V-Tower Vaporizer Constant Ringing Noise

BenWillcox

Hi!
Yesterday I turned on my V-tower vaporizer with a heat setting of 220C. After leaving it for a few minutes it made a LOUD constant ringing noise and I checked the temperature and it was 330C, 70 degrees higher than its even settable to go! Now every time I turn it on it continues to make this ringing noise and wont heat up, help!

BenWillcox,

stinkmeaner

Sounds like it has an alarm built in if the temp rises above a certain degree thus causing it to go into a safe mode. You should contact Arizer customer service if you have not already, maybe there is a way you can reset the electronics but you might have to send it in for service.
Maybe someone who owns one will chime in if this has happened to them.

stinkmeaner,

BenWillcox

UPDATE:
I emailed Arizer and they told me this happened due to a wire becoming undone within the system from jiggling it I guess. They have GREAT costumer service and have offered to fix/replace the unit free of charge! So if this happens to anyone else's V-tower (making a loud ringing noise when they plug it in) you have to send it back to Arizer and they will fix it and send it back for free!

BenWillcox,
After one year of use, my v-tower started beeping non-stop when turned on. Still warms up but makes a horrible sound. Have any v-tower owners had this happen?

Modnote: Merged. Please search before posting. :)

Vapor Trail,
UPDATE: Arizer is sending me a new vape because they couldn't fix mine. I'm really impressed with this company and will definitely buy from them again. Great customer service :)

Vapor Trail,
Top Bottom