers I'd wait for the 7 or another route.

TNT_error,

omgwtfbbq

They usually run out fast, but never mentions if they're restocked or not (happened to me, and the wait for it was almost a month). Are you using the 3 for e juice or flowers? Because the LL catridge isn't really big and it drains the battery faster. The 3 is really efficient with e juice, but for flowers I'd wait for the 7 or another route.

Yeah, just flowers. I have 0 tolerance, and it's totally for personal use so I'm not too concerned about capacity. :)

Whoops meant to add:

Do you have another suggestion for a pen-style vaporizer that'll do flowers effectively? I mostly am concerned with stealth and versatility (and cost, I suppose).

Last edited by a moderator:
omgwtfbbq,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yep, delays are normal since V2 is selling the shite out of these things . . . :) Its worth the wait IMHO. I might even get one myself for hitting electric juice/shatter mixes since the Series 7 and 9 won't be out for a while . . .

t-dub,

omgwtfbbq

Yep, delays are normal since V2 is selling the shite out of these things . . . :) Its worth the wait IMHO. I might even get one myself for hitting electric juice/shatter mixes since the Series 7 and 9 won't be out for a while . . .

unfortunately, as i live in a non-medical/non-legal state and know very few sources locally, my best bet is only flowers. :( i do wish i could find a supply of wax, though - i've tried it once and it's super convenient.

EDIT: NOT THAT I WOULD EVER ADVOCATE ANYTHING ILLEGAL, OF COURSE. SHHHH.

omgwtfbbq,
Reactions: joeyb629

Yoosh

Whoops meant to add:

Do you have another suggestion for a pen-style vaporizer that'll do flowers effectively? I mostly am concerned with stealth and versatility (and cost, I suppose).

I haven't tried the v2 myself so I can't speak to its capabilities but the Imag+ is a solid pen-style vape. (Size of a magic marker). It's about 60-80 bucks on ebay.

If stealth and versatility are important you may also be interested in a magic flight launch box. Different form factor and styling but very versatile. Can be used with a whip, with a direct draw stem, with water pipes etc. It does have a learning curve whereas the Imag has virtually none. The imag also produces large clouds easier. Both are good alternatives. Hopefully the v2 will work for you too. :)

Yoosh,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Sale . . . :)

v2pro-email-halloween-v2.jpg

t-dub,

Yoosh

Looks like the V2 Pro Series 7 launch has been pushed back until next year. They changed the info-graphic on their website to say "Coming in 2015". Also the essential oil cartridge for the Series 3 just says "Coming Soon" now.

Wax Cart for the Series 3 now says "Coming Winter"! :popcorn:

Yoosh,

omgwtfbbq

The sale discount is only available for orders placed during the sale time frame.

Thank you,
V2 Support

Well, now i have to make a decision.... the imag plus has been recommended, but seems much larger. Gah. Why can't this be an easy decision?

omgwtfbbq,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I've gotta share an potentially important warning for any V2 owners or soon-to-be owners. You should keep the device locked whenever it's not in use. This is done by pressing the button three times rapidly, after which the light on the bottom blinks red three times.

I had a bizarre incident a few days ago. I had the V2 on the desk in front of me, lying unlocked and face up (meaning the button wasn't resting on the desk). I was focusing on a game at the time so I'm not sure how long the device was activating on its own. What I did notice was when the button blinked three times out of the corner of my eye, like it does after a 10 second timeout.

When I picked it up, the button was really hot and I noticed the smell of burning or melting plastic. Not only did it ruin the brand new liquid cartridge inside and cause a poor taste with every cartridge (because air is drawn in from the bottom of the cart), but the vape refuses to fire up any cartridge placed inside it, though the button light still comes on.

I contacted V2 and they responded within a few days letting me know they'd be sending a replacement (though it won't ship for another two weeks), but I thought it important to share with all of you that this happened. I'm not sure if it was hardware or software at fault here. Either way, I'm thinking that keeping it always locked when not in use would safeguard against a failure like this.

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The Vape Critic reviews the loose leaf cartridge on the Pro Series 3 . . . :)

t-dub,

BuzzDanklin

It makes sense that this is listed in the e-cig portables section, but its surrounded by combusting pens, which might be a bit confusing since this actually vapes well and consistently for its size

Last edited:
BuzzDanklin,

omgwtfbbq

Well, received mine last night. Hopefully will get a chance to give it a shot this week. It's pretty.

omgwtfbbq,

omgwtfbbq

So here's my update:

Keeping in mind that I've used a vaporizer exactly one time before now, and that it was wax, and I was already fairly well intoxicated on alcohol at the time... let's just assume I've never used one before. :) Also, I rarely partake anymore. I used to when I was younger and had lots of time on my hands, but kids / work / school / bands all sort of take their toll on that.

Received the package - very nice retail boxes. You can tell they're starting to aim for retail outlets. Definitely very high-end looking on the outside and securely packed in a nice plastic tray. Good directions, too. Initial impression of the S3 was that it was smaller than I expected and very, very pretty. Mostly solid feeling, though the power button rattles a touch.

I got out my new grinder and spend some time trying to figure that out (it's been a while :)). Packed it up, had it ready for after dinner chill-out time.

It drew hard, with definitely more resistance than I expected. Taste was fine. I think the first hit was a touch rubbery due to the mouthpiece but after that it was very clean tasting. Wife commented that she couldn't smell it at ALL - which is shocking, because she's pregnant and smells EVERYTHING. I also wasn't taking huge huge hits, so that might have something to do with it. Found that it was easy to regulate exactly how much I imbibed in comparison to smoking from a pipe.

Overall, I am super impressed. I do wish it had shipped on time, but apparently they sold a lot more than they had expected initially - http://www.marketwired.com/press-re...r-is-vmrs-fastest-selling-product-1954967.htm. While I fully understand that problem, I work for a retailer with a huge online presence. If we had left our customer backordered AFTER they clicked the "done" button with no prior notice of out-of-stock? We'd be toast. Hopefully V2 gets on top of that service issue. Makes me super hesitant to recommend them otherwise.

If they HAVE fixed their supply chain issues, then yeah - I'd suggest this to ANY beginner looking for stealth and a high quality product.

Haunts

Can anyone comment on the size of the loose leaf cartridge compared to the pinnacle pro bullets?

Haunts,

BuzzDanklin

Can anyone comment on the size of the loose leaf cartridge compared to the pinnacle pro bullets?

I just checked right now. With the herb I have now, I was able to get .09 from my spacecase into the V2, I was able to get .11 from my mflb finishing grinder into the V2

I was able to get .23 from my spacecase into my bullet, and .28 from my finishing grinder.

So overall the bullet is roughly 2.5x larger than the v2 oven.

Haunts

I just checked right now. With the herb I have now, I was able to get .09 from my spacecase into the V2, I was able to get .11 from my mflb finishing grinder into the V2

I was able to get .23 from my spacecase into my bullet, and .28 from my finishing grinder.

So overall the bullet is roughly 2.5x larger than the v2 oven.

Thanks for the swift reply dude. I was hoping the v2 would have been a bit closer to the PP because a full bullet gets me to where I want to be.

Haunts,

BuzzDanklin

Thanks for the swift reply dude. I was hoping the v2 would have been a bit closer to the PP because a full bullet gets me to where I want to be.

The V2 oven is definitely fairly small. It seems to be best for one person. You can pick up extra dry herb carts and prepack them like the haze cans, and just swap them on the fly. A full battery charge will last me 4 full ovens.

omgwtfbbq

yeah, thinking about picking up a couple of extra herb carts at this point. fortunately, i have NO tolerance. :)

omgwtfbbq,
Top Bottom